Season 34 FINAL

Started by tags, June 11, 2019, 08:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Thanks Napoleon for sending the replay :)

I don't know why it didn't work, but when I manually opened it in 1.1.2, it did show up without errors.

NapoleonBlown-apart

No problem. Thanks for uploading it.

The actual Season 34 finals competition isn't even showing up for me at the moment. I have tried syncing with the server a few times, but I still can't see it. I can see every competition from Season 24 up until season 34, but not the season 34 finals for some reason.

tags

Do you see any errors in the log? I'm sure there's a bug there somewhere, but I can't reproduce it.

If you open the match manually (file->open), are there any errors in loading the replay?

Barmution

Congratulations Hakos! Your rats made the cut even after those nasty player losses late in the season, well done!

And commiserations to you, Napoleon, but gratz on a great season!

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on June 18, 2019, 09:27:18 AM
Do you see any errors in the log? I'm sure there's a bug there somewhere, but I can't reproduce it.

If you open the match manually (file->open), are there any errors in loading the replay?
I couldn't see any errors in the log. When I synchronised with the server it always found 2 files. I tried it again today and it found a third file and now the finals are showing up and the replay, luck analyzer and report work fine. It must have just been delayed for some reason.

Thank you, Barmution. It was a fun season.