Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

Lars

If we can step the week we should be finishedwith the previous week.

NapoleonBlown-apart can you play this weekend either on Saturday or Sunday from 18:00?

/Lars

hakos

Ah, nice to be playing again after a not-so-exciting match against those goblins...

Saitani, I just started my 4-week vacation so I can play almost whenever. Just let me know what times suit you.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Match day has been forwarded, so everything is ready for MD6.

I'll be sitting this one out, as those bits and bobs are nowhere to be seen.

Lars

Match between lizards and orcs has been played and ended with 2-1 after a violent moshpit consisting of skinks and blitzers. a lot of armor breaks and tackles allowed for the orcs to finally win.

Thanks napoleon was a hard match and my elf play in first half saved the match for me other wise you would have won it easily.   
Good luck in the future and well played

/Lars

NapoleonBlown-apart

Thanks for the match, Lars. The injuries definitely made things more difficult, but I did make some crucial mistakes like delaying that touchdown in the first half, and pushing my skink into a tackle zone with the one-turn TD attempt before making the handoff, and you played very well and did a great job keeping tackle on my skinks and taking them out when you had the opportunity, so I think the win is well-deserved. Thank you, and good luck in the future.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on December 15, 2019, 07:53:55 PM

Match between lizards and orcs has been played and ended with 2-1 after a violent moshpit consisting of skinks and blitzers. a lot of armor breaks and tackles allowed for the orcs to finally win.

Thanks napoleon was a hard match and my elf play in first half saved the match for me other wise you would have won it easily.   
Good luck in the future and well played

/Lars

Wow, a surprising win over the champs.
Nice work Lars, gratz! :)

/Gnaarkill

tags

Hey Gnaar, when can you play?

My week is a whee bit busy, but I think I can do either Tuesday or Wednesday evening (maybe even late afternoon)

Gnaarkill

Yo Kvasi, my man!
How about wednesday @21? :D

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 16, 2019, 01:30:12 PM
Yo Kvasi, my man!
How about wednesday @21? :D

/Gnaar

That'll work, see you then!

It will probably be the last time Fraggle Block ever takes the field, so expect some careless, nothing-to-lose shenanigans :P

Gnaarkill

Haha! Im looking forward to that! ;D
Soo, for the bad news, I've mixed up some days. Tuesday and wednesday is unfortunately not possible for me.

Hows your weekend looking kvasilad?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 16, 2019, 10:26:34 PM
Haha! Im looking forward to that! ;D
Soo, for the bad news, I've mixed up some days. Tuesday and wednesday is unfortunately not possible for me.

Hows your weekend looking kvasilad?

/Gnaar

Weeeell, Sunday is a possibility for sure. Some time around 13 would be ideal in that case.

Saitani

Hakos im up for the game already today if you want but maybe thursday at  19.00 ?

hakos

Thursday at 19:00 sounds excellent. /hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2019, 03:00:15 PM

Weeeell, Sunday is a possibility for sure. Some time around 13 would be ideal in that case.

Would it be a possibility for you to play 1 hour earlier, @12?

Otherwise, how does monday look?

/Gnaarkill