Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

tags

Day 3 is on! I'm afraid I won't have any time before week 30 at the earliest, I'll be out of the country. Will be back with times later.

hakos

Howdy Gnaarkill

Seems it is time for some rat on orc action again. I just need to hire yet another batch of mercenaries that can stand next to your big guys to be hit until they leave the field. I estimate that will be done latest today. It is surprisingly easy to find players willing to take a beating for a chance to be in the spotlight. Thus...

I can play tomorrow (saturday) most times. Sunday is probably busy but next week all evenings are still open.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Howdy Lars. Time for battle of the bands again. Let me know if any of the following CEST start times suits you, sir:
- Tuesday 18.30-20
- Wednesday/Thursday 18.30-21
- Sunday 11-18

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on July 12, 2019, 10:38:00 AM
Howdy Gnaarkill

Seems it is time for some rat on orc action again. I just need to hire yet another batch of mercenaries that can stand next to your big guys to be hit until they leave the field. I estimate that will be done latest today. It is surprisingly easy to find players willing to take a beating for a chance to be in the spotlight. Thus...

I can play tomorrow (saturday) most times. Sunday is probably busy but next week all evenings are still open.

/hakos

Hey Hakos!

Sounds great! ;D
Though I have a suspicion that your filthy gutter runners will be slippery as eels...

My evenings are also open this week from 20.00.
So maybe tomorrow, tuesday @20?

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on July 15, 2019, 04:49:18 AM
Howdy Lars. Time for battle of the bands again. Let me know if any of the following CEST start times suits you, sir:
- Tuesday 18.30-20
- Wednesday/Thursday 18.30-21
- Sunday 11-18

I can play Tuesday @ 19:00

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on July 15, 2019, 10:15:10 AM
I can play Tuesday @ 19:00

/Lars

Cool! Let's do that. See you tomorrow!

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on July 15, 2019, 10:01:37 AM
Quote from: hakos on July 12, 2019, 10:38:00 AM
Howdy Gnaarkill

/hakos

Hey Hakos!

Sounds great! ;D
Though I have a suspicion that your filthy gutter runners will be slippery as eels...

My evenings are also open this week from 20.00.
So maybe tomorrow, tuesday @20?

/Gnaar

Yes, tomorrow (tuesday) at 20:00 seems like a good time. Let's meet on the green field and spill some (green?) blood on it!

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on July 15, 2019, 12:09:23 PM

Yes, tomorrow (tuesday) at 20:00 seems like a good time. Let's meet on the green field and spill some (green?) blood on it!

/hakos

Great! See you tonight mate! ;D

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Stereotypical match between two bashy sides where the side that got the early injuries ended up taking the match. Metal Orcs started on offence and got a good start for their cage but then the new Troll recruit of the green sides got bashed out of the game which freed up the Dwarf guards to their job and overwhelm the cage. Lazer managed to do a side-switch with his Thrower but was brought down by series of frenzied blitz pushbacks and blocks. Bearded bards even managed to pickup the ball and take it to the midfield but were soon taken down as the side-switch had spread out all of the players and neither side could get a controlled cage going. Thus the 1st half ended scoreless and both Orcs and Dwarfs with two injured players down but Dwarfs having reserves for a full team.
2nd half started with a perfect defence from the Orc side and thus Dwarfs couldn't get quite as explosive start as would be the norm. The kick also landed on the goal line, so Dwarfs had max distance to go for a score. With Orc Blitzers darting through the sides, the bards had to act fast, so a handoff between runners took the ball to midfield. There the game got crowded with Orcs taking blitzes at the carrier or ball protection and Dwarfs trying to find a spot for a breakthrough. The deciding factor proved to be two KOs against the Orcs which freed up the Dwarf runner to make a run for the goal line at the final moments of the game with none of the Orcs close enough to catch him. 1-0 for the soft singers.

As I said, really typical bashy game, this could've gone either way and this time the injuries made it go my way. Lars played really stellar and error-free, so it really came up to dice. Thanks again for the game, Lars!

hakos

wow, 80 blocks, thats more than 4 a turn. I would say that is a bit more bashy than the normal bashy game /hakos

Gnaarkill

Just gonna leave this one here...

Short of time to write anything else, good match. Hakos is a great chap to play against as always! GG!

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on July 16, 2019, 10:11:43 PM
wow, 80 blocks, thats more than 4 a turn. I would say that is a bit more bashy than the normal bashy game /hakos

Well, both of our teams naturally want to keep the other team marked, so that creates lots of block opportunities. Two frenzy players on Dwarf side ticks up the numbers a lot, and I also tend to make a lot of 1d blocks as it's as safe with Dwarfs as dodging with Elfs.

Barmution

Hard fought draw vs Saitani that left 4 vamp players on the field after the 6 first turns even though I managed to get 6 dice on the carrier wo any knockdowns (hooray!). A snaked end zone GFI in the second half almost clinched a loss for me but dice turned around a bit and Khemri had a hard time handling the ball, resulting in both a vamp score and a successful defense in the remaining 4 turns.

GG Saitani!

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Hi again, sorry for holding everything up, I've been in a cabin without power the last week :)

I can play this week:
TuesdayWednesday-Friday 18+
Saturday and Sunday also look quite open.

Napoleon, when's your first opportunity?