Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

tags

Ey Lars, time for some extreme bashyness again!

I can play most times today (given a few hours advance warning), could also do 19+ starts tomorrow and friday.

Gnaarkill

Finally! I'm hyped to get yet another glorious blood bowl match going! ;D

Hakos! You ratty coward, let me have some of that warpstone juice you have there. I need it to get faster ball carriers!
Give it to me and I'll show you one hell of a match on... yes, when does a match suit you good sir? :)

Does the weekend sound possible, early start, saturday or sunday, around 10.00?

/Gnaar 'Mean Green Machine' 8)

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on November 20, 2019, 09:24:01 AM

I can play most times today (given a few hours advance warning), could also do 19+ starts tomorrow and friday.

Can play today from 21 or tomorow at 20

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on November 20, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

/Lars

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 20 would be perfect, let's go for that!

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on November 20, 2019, 01:40:23 PM
Quote from: Lars on November 20, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

/Lars

Tomorrow (Thursday) at 20 would be perfect, let's go for that!

cya then

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on November 20, 2019, 11:14:43 AM
Finally! I'm hyped to get yet another glorious blood bowl match going! ;D

Hakos! You ratty coward, let me have some of that warpstone juice you have there. I need it to get faster ball carriers!
Give it to me and I'll show you one hell of a match on... yes, when does a match suit you good sir? :)

Does the weekend sound possible, early start, saturday or sunday, around 10.00?

/Gnaar 'Mean Green Machine' 8)

Wow, if the coach is already this eager to smash the poor rats into pieces I shudder when I think what his team will do.

Saturday at 10 would be a fine starting point to recieve some glorius spanking.

/hakos

J-Reedy

All righty, time to face the Champ and that perfect balance of strength and agility. So, mr. Napoleon, do you have any time for gaming on the following CET starting times?
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-18
- Tuesday 19-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If it does, I'll book the Waterloo stadium for the match ;) If not, I'll know better about rest of the next week around Monday/Tuesday.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on November 20, 2019, 06:24:32 PM

Saturday at 10 would be a fine starting point to recieve some glorius spanking.

/hakos

Hehe, let's go for that hakos!
See you saturday morning ;D

/Gnaarkill

Lars

After some manual loading of the replay files i managed to upload the result

But  anyhow the match ended up with orcs winning 2-0 after a gobblar falling down after trying a dodge while running for the goal.

thanks for the game

/Lars

tags

Hmm, surprised to see the stats there, but I guess I was overall lucky. Hard to look past the snake eyes at the end that turned what felt like a 1-1 game into a 2-0, but I guess there were some good dice to even get me into that position :)

Anyway, it was a fun game!

Lars, could you tell me the path you had to manually load the replay from? Maybe the auto-searching-thingie in BB2Replayer is missing something there.

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on November 22, 2019, 09:25:12 AM
Hmm, surprised to see the stats there, but I guess I was overall lucky. Hard to look past the snake eyes at the end that turned what felt like a 1-1 game into a 2-0, but I guess there were some good dice to even get me into that position :)

Anyway, it was a fun game!

Lars, could you tell me the path you had to manually load the replay from? Maybe the auto-searching-thingie in BB2Replayer is missing something there.

loaded it from the standard dir where it usually work ../users/documents/BloodBowl2/something something. As said it usually work the only unusual thing i can come up with is that i had a admin win in the last round.

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 21, 2019, 08:39:54 AM
All righty, time to face the Champ and that perfect balance of strength and agility. So, mr. Napoleon, do you have any time for gaming on the following CET starting times?
- Saturday 10-late
- Sunday 10-18
- Tuesday 19-21

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If it does, I'll book the Waterloo stadium for the match ;) If not, I'll know better about rest of the next week around Monday/Tuesday.
Hello, J-reedy

Sunday at 18:00 would work for me if that's still open for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on November 23, 2019, 03:46:35 AM
Hello, J-reedy

Sunday at 18:00 would work for me if that's still open for you.

Sure, still open. So let's go at it on Sunday then. See you tomorrow!

hakos

Rats vs One-Piece Orcs 3-0

Match followed the overall plan well. First half, start as defender, wait for a mistake, take the ball and score in turn 8. Second half, attack and score in turn 12. Match settled, time to chill and have fun.

Or did it? The score in turn 8 was due to Pinky, a line rat, that managed to do an intercept and then handover to a gutter runner. The score in turn 12 was due to Jerry, the killer rat, that managed to catch a bounce and then dodge, run and double gfi to score. What about the chill party time? Well, that was then we got the pemanent damage, but also managed to score the classical gutter runner TD. Run in close to the troll, pick up, run away, handover to another gutter runner and then score.

It was a sunny day and a rainy day. Even managed to start with 10 vs 9 players in second half due to sweltering heat.

Anyway, a nice friendly match both on the field and among the coaches. Thanks for a fun game as always Gnaarkill. Perhaps with too little blood.

/hakos