Season 36 Match Day 6

Started by tags, October 30, 2019, 10:49:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakos

Rats loses their first match this season.

Khemri win 2-0 and have a good shot at the finals now.

This match I will try to forget as quickly as possible. It is very rare for me to give up a match, but that is what I did. After a while my best option was without a doubt to not stand up.

/hakos

Saitani

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545338527844532227/657401004320358431/report.png my imgur account is locked. so i had to improvise.
well the game was pretty onesided from the start with an exelent catch by the dust bucket himself followed up by a nice cage and slow walk up the pitch leaving the rats with a total of 2 pieces on the field before half time. The second half starts with 5 out of 6 ko rats getting back Bringing with them the joys of rain and misery. the second half starts with a agresive attack on my left side of the pitch aiming for a quick 2 turn td but the little bastard known as nuffle had ofc greased the ball with thick layer of snotling snot leaving the ball properly fumbled by the rats.. Khemri bash themself into a good position with them around the ball and the rats on the sideline. And to add insult to injury the tomb guardian with 13 spp decides to to yolo* a 6+ pick up for the lolz and ofc pick it up with no rr resulting  in him getting rewarded with the block skill.
THe rats try again for the lefft flank and sucessfully brings the ball down to two squares from the end zone and is rewarded by getting a lightning bolt in the face sending him of the pitch. in the last two turns The  Dust Bucket  tries to regain his position as the best passer in the league as he was in the last season but fumbles the ball to everyones suprise.

Well i think we can say that the the joints of sdsh has been properly lubricated in blood and is on a proper ball handling killing spree with all critical regen rolls not failing giving me an abundance of cash and now skilled players. This game was onsided and brutal. Better luck in the next game and may we meet in the final Hakos!

*twice

Lars

you don't need to upload it to imgur the reports are generated and hosted on kvasilads server so you can use the links generated from BB2replayer.

And the match seemed to be a bloody one.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 19, 2019, 01:09:19 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2019, 03:00:15 PM

Weeeell, Sunday is a possibility for sure. Some time around 13 would be ideal in that case.

Would it be a possibility for you to play 1 hour earlier, @12?

Otherwise, how does monday look?

/Gnaarkill

Yup, 12 should work!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on December 21, 2019, 09:54:53 PM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on December 19, 2019, 01:09:19 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on December 17, 2019, 03:00:15 PM

Weeeell, Sunday is a possibility for sure. Some time around 13 would be ideal in that case.

Would it be a possibility for you to play 1 hour earlier, @12?

Otherwise, how does monday look?

/Gnaarkill

Yup, 12 should work!

Guess I may have been too late with my reply there. I'm afraid I won't have much time until maybe 26th at the earliest then. I could also forfeit this one, as my Ogres are a sorry lot without future prospects at this point :D

Gnaarkill

Hey Kvasi!

Yea, did miss your message and now we have had christmas and everything.
I'm ok with a forfeit, our match doesnt really matter and it will speed up the league and the start of the new season.

So go ahead and forward the day and let the Mummies and Rats battle it out for the season championship! ;D

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

All righty, I admined the match result, so let's move on to the final MD!