Season 35 Match Day 4

Started by J-Reedy, June 23, 2019, 02:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Thanks for the game J-R, it was a fun one even though I lost it, but there was at least plenty of action!

And great reporting, I nearly spit out my coffee over this line: :D
Quote"Then they injured another lineplayer and the Dwarfs suddenly realized they were 2 Dwarfs short, but boys and girls, you must remember that Dwarfs are used to being short, as they are born and live that way, so that didn't alarm them."

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Saitani on August 09, 2019, 11:36:18 AM
Gnaarkill sorry for the late reply i have been away for  a few days. i can probably get the game done tonight if you want

Dont worry mate!
Tonight will be tight for me...
Can you manage tomorrow (saturday) or maybe sunday night/evening?

/Gnaar

Saitani

Gnaarkill

Saitani

NapoleonBlown-apart

Just to let people know, I'm going to Cornwall today and I won't be back until next Sunday, and I'll probably be back quite late, so I likely won't be able to play any matches until Monday the 19th.

Gnaarkill

Match between Saitani and Gnaarkill has been played, though the stats havent been uploaded as of yet.
I can do that tonight.

/Gnaar

tags

Barm and Lars, any plans for playing your match yet?

Lars

have just come back from vecation am triing to arange a match between me and barm but both of us are a bit unclear on times at the moment but working on getting it played.

/Lars

Barmution

Indeed, it's mainly my fault due to baby issues :/

If need be just give Lars the admin win and roll the week.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on August 16, 2019, 12:19:59 PM

-Barm

can play tonight or tomorow night if you can manage some time after 20:00 any of these days
/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on August 16, 2019, 12:25:45 PM

-Barm

can play tonight or tomorow night if you can manage some time after 20:00 any of these days
/Lars
I've got baby duty on regular nights from 19:00 to about 24:00. Tonight I won't be in the house. Could you do Sunday or Monday at midnight? Sorry for the dumb time but things are a bit out of control here.

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on August 17, 2019, 02:55:44 PM
Quote from: Lars on August 16, 2019, 12:25:45 PM

-Barm

/Lars
I've got baby duty on regular nights from 19:00 to about 24:00. Tonight I won't be in the house. Could you do Sunday or Monday at midnight? Sorry for the dumb time but things are a bit out of control here.

-Barm

Think that will be to late start time for me has to have a couple of hours of sleep before work.

Think 23 would be latest start time i can manage night before workday.

/Lars

Barmution

Quote from: Lars on August 17, 2019, 07:02:02 PM
Think that will be to late start time for me has to have a couple of hours of sleep before work.

/Lars
Totally understand, mate.

Things are still too unpredictable at home for me to commit to other times so I'll have to forfeit this one and hope that things get better. Good luck further on and sorry for the hassle.

-Barm

Lars

Quote from: Barmution on August 19, 2019, 08:28:11 AM
Quote from: Lars on August 17, 2019, 07:02:02 PM

/Lars
Totally understand, mate.

Things are still too unpredictable at home for me to commit to other times so I'll have to forfeit this one and hope that things get better. Good luck further on and sorry for the hassle.

-Barm
Too bad hope the baby situation will get easier for all of you. so we can meet in a real match in the future.
/Lars