Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

Okay lads, match day has been forwarded and day 5 is upon us. Play on!

Hakos, I'm just looking at your mischief mice and looks like they've ran into a nasty bunch of cats... or perhaps lizards. So it'll be some freebooting mice against rookie trollslayers this time. The next two days are busy but weekend and next week looks pretty open, times CEST as always:
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-19
- Monday 19-20.30
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.30-20.30

After that things get hazy as it's getting close to my vacation at that point and may have some last minute work stuff to organize. But let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

tags

Hey Gnaar!

This first Sunday is pretty open (just not too early, Apoptygma Berzerk gig on Saturday), but failing that it's likely Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday afternoon/evening next week. Let me know what works for you!

Saitani

Lars lets get this dance going. i can most days this coming week

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 21, 2019, 03:32:01 PM
Okay lads, match day has been forwarded and day 5 is upon us. Play on!

Hakos, I'm just looking at your mischief mice and looks like they've ran into a nasty bunch of cats... or perhaps lizards. So it'll be some freebooting mice against rookie trollslayers this time. The next two days are busy but weekend and next week looks pretty open, times CEST as always:
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-19
- Monday 19-20.30
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.30-20.30

After that things get hazy as it's getting close to my vacation at that point and may have some last minute work stuff to organize. But let me know if any of those suits you, sir.

Hi, sorry for late reply, but tomorrow (sunday) almost any time should work. Should we say 11?

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on August 24, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

Hi, sorry for late reply, but tomorrow (sunday) almost any time should work. Should we say 11?

/hakos

Yup, that'll do. See you tomorrow at 11!

Lars

Quote from: Saitani on August 22, 2019, 03:28:23 AM
Lars lets get this dance going. i can most days this coming week

Wednesday at 20:00 would suit me fine

/Lars

hakos

*** EXTRA EXTRA *** Rats Win Surprising Victory Over Dwarves *** EXTRA

Yes, it is true, you heard it here first. The mischief rats won 2-1 versus the dwarves.

Dwarves started in a spectacular way, removing three rats from the field after two turns. Including the rookie rat ogre. Naturally dwarves won first half with 0-1.

Second half the rats showed what they can do by swarming the dwarven back field with all gutter runners. They were to many to keep under control and the score followed after a well executed pass by Mickey in turn 12.

Still four turns left. The dwarves picked up the ball, but rats once again swarmed the dwarven back field building a wall of rats between the ball carrier with his lone body guard and the rest of the dwarven team. Two turns later the ball was free. The dwarves could not score. But Basil stunned all spectators. From a lying down position he dodged, picked up the ball, dodged again, ran and then go for it, twice to score 2-1 in turn 16.

------------

Thanks for the game J-Reedy. You played well, but got a bit unlucky with your hits. I was surprised to have more rats on the field than dwarves for the last 4 turns. And that final goal was definitely quite lucky for me.

And those damn rat ogres, never again, they just die or get badly hurt immediatly. Team value bloat.

/hakos

J-Reedy

There is a small problem, and that is a veiled reference to the size of the player we're discussing, playing with a team of Dwarf musicians against a team that has the most famous Skaven band leader along their ranks. I'm of course talking about mr. Mickey Mouse, the conducter famous for his manically orchestrated concerts that simply can't be stopped. Thus it is only natural that the Dwarf bards of the Zero Effort Noicedoers were almost unwilling to lay a hand on the band mates of their idol. In a matter of fact, the only Skaven that the ZEN bards were willing to hurt was the giant Rat Ogre that was blocking their view of the orchestrations of the said mastermind conductor of the Masters of Mischief. After that the Dwarfs made sure that none of their blocks were hard enough to cause any distress to the Skaven thrower orchestrating the play of the MoMs. The ZEN were the first to score though, progressing slowly and steadily towards the goal and scoring a bit early to their liking as this left mr. Mouse with some time to score but that chance was dwarfed when one of the Gutter Runners went to pick up the kicked ball instead of mr. Mouse and the chorus of disappointed ZEN players, who were anxious to see their idol at work, yelled out so loud that the Gutter Runner in question fumbled with the ball and dropped it onto feet of mr. Mouse before any of his fellow runners had had a chance to start for the endzone.

