Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

MD 4 is down and out, so it's time to move into the MD 5. Game on lads!

Lars, I should be able to play almost any time on Friday and Saturday (provided I get at least days warning) and any time before 19.00 on Sunday. Let me know if those times suit you, sir.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 04, 2019, 08:50:20 PM
MD 4 is down and out, so it's time to move into the MD 5. Game on lads!

Lars, I should be able to play almost any time on Friday and Saturday (provided I get at least days warning) and any time before 19.00 on Sunday. Let me know if those times suit you, sir.
I can play on sunday @ 12 if thats okej for you.

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on December 05, 2019, 12:15:33 PM
I can play on sunday @ 12 id thets okej for you.

/Lars

Sunday @ 12 it is then. Vi ses på söndag!

Lars

I am soonish ready My Windows update seems a bit slow stuck on 100 % a couple of minuters now

Lars

Match played between two different sound making teams one green one short.

The match was more or less dictated from the kick off where dwarfs received but got hit with a blitz that made it possible for the orcs to get the threaten the ball and push two dorfs of the field.

in the end the dwarfs got a goal after some orcish greediness.

thanks for a good game seams that the dice where pretty equal and no major damages on either side.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Yo Napoleon!

When is a good time to play for you?

I can play from 20.00 all week starting from tomorrow (tuesday).
Saturday and Sunday i prefer early starts, from 10.00 - 11.00.

Would any of those suggestions suit you good sir? :)

/Gnaarkill

tags

Saitani, I can play Tuesday and Thursday evenings, as well as probably most of Sunday

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 09, 2019, 11:41:45 AM
Yo Napoleon!

When is a good time to play for you?

I can play from 20.00 all week starting from tomorrow (tuesday).
Saturday and Sunday i prefer early starts, from 10.00 - 11.00.

Would any of those suggestions suit you good sir? :)

/Gnaarkill
Hello, Gnaarkill.
Tomorrow at 20:00 would be good if that works for you.

Saitani

Shall we try thursday evning around 19.00?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 09, 2019, 07:53:07 PM
Hello, Gnaarkill.
Tomorrow at 20:00 would be good if that works for you.

Cool!
See you tonight then, mate! 8)

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Saitani on December 10, 2019, 12:43:51 AM
Shall we try thursday evning around 19.00?

Perfect, see you then!

NapoleonBlown-apart

The match started with the orcs attacking, but a deep kick that landed right in the end zone slowed their progress, and the half had a dramatic end when an orc blitzer had to attempt a 4+ pass and, while it was inaccurate, it did manage to clear the ball so it was only within reach of two of my saurus. However, against all odds, Bill Clinton II, channeling his inner elf, managed to pick the ball up and then pass it to a skink down at the other end of the pitch with a long bomb. Despite this valiant attempt, the skink failed to make the catch, and the first half ended 0-0.

The second half started with the lizards caging up, and then managing to move down the side of the pitch after some bad block dice led to some turnovers for saitani. Despite this, saitani kept the pressure up, and broke into my cage with a blitzer as I was right next to the end-zone. Using a reroll on a double skulls block, I was just about able to surf the blitzer off the pitch and then score a touchdown on turn 14.
Gnaarkill then had 3 turns to score, but another deep kick delayed his offence, and he had an unlucky turnover on a GFI that was necessary to get his player in range of the end zone, so the match ended 1-0.

It was a really good game, and Gnaarkill played very well to keep it so close despite the TV difference and the poor dice he got at key moments. Thanks for the match.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 11, 2019, 12:34:50 AM
However, against all odds, Bill Clinton II, channeling his inner elf, managed to pick the ball up and then pass it to a skink down at the other end of the pitch with a long bomb. Despite this valiant attempt, the skink failed to make the catch, and the first half ended 0-0.

That would probably have been the pass and play of the season for sure! Epic! ;D

And just a correction. You played against me, Gnaarkill, not saitani ::)

Otherwise, great write up Napoleon! Thx for an entertaining match!

/Gnaarkill

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 11, 2019, 09:42:40 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on December 11, 2019, 12:34:50 AM
However, against all odds, Bill Clinton II, channeling his inner elf, managed to pick the ball up and then pass it to a skink down at the other end of the pitch with a long bomb. Despite this valiant attempt, the skink failed to make the catch, and the first half ended 0-0.

That would probably have been the pass and play of the season for sure! Epic! ;D

And just a correction. You played against me, Gnaarkill, not saitani ::)

Otherwise, great write up Napoleon! Thx for an entertaining match!

/Gnaarkill
Sorry about that. I think I should have had more sleep haha.

Thank you, it was a fun match.