Season 36 Match Day 2

Started by tags, October 30, 2019, 10:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Not much to say about this match. Yet another Pyrrhus victory. 2-1 for rats vs ogres.

One player dead, two players got permanent damages.

Out of my 14 players, 7 have 0 SPP, and 2 of those with SPP are out for next match.

Good that gutter runners can win games by themselves.

@Kvasilad, sorry for whining a bit, it was an ok match, I was just not in the right mood today. You sure had your problems with double 1's and bone heads as well. Quite a fumble match.

/hakos

tags

It was a lively, if somewhat bloody, affair this afternoon, as the lumbering Ogres were better at connecting with rats than balls.

I did not perceive any of that as whining, Hakos, I belive you set an extremely high standard for yourself :D

That said, you sure would've been backed up by the numbers, appears to be a pretty bad nuffling. I complained a bit about snake eyes on critical moves, but I sure had the wind at my back when it came to dishing out the damage. The ball handling dice for the MoM were quite horrid, but it did of course not stop them from pulling out the W.

Thanks for the match, hope your new rookies can put on a more convincing show than Mimi in the future :)

tags

Match day forwarded!

Leaving this here: