Season 36

Started by J-Reedy, October 12, 2019, 11:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Season 35 is waiting for the finals, so let's get the new season started!

This season 36 is the third season of the set of 3, meaning that this is unlimited TV. Any team that has only competed in NUL can take part. You can of course enter a fresh team if you wish. 8 team SEASON HAS ALREADY BEEN CREATED in the game, so just head on there and let everybody know you've signed up here.

Season after this (37) will be with full rookie teams.

My Fwarfs are going for their last hurraa.

---------------------------------------
Official Stuff

INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW COACHES:
1. Read the introductory thread with the explanation on league structure HERE.
2: Create an account on this forum. Note that due to high activity from spam-bots, admins have to approve your account before you can post here. This shouldn't take longer than a day or two.
3: Post a reply in this thread that you want to join.
4: Read the "Essential rules" section HERE and post a reply in that thread that you have understood the rules.
5: The admin team will add you on the participant list in this post.

OLD Coaches know the drill, just tell what team you'll be taking to the trophy hunt.

SIGNED UP:
1. J-Reedy - Zero Effort Noicedoers (Dwarf)
2. Kvasilad - Fraggle Block (Ogre)
3. Lars - Metal Orkhestras (Orc)
4. Gnaarkill - One Piece All-Stars (Orc)
5. NapoleonBlown-apart - The Illuminati Lizardmen (Lizardmen)
6. Hakos - Masters Of Mischief (Skaven)
7. Saitani - So dry So hot (Khemri)
8. ?dummy team?...

tags

I will slog it out for one last season with Fraggle Block, after which I will never play Ogres again most likely :P

Lars

will keep on going with the orcs

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on October 13, 2019, 10:13:55 PM
after which I will never play Ogres again most likely :P

Haha! You will appriciate the good teams so much more after this. Even the mediocre teams will be a treat to play.
To play the worst teams is like a cleansing. The satisfactory of being able to execute moves without worrying of a turn over is just so great... haha!
(Talking from own experience here! ;D )

Anyhow...
One Piece All-Stars will be going for the final season as well!

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 15, 2019, 02:06:07 PM
The satisfactory of being able to execute moves without worrying of a turn over is just so great... haha!
(Talking from own experience here! ;D )

I don't think such a team exists in Blood Bowl :P

But yeah, I do get your point! I think going from lizards to ogres has to be one of the biggest dives there is! :D

NapoleonBlown-apart

The Illuminati Lizardmen will enter for one last season.

Barmution

Will have to sit this one out, sadly. With some luck a fresh start with a fresh team might be possible next season.

Best of luck to everybody that will be competing tho :)
-barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Ready for more mischief /hakos

tags

Saitani, have you decided yet?

Gnaarkill

Hey guys!
How's it going, are we ready to start!?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 23, 2019, 09:51:37 AM
Hey guys!
How's it going, are we ready to start!?

/Gnaar

Well, if Saitani is out as well, that means we're just 6. If Saitani's in, then we create a competition with 8 and hopefully get a random team from Barm as a walkover dummy.

Saitani

So dry so hot will enter to end their dry streak...

tags

J-Reedy

I'm off to London for weekend for some Harry Potter, Comic-Con and maybe some NFL if I can score tickets from scalpers, so I don't have time to get anything done with the league until next Tuesday. But the league should be ready in-game, so if you get everybody in there and Kvasilad has some time at his hands, let's get this train a rolling.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 24, 2019, 01:09:38 PM
I'm off to London for weekend for some Harry Potter, Comic-Con and maybe some NFL if I can score tickets from scalpers, so I don't have time to get anything done with the league until next Tuesday. But the league should be ready in-game, so if you get everybody in there and Kvasilad has some time at his hands, let's get this train a rolling.

I'll have some time to fix it, but I'll be shocked if everybody gets in before Monday :P