Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Gnaarkill

Hi guys!

Just realized that last match for me and J-R is against each other wich is most unfortunate due to me leaving at the 17th of september and J-R coming back on the 18th...
Guess we will have to have a 3-4 week period for this matchday.

I will be back and available for play again on the 9th of october.

For me an admin loss would be OK aswell to quicken things up. Whatever suit you guys best?

/Gnaarkill "Traveling man"

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 11, 2019, 03:05:23 PM
Hi guys!

Just realized that last match for me and J-R is against each other wich is most unfortunate due to me leaving at the 17th of september and J-R coming back on the 18th...

For me an admin loss would be OK aswell to quicken things up. Whatever suit you guys best?

Hmm, tough one. On the one hand, 9th of October is still at the time of writing about 3 weeks away. On the other hand, you are in finals contention, so it would be preferrable to actually have the match played.

What does everyone else think?

I'm struggling with starting times, I think it will have to be next week for me. I'll be back with times, feel free to post your availability in the meantime Lars.

hakos

Hi

Me and Gnaarkill have exactly the same points so day 7 is quite important in deciding the second place (I do not think anyone else can come in 2nd place?).

As for me I wonder if there will be a chance to play against Barmution or if that will be an admin win?

In general I prefer to play matches and especially now with a final spot up for grabs. It would be sad to decide it based on admin wins. But I also do not like to wait for too long. I like the 1 week schedule.

3-4 weeks waiting is quite a long waiting but perhaps would enable me and Barmution to actually play our match?

/Hakos

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on September 18, 2019, 11:15:56 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 11, 2019, 03:05:23 PM
Hi guys!

Hmm, tough one. On the one hand, 9th of October is still at the time of writing about 3 weeks away. On the other hand, you are in finals contention, so it would be preferrable to actually have the match played.

What does everyone else think?

I'm struggling with starting times, I think it will have to be next week for me. I'll be back with times, feel free to post your availability in the meantime Lars.

I can play Mon/Wed/Thu from 19 next week

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on September 19, 2019, 04:45:17 PM

/Lars

Thursday 19:00 next week sounds perfect, let's do that :)

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2019, 05:39:58 AM

/Lars

Oops, I can't play Thursday after all. Any chance we can move it to Wednesday at 20?

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on September 23, 2019, 05:00:17 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on September 20, 2019, 05:39:58 AM

/Lars

Oops, I can't play Thursday after all. Any chance we can move it to Wednesday at 20?

sure will work

tags

Oops, forgot to confirm, but I'm logging in now.

tags

Felix the Fearless Flaunts Fantastic Flying Feat but Fractures Forehead
In an exciting finish of the first half, Ma Gorg picked up Felix the Fearless and threw him nearly 50 yards, after which he miraculously landed on his feet and was able to run in the go-ahead touchdown! Tragically, he was injured soon after, suffering a fractured skull from a big metallic Ork. Announcing his retirement at the press conference immediately after the game, he stated "t'was blob goo fly wheee, is... what... and... gurrh..." before falling off the podium. Losing their mascot, the Gorgs seemed largely confused and bewildered during the second half, unable to consistently carry out any game plan, resulting in an equaliser touchdown towards the end of the match.

Thanks for the game Lars, it was a fun one!

hakos

Hey

Napoleon and Saitani, aren't you supposed to play a match on day 7? What are your plans?

/hakos

Saitani

yea we need to fisure out a date napoleon!

NapoleonBlown-apart

It was a very close match. Would have been 2-2 if not for a rerolled saurus dodge. GG, Saitani.

J-Reedy

Howdy folks, sorry for being quiet so long, had surprising things going on during vacation and after it. But let's get things rolling again.

Gnaarkill, you up for a game either on Thursday 18-20 or Saturday/Sunday practically any time?

It looks like Gnaarkill and Hakos are fighting for a finals spot but Hakos has match against Barmution who has been busy with daddy stuff. As Hakos said, ideally it would be nice if there would be a deciding match, but it's totally understandable if Barm the man is still occupied.

Sorry again for the lul in the proceedings, things *should* be getting back to more normal here from now one.

Gnaarkill

Agreed, things should be back to normal now.

I dont think it's fair if Barm and Hakos actually play their match since Barm is out for the season and my match against Barm was an admin win for me so Hakos should get that admin win aswell, thats my opinion.

And since J-R seems to have had alot of stuff going aswell it seems that we can play our match as normal then?
Unfortunately thursday is a no go for me but saturday and sunday works great ;D
How about saturday @10 (GMT+2)?

/Gnaarkill