Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

tags

Match day 4 is on!

I can play Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, might be back with more times later.

hakos

Seems it is time for a repeat of the season 34 end match(es). Once again you are undefeated, once again I'm heavily out of rats. Let's hope that history repeats (but that would of course mean a draw since there are no extra rounds in a regular match).

Napoleon, I'm on vacation and can play almost whenever, as long as I get some heads up at least the day before.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 02, 2019, 10:45:49 PM
I can play Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon, might be back with more times later.

Looks like Tuesday is the only possibility from those options, as local cinema is showing Jarmusch's new zombie movie on early on Wednesday evening, so I'll be heading there.

But Tuesday any time after 16.30 CEST will do fine, if that still suits you, sir.

Next options would be Thursday 17-19.30, Saturday evening or Sunday any time.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on August 03, 2019, 09:45:56 AM
Seems it is time for a repeat of the season 34 end match(es). Once again you are undefeated, once again I'm heavily out of rats. Let's hope that history repeats (but that would of course mean a draw since there are no extra rounds in a regular match).

Napoleon, I'm on vacation and can play almost whenever, as long as I get some heads up at least the day before.

/hakos
Hello, Hakos. This should definitely be an interesting match.

Would tomorrow at 19:00 work? If not, Thursday at 19:30 is another option.

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on August 04, 2019, 06:30:07 PM
Quote from: hakos on August 03, 2019, 09:45:56 AM

/hakos
Hello, Hakos. This should definitely be an interesting match.

Would tomorrow at 19:00 work? If not, Thursday at 19:30 is another option.

Indeed. Yes, tomorrow (monday) at 19:00 is quite suitable for me. See you. /hakos

Gnaarkill

Soooo Saitani, when would a good day to play be for you? ;D

May I suggest the following times:

Monday (today): 20 - 22
Tuesday: 20 - 22
Wednesday: 20 - 22
Thursday: No go
Friday: 20 - late
Saturday: 20 - late
Sunday: 20 - 22

/Gnaarkill

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 04, 2019, 12:53:34 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 02, 2019, 10:45:49 PM

Looks like Tuesday is the only possibility from those options, as local cinema is showing Jarmusch's new zombie movie on early on Wednesday evening, so I'll be heading there.

But Tuesday any time after 16.30 CEST will do fine, if that still suits you, sir.

Next options would be Thursday 17-19.30, Saturday evening or Sunday any time.
Alas, time is a fickle mistress indeed. My Tuesday options seem to have vanished, but Thursday has suddenly opened up. So shall we say Thursday at 19, perhaps?

hakos

Lizards vs Rats was once again an interesting match filled with actions and improbable happenings. Here are some numbers, while waiting for the nice Picture.

(both teams together)
Touch Downs: 5
Star Player Points: 44
Most players BH or KO at one time: 13 (most was BH)
Blitzes (kick-off event ofc, what did you think?): 2
Successful Pass: 3
Deciding Touch Down: turn 16
Praying to Nuffle: Countless times

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

It was definitely a very close and exciting match. Thanks for the game, Hakos.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on August 05, 2019, 02:32:59 PM
Alas, time is a fickle mistress indeed. My Tuesday options seem to have vanished, but Thursday has suddenly opened up. So shall we say Thursday at 19, perhaps?

That'll do fine, I'll mark it down to my ultra-modern Post-it calendar.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on August 05, 2019, 09:11:14 PM
Lizards vs Rats was once again an interesting match filled with actions and improbable happenings. Here are some numbers, while waiting for the nice Picture.

(both teams together)
Touch Downs: 5
Star Player Points: 44
Most players BH or KO at one time: 13 (most was BH)
Blitzes (kick-off event ofc, what did you think?): 2
Successful Pass: 3
Deciding Touch Down: turn 16
Praying to Nuffle: Countless times

/hakos

Wow! Would have loved to play this kind of match, sounds awsome.
GG and hope you had a great time guys! ;D 8)

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Boys and girls, please leave the room for this match report, this is as gruesome as they get, full of tales of blood, brokend and loosened limbs and violence like you've never heard before! Did I get your attention? Good, now gather around and listen to the tale of the Ogre family Fraggle Block's block party where they had the Dwarfen bard band of Zero Effort Noicedoers performing.

