Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

tags

Hey Napoleon, my first opportunity to play is not until Sunday I think. I'll be back with more times next week if that doesn't work!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on October 30, 2019, 10:50:34 AM
Hey Napoleon, my first opportunity to play is not until Sunday I think. I'll be back with more times next week if that doesn't work!
Hello, Kvasi. Sunday will work if it's 19:00 or later.

J-Reedy

Howdy Hakos, looks like my bards are going against some Mickey Mouse team on the first round. At the moment I'm ready and able to play on the following CET times:
- Saturday any time after 15.00.
- Sunday 11.00-18.00

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. If not next week is extremly hazy at the moment, Monday and Tuesday are definately out and it looks like I won't be able to say anything definate about the rest of the days until Monday.

Gnaarkill

Booo! Boring first MD for me... On the other hand I have only fun to look forward to on the rest of the season ;D

Good luck this week everybody! 8) :D

/Gnaar

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 31, 2019, 01:01:19 PM
Howdy Hakos, looks like my bards are going against some Mickey Mouse team on the first round. At the moment I'm ready and able to play on the following CET times:
- Saturday any time after 15.00.
- Sunday 11.00-18.00

Let me know if either of those suits you, sir. If not next week is extremly hazy at the moment, Monday and Tuesday are definately out and it looks like I won't be able to say anything definate about the rest of the days until Monday.

Yay, new season started.

And it feels good to have the worst match-up first and be done with it.
Both saturday and sunday is relatively open. Let's aim for saturday 15:00 and keep sunday time in reserve.

/Hakos

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on October 31, 2019, 02:28:46 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 30, 2019, 10:50:34 AM
Hello, Kvasi. Sunday will work if it's 19:00 or later.
Sounds good! To me, 20:30 would be perfect, but I can start sooner if it's better for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on October 31, 2019, 02:20:25 PM
And it feels good to have the worst match-up first and be done with it.
Both saturday and sunday is relatively open. Let's aim for saturday 15:00 and keep sunday time in reserve.

/Hakos

Saturday 15:00 is booked for some tackling stuff! See you tomorrow if nothing comes up.

NapoleonBlown-apart

20:30 Works fine for me. See you then.

J-Reedy

And we're off! The first match of the brand new season is in the books. And here it is for all you Bloody Bowl folks:

Well, my dwarfs continued where they left of last season, just standing around for 13 turns and then turning it up for the final minutes. Guess it because they think the coach only remembers the last few plays. Got the first go at the attack, couldn't get anybody off the field while Hakos got an early KO and then started stunning one player per turn with surgical precision. This forced me to try to break the defensive line with two dodging dwarfs. Well, the first one made it, while the second one, one carrying the ball, didn't, even though he got to try twice. And you know what comes of a lost ball on the midfield with 3 turns left? Yup, Skaven 1-0 go ahead.

2nd half on the defence, line holds fine and Skaven thrower snake-eyes the pickup, giving me false hope. I try to bash rats down and off, get three out of six down. And then, bam, bam! First Klimenko the runner gets killed, but no worries, the heroic apothecary is there! Unfortunately he's there to tell me that "yup, he's dead all right". Moments later my non-niggled blitzer picks up a niggle just that the he can claim to be as tough as the other guy, playing through pain. Well, Skavens storm my side of the field, ball-carrier pretty well protected. But then my already niggled blitzer decides to show that he's the toughest niggled dwarf in this team and brings down the carrier with a dodge-blitz. Unfortunately that just delays the inevitable when rest of the Skavens arrive, blanket my players, wrestle the blitzer down and score 2-0.

Well, at this point there's 4 turns left, so my guys are bit unsure if they should play or not. So they just hold the line, pick up the ball and push back some mice. A wild Gutter Runner appears next to the Dwarf runner carrying the ball and some blocky things happen. And then. 3 turns left and zen has been achieved. Dwarf runner blitzes the Gutter Runner away, runs next to the sideline. Other bards decide to KO and stun some rats and -MV mr. Brain the linerat. But what follows next, is perhaps the most brilliant play ever. Dwarf runner next to sideline gets blitzed by a Skaven blitzer, runner decides to dump-off the ball, blitzer intercepts the ball but then gets a fist smacked right at his nose and goes down, dropping the ball next to the runner. Got to love that play! Well, at the other parts of the field, Bernard the Gutter Runner (the MoM mvp of the match by the way) gets killed. Bards are definately feeling the groove now and the runner goes as fast as he can to score the consolation TD while the other Dwarfs release their frustration by badly hurting the Rat Ogre. 2-1.

Well, gotta say I got a bit frustrated in this match as my blocking and armor rolls felt a bit rotten at the start, hopefully that didn't show too much for Hakos, who played brilliantly as always. Thanks again for the game man, pleasure as always!

tags

Dang, those are some pretty bad casualties in that match on both sides.

hakos

Thanks for the game J-Reedy.

I was indeed lucky with the injuries for the first 13 turns. So I relaxed and played carelessly in the last 3 turns, which promptly got punished. You sure never gave up. Good write-up as normal.

Yes, Bernards death hurts. He was my primary ball sacker. But I guess this is what will happen in season 3. Most players lost will have plenty of SPP and enemies have become better and better at removal...

/hakos

tags

Hi Napoleon, any chance you could start earlier, say at 19 or something? I can play whenever now anyway

Lars

Saitani when can you play?

I can play
Tuesday-Thursday 19-23

any of these possible ?

/Lars

tags

The match between last season's winners and losers end in a surprising 1-1 draw!

A lot of the credit has to go to Bomber Dribblesnot, who made an incredible series of accurate bomb throws, putting a serious dent in the Lizard team during most of the first half.

It has to be said, I felt a lot luckier than the stats show here.

Anyway, thanks for a fun game Napoleon!