Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

Okay, if I counted it correctly, seems we have all of the match day 1 done. I'll forward the day late this evening when I get back home. So MD2 should be playable around 20.00 CET at the latest today.

And that's get us to the matchmaking, looks like I'm going against the ring master of a mean green pirating machine. So, Gnaarkill, how would the following starting times suit you, sir:

- Saturday any time after 11.00
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.00-20.00

Any time after that is still hazy, it is very probable that only the weekend of next week will be free in addition to Tu/We.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 08, 2019, 06:28:31 AM
Okay, if I counted it correctly, seems we have all of the match day 1 done. I'll forward the day late this evening when I get back home. So MD2 should be playable around 20.00 CET at the latest today.

And that's get us to the matchmaking, looks like I'm going against the ring master of a mean green pirating machine. So, Gnaarkill, how would the following starting times suit you, sir:

- Saturday any time after 11.00
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18.00-20.00

Any time after that is still hazy, it is very probable that only the weekend of next week will be free in addition to Tu/We.

Good news indeed my big bearded soon to be song idol... friend ;D

Then I will choose saturday @11.00 CET

See you tomorrow then? :)

/Gnaarkill

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 08, 2019, 08:13:39 AM

Good news indeed my big bearded soon to be song idol... friend ;D

Then I will choose saturday @11.00 CET

See you tomorrow then? :)

/Gnaarkill

It's a date mate. Won't be late. Bet, it'll be great. Wait. I'm stuck on a rhyming gait. What a cruel fate, such a sorry state, cut rate rhyming at an alarming rate.

J-Reedy

Gnaarkill, I have to get my long run done now so that I can get back home before dark. If you're up for it, I can still play today starting from about 15.00 CET.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 09, 2019, 11:29:47 AM
Gnaarkill, I have to get my long run done now so that I can get back home before dark. If you're up for it, I can still play today starting from about 15.00 CET.

Ok, so also wrote to you on discord. Sorry again for the mixup!
15.00 will be great. I'll check here and on discord by then.

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

And the day 2 has been opened! Traditionally with a ZEN match. This time the result was this:

Writing as I'm waiting for the BB Replayer to do it's stuff, so not sure about the stats yet, but I should definately have the armor and injury luck in this match. Orcs started on the offence, the ball got whacked loose along with some orcs by a Harry Potter type throwing a fireball at the Orc cage. Dwarfs tried to cover the ball but a sneaky Orc blitzer got hold of it dodged away far into Dwarven side of the fields. So far that only a single runner could catch up to him. The other orcs did a good job of tying down rest of the Dwarfs, so with no additional help the runner could only delay the inevitable 1-0 Orc TD. However, the Orcs suffered serious losses, as their plus-muscled Black Orc was carried to the apothecary looking very dead and the apothecary confirming this diagnosis. Next, it was the Dwarf bards turn to take the offence. They lined up on an all out run-for-the-goal formation and got lucky with the kick bouncing out of the field and runner next to the midline getting the ball. Dwarfs bashed down the Orc line and headed to score the 1-1 equalizer as most of the pirate team was lying on the sunny field, basking in the sun.

Second half, both teams full, Dwarfs on the offence. Riot ensues, kick lands smack in the middle of the field. Dwarfs pick up and head towards right flank after half-hearted feint towards the left. Ball is kept on loose cage with a dump-off runner carrying. Everything goes smooth until the carrier is blitzed by a Black Orc and decides to dump-off to a near by free Blitzer. Pass is fumbled and lands next to sideline. None of the teams get a clear shot for a while until an Orc blitzer gets the ball up. He is blitzed down and at the same time Dwarfs get their violent tunes going again. But riot and fumbling with the ball has taken up too much time and the short-legged ones simply can't get into goalzone in time. So, the match ends 1-1 with the Orc side suffering heavy losses with 1 dead Black Orc and  1 smashed collar bone and 1 agility deprived Blitzer.

Thanks again for the match, Gnaarkill, fun as always. Better luck in the rest, this definately had a smell of Nuffling!

PS. After seeing the match report, wowzers, Gnaarkill really did a nice job getting a draw out of that luck.

hakos

Ouch, seems the dwarfs are out on a mission to kill high value players this season.

Kvasilad, seems it is time for mice vs big&small. My times are a bit sketchy this week. But probably it could work to start around 19-20 on monday, tuesday, thursday or friday evening.
/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 10, 2019, 10:49:05 AM
Ouch, seems the dwarfs are out on a mission to kill high value players this season.

Kvasilad, seems it is time for mice vs big&small. My times are a bit sketchy this week. But probably it could work to start around 19-20 on monday, tuesday, thursday or friday evening.
/hakos

Ello, seems like Tuesday at 19 would work well for me! Let's see if I can catch some of those lil' buggers by the tail :D

Saitani

napoleon im able to game this weekend.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 11, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

/hakos

Ello, seems like Tuesday at 19 would work well for me! Let's see if I can catch some of those lil' buggers by the tail :D

Hi, sorry to say, but I'm no longer available on tuesday evening. Thursday is also gone. So either on friday evening or in the weekend would be the possible times for me now. /hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 12, 2019, 10:13:12 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 11, 2019, 08:45:25 PM

/hakos

Hi, sorry to say, but I'm no longer available on tuesday evening. Thursday is also gone. So either on friday evening or in the weekend would be the possible times for me now. /hakos

No worries, but I'm afraid I don't have time before Sunday then though. Between 12-15 on Sunday would be ideal to start if that's possible. Failing that, it's next week I think.

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on November 12, 2019, 04:59:36 PM
No worries, but I'm afraid I don't have time before Sunday then though. Between 12-15 on Sunday would be ideal to start if that's possible. Failing that, it's next week I think.

Sunday, starting at 14:00 should be quite doable. /hakos

hakos

Sorry, for late notice, but would it be possible to change starting time to 15?

I will try to be at home at 14, but it might be tricky.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on November 17, 2019, 10:14:32 AM
Sorry, for late notice, but would it be possible to change starting time to 15?

I will try to be at home at 14, but it might be tricky.

/hakos

No worries, 15 will work