Season 35 Match Day 5

Started by J-Reedy, June 23, 2019, 02:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 28, 2019, 10:27:27 AM
Yo Kvasi!

Life just hit me and told me, no you can't make it to todays match.
Is thursday still a possibility for you mate?

/Gnaar
No worries, Thursday at 21 works well, see you then :)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on August 28, 2019, 01:03:48 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 28, 2019, 10:27:27 AM
Yo Kvasi!

Life just hit me and told me, no you can't make it to todays match.
Is thursday still a possibility for you mate?

/Gnaar
No worries, Thursday at 21 works well, see you then :)

Perfect, see you tomorrow mate! :)

/Gnaar

Lars

The Khemri team played a solid match the dice felt worse than the statistics show and lack of casualties on the khemri team and both ball handlers out from the orc team (and a blitz) showed to be to much to handle match ended 0-3 to khemri.

well played and hope for a closer match in the future.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

In the beginning, Nuffle created the match and said; "Let there be two teams and a ball" and it was good. And after that Nuffle created luck and gave it to the Fraggle family and said; "Behold, this is good!". And after that Nuffle said; "You know what? fuck luck, let's give the ball to the green people" and it was good. And the green people scored.
And that was that...

1-0 to The One Piece All-Stars vs The Fraggle Block.

GG Kvasi!

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 29, 2019, 10:58:57 PM
In the beginning, Nuffle created the match and said; "Let there be two teams and a ball" and it was good. And after that Nuffle created luck and gave it to the Fraggle family and said; "Behold, this is good!". And after that Nuffle said; "You know what? fuck luck, let's give the ball to the green people" and it was good. And the green people scored.
And that was that...

GG Kvasi!
/Gnaarkill

LoL

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 29, 2019, 10:58:57 PM
And that was that...

GG Kvasi!

/Gnaarkill

Haha, well put :D

Couldn't believe my luck the first couple of turns, but then everything failed for while.

I feel like the luck-over-time graph from BB2Replayer really captures the moment where the releative luck went to shit from my point of view:

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on August 30, 2019, 09:23:43 PM
I feel like the luck-over-time graph from BB2Replayer really captures the moment where the releative luck went to shit from my point of view:

seems the link does not work? /hakos

Barmution

Hi Napoleon,

sorry to pop in so late with bad news but I'll have to concede this MD too.

Gl further on and also sorry to the rest of the division to potentially skew the results with my inability to play. Things are looking slightly better atm so with some luck I could be back sooner rather than later.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Gnaarkill

Don't worry Barm!

It's better that you take the time you need and then come back when you feel you have the time for it. No stress! :)
I have no doubt you will be back once things starts to settle.

Take care of your family mate!

/Gnaarkill

Barmution

Cheers Gnaar :)

Will be back, with or without a vengeance :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

J-Reedy

As Gnaarkill already said, take your time Barmution-man. Winning the game of life is the most important one, and in my eyes everybody who has earned the title of Dad is winning, even though it may not seem like that at times.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Barmution on September 02, 2019, 08:09:13 AM
Hi Napoleon,

sorry to pop in so late with bad news but I'll have to concede this MD too.

Gl further on and also sorry to the rest of the division to potentially skew the results with my inability to play. Things are looking slightly better atm so with some luck I could be back sooner rather than later.

Cheers,
Barm
That's no problem, Barm. I hope things get easier for you soon, and GL in future matches.