The first part of the 2nd half proved to be disastrous for the ZEN. Mr. Mouse got the ball behind the line and sent his catching cohorts to swarm the Dwarf side of the field. The stubby-feeted ones tried to cover all of the Skaven but then Kojo the Dwarf runner got too cortious with his admiration for the master conducter that he hit himself on the chin when trying to bring down one of the Gutter Runners. That left mr. Mouse in control of the situation and the Skaven managed to control the game so long that when the inevitable TD came, the Dwarf noticed that they had to underdwarfed against the Skaven on their own offence. The end result of that was that the Skaven managed to overwhelm the ball and finally got the carrier down with a Gutter Runner blitz. And even though the ZEN side managed to keep the ball covered, the orchestrations of the mr. Mouse simply can't be stopped and the Skaven side ran in the winning TD on the final minutes of the match.

Well, I had a hunch that my blocking wasn't up to par, but looking at the numbers the situation was even worse than I imagined. My first offence was a controlled one and I even managed to solve the nice put-all-you-got-at-it defensive stand that Hakos orchestrated right at the goal line. But on defence I simply couldn't keep the Gutter runners covered as I managed to roll two double-skulls on a single turn which left the other side of the field uncovered and badly hurt my runner. Hakos played the situation well and managed to pick off an additional Dwarf which meant it was 9 against 10 after the 1-1. This gave Hakos the chance to swarm my backfield and I simply couldn't get the carrier covered and Hakos got a 1d blitz on the carrier thanks to his nasty Guard Gutter Runner. Carrier went down, I managed to get a chance for a re-pickup but as my Runner refused to do it, that left Hakos with a chance for the go-ahead TD and he used his chance. Nice and exciting match, as always Hakos played really well after some initial rustiness. Thanks again for the game and good luck in the rest, Hakos!

hakos

Nice write-up as usual J-Reedy.

Long time since I looked at that concert. Still quite ok considering the age.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on August 21, 2019, 08:56:09 PM
Hey Gnaar!

This first Sunday is pretty open (just not too early, Apoptygma Berzerk gig on Saturday), but failing that it's likely Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday afternoon/evening next week. Let me know what works for you!

Hoy there Kvasi!

Sorry for this late post, which also reminds me to upload my match from the previous match day, damn my brain!
Oh well, ok, time to focus.

Tomorrow, tuesday would suit me perfect. 21.00?
Although, wednesday and thursday works as well, same time, if that is a better option for you?

Btw, how was Apop? Hope you had a great time! :)

Also, big up to J-R and Hakos for great immersion ;D
Keep up the good work boyz! 8)

/Gnaarkill

Saitani

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 26, 2019, 12:48:27 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 21, 2019, 08:56:09 PM
Hey Gnaar!

Hoy there Kvasi!

Sorry for this late post, which also reminds me to upload my match from the previous match day, damn my brain!
Oh well, ok, time to focus.

Tomorrow, tuesday would suit me perfect. 21.00?
Although, wednesday and thursday works as well, same time, if that is a better option for you?

Btw, how was Apop? Hope you had a great time! :)

Also, big up to J-R and Hakos for great immersion ;D
Keep up the good work boyz! 8)

/Gnaarkill

Wednesday at 21 would be a better option for me, so let's book that if it's all the same to you.

Apop was absolutely killer, exceeded my expectations to be sure :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on August 27, 2019, 09:03:12 AM

Wednesday at 21 would be a better option for me, so let's book that if it's all the same to you.

Apop was absolutely killer, exceeded my expectations to be sure :)

Deal, lets go for wednesday @21! =)

Cool! Saw on facebook that the band seemed to enjoy their gig, so I can imagine it was a killer, playing for a homecrowd aswell 8)

See you tomorrow mate!

/Gnaar

Gnaarkill

Yo Kvasi!

Life just hit me and told me, no you can't make it to todays match.
Is thursday still a possibility for you mate?

/Gnaar