Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

Match day 3 is done, so time for the MD 4.

Kvasilad, my dear sir, at the moment I can't say anything definite about my next week other than that Saturday is definately out. Wednesday might be possible but won't know for sure until on Tuesday. Sunday should be possible. So if you know that either Wednesday or Sunday suits you, sir, let me know and I may be able to plan around those. Sorry about the vagueness but there are few moving parts on my agenda right now that I can't control.

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 24, 2019, 07:29:21 PM
Match day 3 is done, so time for the MD 4.

Kvasilad, my dear sir, at the moment I can't say anything definite about my next week other than that Saturday is definately out. Wednesday might be possible but won't know for sure until on Tuesday. Sunday should be possible. So if you know that either Wednesday or Sunday suits you, sir, let me know and I may be able to plan around those. Sorry about the vagueness but there are few moving parts on my agenda right now that I can't control.

Howdy J-Man! Wednesday evening is clear for me as of writing. If you let me know by mid-day-ish on Wednesday, I should be ready to play most times that evening starting from 18-21...ish. Sunday is unfortunately not looking great for me.

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on November 25, 2019, 01:17:43 PM
Howdy J-Man! Wednesday evening is clear for me as of writing. If you let me know by mid-day-ish on Wednesday, I should be ready to play most times that evening starting from 18-21...ish. Sunday is unfortunately not looking great for me.

Sorry Kvasiman but Wednesday got tooken so now I have to go full Liam Neesons tomorrow. Thursday and Saturday also got busy and Sunday is most likely also a lost cause. But Friday after 19.30 should be doable. Otherwise we'll have to go for next week. Monday is permanently out but Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday all look clear sailing right now.

Gnaarkill

Saitani!

You look a little rusty, time to dust off those old bones of yours and play some ball! ;D

My OK starting times are as follow:
Tomorrow (wednesday): 19 - 21
Thursday: 21
Friday: No go
Saturday: 10 - 11
Sunday: 12 - 14

Does any of those times suit you good sir?

Oh, and by the way, dont forget to rehydrate! 8)

/Gnaar ;D ;D

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 26, 2019, 09:36:25 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 25, 2019, 01:17:43 PM

Sorry Kvasiman but Wednesday got tooken so now I have to go full Liam Neesons tomorrow. Thursday and Saturday also got busy and Sunday is most likely also a lost cause. But Friday after 19.30 should be doable. Otherwise we'll have to go for next week. Monday is permanently out but Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday all look clear sailing right now.

Busy week, then! I'm afraid Friday is tough for me, but both Tuesday and Wednesday next week would be good. Preferrably Tuesday, come to think of it, as Wednesday _may_ become tricky.

Saitani

Gnar these bones have hit some fresh calcium deposits. i can play today at 20.00 if thats ok

Lars

Hakos and I Will play on sturday
/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: kvasilad on November 26, 2019, 10:03:48 PM
Busy week, then! I'm afraid Friday is tough for me, but both Tuesday and Wednesday next week would be good. Preferrably Tuesday, come to think of it, as Wednesday _may_ become tricky.

Tuesday works fine. How about 19.00? My preferred window is 18-20.30

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 28, 2019, 06:20:15 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on November 26, 2019, 10:03:48 PM

Tuesday works fine. How about 19.00? My preferred window is 18-20.30

19 on Tuesday is perfect, see you then!

Saitani

I guess you didnt see my message yesterday so want to try again on sunday ?

Gnaarkill

Yea, sorry. I missed your post Saitani.
Sunday sounds great though. Let's aim for that. Start @12?

/Gnaarkill

Saitani

Gnaarkill

Cool! See you on sunday @12 then.
Have a good weekend mate! ;D

/Gnaar

Lars

Match between rats and orcs has been played rats won 3-0.

could not upload the result got this error when trying

[12:01:41.070][Header] Attempting to connect to bb2replayer.com:8825
[12:01:42.136][Error ] Unable to synchronize with server bb2replayer.com:8825:
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 188.166.131.98:8825

/Lars