It all started with a Junior Gorg being a bonehead, something that the Fraggle family is used to and little Gnoblars scurrying around in the Fraggle backfield, looking for a ball the Dwarf band had kicked there. The little Gnoblars got the ball and started to play hide and seek, going around the backs of the bigger Gorg family members. But the Dwarfen bards, being of a nasty mind, didn't want none of that and they started hurting the little Gnoblars, taking them off the field with a bash there and blitz here. There was this one especially nasty Dwarf they called Endresen that was being especially naughty. And some of the other Dwarfs also hurt Pa Gorg so bad, that he had to leave the block party. And so it went, all through the first half of the party, Gnoblars dwindling down, getting so thin in numbers that they finally had to make a run for it. But then came a running Dwarf, running so hard, that he didn't even have a chance to slow down before he hid the Gnoblar carrying the ball, and down they went in a tumble, both the Gnoblar and the ball. And then the party slowed down, with everyone trying to take and hold the ball but none succeeding. And suddenly there was a little goblin, dressed in a very smart black and white striped suit that blew into a whistle and the party had to go on a break.

But soon the party started again, with the Gnoblars kicking the ball to the Dwarf band with a kick so so high. But with the kick being so high and the Gnoblars being so short, the little fellow kicking the ball could only get it to fly just a bit over the midline where a Dwarf runner had run to catch the ball. That he did not do, but instead swatted it to the Fraggle side and was then given the ball by the black and white striped goblin and some of the Dwarf band members ran next the runner holding the ball. And then the other bards started blocking the big Fraggles. Down went the Fraggles, all but one, but that did not anger the Fraggles, instead it made them mad. The downed members of the family got up and started the block party again. First they killed Oracao the lineplayer, but the Dwarf band's doctor decided to heal him. Then they injured another lineplayer and the Dwarfs suddenly realized they were 2 Dwarfs short, but boys and girls, you must remember that Dwarfs are used to being short, as they are born and live that way, so that didn't alarm them. The runner with the ball ran with the ball. But then he went down tumbling as a big Fraggle slammed into him. Gnoblar picked up the ball but then that nasty Dwarf they called Endresen hit him and the poor Gnoblar was carried off. This angred the Fraggles so much but they didn't get mad, oh no, they got furious! And so a biggest of the Fraggles, Gorgus the Great, ran to swat Endresen the Dwarf away. And that he did, kind of. You see boys and girls, as we have established, Dwarfs are short. And Fraggle family being Ogres, they aren't really... how to say it nice... intellectually adept. That means that when they learn to do someting they usually do it always the same way. Which is pretty effective, in some areas, like if you teach an Ogre to swat, he'll do it the same way anytime. And that's that's what Gorgus did. The unfortunate thing is that most Ogre swats are calibrated for the height of an average man (or for the height of a really, really, really small Ogre or really, really, really, really, really especially tall Gnoblar from the perspective of the Ogres) and to hit the midrift of this average height man. But as we have said many times, Dwarfs are short. So, Gorgus swatted Endresen like he always did but with a furious strength. And poor Enderesen - I know I said he was nasty, hurting those poor Gnoblars, but boys and girsl, you never speak ill of the dead and that's what Endresen was after that swat, dead and in two pieces with the smaller piece being his head that was loosened off his shoulders and swatted into the Dwarf dugout. And thus ended the tale of the Dwarf bard they called Endresen. But boys and girls, the block party was still going! And it was getting real blocky with both sides picking up the ball and then getting swatted down. The difference was, that Dwarfs kept hitting the poor little Gnoblars who were getting hurt and being carried off the field. And so it went, until the ball was next to sideline and a Dwarf runner managed to blitz his away from there with a ball, leaving all of the bigger members of the Fraggle family far behind him so that none but a lone Gnoblar could catch him. Down went the Gnoblar, and the runner ran a little ran, over the line painted on the grass and the Dwarfs had scored! The Fraggle family still lined up to receive the ball and planned to throw one of the Gnoblars to the goal but then it all ended with a Junior Gorg being a bonehead.

Wow, got bit inspired by making a poor decision of using apo on a dead line and then getting the star-Trollslayer deaded. Violent match, looking at the stats both of us had excellent/good armor/injury rolls, so that explains it. Kvasilad had a tough go at it in the first, when I managed to pick off his Gnoblars, but he returned the favour in the second picking off the head of my Trollslayer :) Nice game though, exciting on both halfs, Kvasilad had a decent chance to score and as he played the defence well on the 2nd, I really couldn't be sure of scoring until it happened. Thanks again for the match, Kvasilad, good luck in the rest!

hakos

Inspired Indeed. The bard master story teller shows that he still knows how to captivate the audience. Both on and off the field. /hakos

Saitani

Gnaarkill sorry for the late reply i have been away for  a few days. i can probably get the game done tonight if you want