Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Match day 6 is up.

Saitani and I will be playing our game tonight at 20.30.

J-Reedy

This is what happens when two bashies go against each other and the other team can hit so high notes that they shatter skulls not protected by skin:

Bit of a hurry to do some packing so nothing elaborate as a match report. Dwarf bards got the first kickoff where the rookie Troll Slayer was stoned (read as a verb, not as an adjective, this is not that kind of a stoner story) but stayed on the field, even if a bit stunned. Bards started by KO'ing a mummy who stayed that way all of the match. However, the SDSH coach had a clever defensive plan involving the Pass Block skill of the gun-for-hire star player and the trust that the ZEN coach would be eager to use Dump-Off. Which he did and that gave the Khemri and opening to a controlled 1-0 go ahead. Dwarfs started their second short offensive drive and SDSH once again pressured the ball well but after the ST4 Blitzer got brought down and injured during his own blitz, that signalled the start of the Dwarfen bash-fest. When the 2nd half started with the Khemri recieving, the sandy ones were already undermanned and situation got even worse. Nonetheless, the Khemri managed to take the ball so deep to the Dwarf side that when the ZEN got the ball, they had a long run for the goal and their coach decided to just wait to secure the draw as he estimated the chances for a quick takeaway to be bit slim. Nobody knows if that was a bad decision, as the game ended 1-1.

Nice game from Saitani but 2nd half was a total Nuffling injury-wise and left Saitani really no chance to fight against the draw. Thanks again for the game!

Note about the MD7: I'll be on a vacation trip from tomorrow to the 18th. If the MD7 gets started and finished by then and my team has no chance for the final, go ahead and admin the match if you feel like it. See you in two weeks!

Gnaarkill

That was a quick match day opener! Nicely done boyz! ;D

Just to clarify things here, Barm, you will sit this season out right?
Which leaves our match in an admin win for OPA.

J-R will be on vacation until the 18th of september and I will be going on vacation on the 17th of september.

My suggestion is, if we can make it to MD7 before I go, then J-R will probably have time to play his last match aswell. If my team make it to the finals we will probably have a delay since I am back and ready for play again on the 9th of october.

I hope you will have a good vacation J-R! 8)
I am sooo longing for mine right now...

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on September 04, 2019, 01:04:56 PM
Just to clarify things here, Barm, you will sit this season out right?
Which leaves our match in an admin win for OPA.
That is correct :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Hello Kvasilad

Seems it is time for your Ogres to crush my tiny mice. If you can catch me.

How about some smash and sneak game this weekend? I can play almost any time on staurday or sunday.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on September 05, 2019, 08:13:44 PM
Hello Kvasilad

Seems it is time for your Ogres to crush my tiny mice. If you can catch me.

How about some smash and sneak game this weekend? I can play almost any time on staurday or sunday.

/Hakos

Hi, Sunday is a great day for me! I can play most of the day, so perhaps... 11:00?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on September 07, 2019, 08:40:55 AM
Hi, Sunday is a great day for me! I can play most of the day, so perhaps... 11:00?

Yes, that is perfect, see you on sunday at 11:00. /hakos

tags

Match has been played, it was pretty much one-sided as you'd expect, but a lot less violence than you would expect.

Gnaarkill

;D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and btw, was it now Napoleon was on vacation?
Really want to play my last match before vacation next week, otherwise I will be gone for three weeks...

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

I'm not on vacation right now, I just haven't been entirely sure when I'd be available. Sorry for delaying things.

Hello, Lars.
I can play any weekday apart from Friday between 17:00 and 20:00. Unfortunately I likely won't be free at the weekend, but Sunday at 19:00 could be possible. Please tell me if any of these times suit you.

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 09, 2019, 02:49:00 PM
I'm not on vacation right now, I just haven't been entirely sure when I'd be available. Sorry for delaying things.

Hello, Lars.
I can play any weekday apart from Friday between 17:00 and 20:00. Unfortunately I likely won't be free at the weekend, but Sunday at 19:00 could be possible. Please tell me if any of these times suit you.

lets play friday @ 1900

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on September 09, 2019, 03:59:55 PM

Hello, Lars.

lets play friday @ 1900

/Lars
Friday isn't free for me, unfortunately.

Lars

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 11, 2019, 01:52:43 AM

Hello, Lars.

lets play friday @ 1900

/Lars

so 19:00 @ sunday then ?

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Lars on September 11, 2019, 11:50:39 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on September 11, 2019, 01:52:43 AM

Hello, Lars.

lets play friday @ 1900

/Lars

so 19:00 @ sunday then ?

/Lars
That works for me, see you then.