Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Vitamin D Deficients - Barmution
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

J-Reedy

And we're off! Summer is at full swing, sun is shining and NUL keeps on rolling. Season 35 has been started and matches posted on the forums. Play on, mates!

Barm the man, looks like we'll be going at it again first just like last season. After surviging the grueling Sankthans week, my schedule has opened up a bit, so I can offer you the following start times:
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 18.00-20.00

Let me know if one of those days suits you, sir. Or rather if those suit the timetables of that little sequel of yourself. As to the rest of the week, I'll know about Friday on Tuesday, Saturday is definately off but Sunday should be doable.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 23, 2019, 03:09:46 PM

And we're off! Summer is at full swing, sun is shining and NUL keeps on rolling.

That is nothing short of amazing! ;D

Napoleon, you conspiricy-crafting maniac! 8)
When would a suitable time for you to play be?

My OK starting times are all week monday - friday, 20.00 - 22.00.

Hope any of that suits you, good sir? ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Hey Saitani!

Are your Bandaged Ones ready either Tuesday or Wednesday evening, from about 18-ish or later?

I think it'll have to be next week some time if not.

Saitani

tomorow at 19.00 should work

Barmution

Barm the man, looks like we'll be going at it again first just like last season. After surviging the grueling Sankthans week, my schedule has opened up a bit, so I can offer you the following start times:
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 18.00-20.00
Hey mr. Reedy! We're ready to sink our teeth into a new season, how about we look for each other in discord tonight (Tuesday) at around 1900 and see if the little one is in a cooperative mood?

Cheers,
-Barm

Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Quote from: Saitani on June 24, 2019, 04:20:21 PM
tomorow at 19.00 should work

Forgot to confirm this, but that's great. So today (Tuesday) at 19 is on!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Barmution on June 25, 2019, 08:46:17 AM
Hey mr. Reedy! We're ready to sink our teeth into a new season, how about we look for each other in discord tonight (Tuesday) at around 1900 and see if the little one is in a cooperative mood?

Cheers,
-Barm

That'll do fine, I'll keep an eye on fangs sticking out of disco tab.

Barmution

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 25, 2019, 09:44:52 AM
That'll do fine, I'll keep an eye on fangs sticking out of disco tab.
Cool, see you then. You'll have to excuse the slight lisping, we're still new to this :P
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Rats vs Orcs have a preliminary meetup plan for monday july 1st /Hakos

tags

Well, it was a weird match luck-wise. I was extremely lucky early on in the first half, getting more than my fair share of removals, and hardly suffering any. Unfortunately for me, Nuffle stopped having my back just in time for the crucial last-ditch blitz (1d w/o tackle against dodge which is a pow), 5+ pick-up and a throw-away. Even though I've clearly had the better dice for all the rest of first half, that round pretty much undid everything I had done that half. Also, every injury against the Khemri were regenerated (I think 4/4 in total?), so there was never any numbers advantage.

Being a bit grumpy about the end of the first half, I took a stupid risk early in the 2nd and got punished with an early turnover. After multiple attempts at throwing gnoblars at the ball carrier in the cage which all missed their mark, I was down to the last-ditch desperate blitz with an Ogre, dodging into the cage with break tackle. Turns out, he didn't need break tackle, as I rolled a natural 6 on the first try, and knocked out the carrier. So I guess Nuffle was solidly back in my corner at this point. Seeing as this was turn 14, and my side of the pitch, the best I could hope for was to hang on to the ball and secure the draw, which is just what happened.

So yeah, it was a bit of a rollercoaster, from being nearly sure I was going to be up 1-0, to a devastating stop, to being resigned to lose 0-1, to making an incredible stop, to the final draw. I guess in the end, I'm more than happy with a draw in a game I should've lost, all things being equal.

Thanks for the game Saitani!

Barmution

Nothing much to say about this match other than it was pretty much living the vamp dream (or fangtasy, if you will). Nothing vital failed all match and the Thralls mostly refused to leave the pitch.

Thanks for the match and gl further on, JR!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 24, 2019, 10:27:26 AM

And we're off! Summer is at full swing, sun is shining and NUL keeps on rolling.

That is nothing short of amazing! ;D

Napoleon, you conspiricy-crafting maniac! 8)
When would a suitable time for you to play be?

My OK starting times are all week monday - friday, 20.00 - 22.00.

Hope any of that suits you, good sir? ;D

/Gnaar
Hello, Gnaarkill.

Would a match on Friday at 20:00 work for you?

Gnaarkill

Hey Napoleon!

Friday went a no go for me, have a date with me wifey ^^
Would sunday @20 work for you?

Or, if you see this in time, I'm available tonight from 20 and onwards aswell :)

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 27, 2019, 01:56:11 PM
Hey Napoleon!

Friday went a no go for me, have a date with me wifey ^^
Would sunday @20 work for you?

Or, if you see this in time, I'm available tonight from 20 and onwards aswell :)

/Gnaar
That's no problem. Sorry I didn't see your message in time to play it today.

Would you be able to do Sunday at 20:30? If not, 20:00 would still be fine.