sounds like a date cya then.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Great!

See you on thursday Lars!

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on January 07, 2020, 10:08:28 AM
Match between rats and lizards were played yesterday. Lizards won 2-1 and thus the match statistics ended 3-2 to the Lizards after all three seasons.

So if the metal orkz wins we will have two teams ending on 5-0-2 in shared second place.

Still waiting for Napoleon to upload results since BB2replayer does not work for me.

/hakos
The report isn't showing up for me yet, sorry. I've tried synchronising with the server, but the only one I can see from this match day is Khemri vs the Dwarfs.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on January 07, 2020, 08:03:57 PM
Quote from: hakos on January 07, 2020, 10:08:28 AM
Match between rats and lizards were played yesterday. Lizards won 2-1 and thus the match statistics ended 3-2 to the Lizards after all three seasons.

So if the metal orkz wins we will have two teams ending on 5-0-2 in shared second place.

Still waiting for Napoleon to upload results since BB2replayer does not work for me.

/hakos
The report isn't showing up for me yet, sorry. I've tried synchronising with the server, but the only one I can see from this match day is Khemri vs the Dwarfs.

Hmm, troubling. Have you tried opening the replay manually?

You should be able to find it under
C:\Users\<yourUser>\Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\<longHashString>\Replays

You're looking for a file that looks something like this and matches the time of your match:
Coach-1117-b7b13431e688ce26c606ae0f78e88c60_2019-12-12_18_01_06.bbrz

If you can open it in BB2Replayer (File->Open) without problems, it _should_ sync to the server afterwards. If you can't open it, please send me the log (View->Show Log, then File->Save Log As)

Also, I guess I forgot to mention it, but I've done a minor patch to BB2Replayer which may be important. The timeout for the data transfers was too short for what is now becoming a sizeable database, so if you get errors during syncing, try fetching 1.1.3 off of bb2replayer.com.

Having said all that, there's probably a bug somewhere that causes the match not to be auto-imported, I've heard others mention it, but I haven't been able to reproduce it myself yet. If anyone encounters that when opening BB2R after a match, I'd appreciate the log from that session as well.

hakos

@Kvasilad: Just a question out of curiosity, have you made BB2R available for other players? i.e. non-NUL players?

/Hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Opening it manually worked, thanks. I'll make sure to get the patch installed as well.

tags

Quote from: hakos on January 08, 2020, 01:51:50 PM
@Kvasilad: Just a question out of curiosity, have you made BB2R available for other players? i.e. non-NUL players?

/Hakos

I have not actively told anyone else about it, no. But of course, it is publicly available on the web site, and it seems like there are quite a few people using it now. Which on the one hand is cool, but on the other hand, I am realizing that some of my design decisions are failing to scale as well as I'd hoped. I may have to make some significant changes to how data is handled at some point this year.

Gnaarkill

Final match of the season!

The decider! Who will be the best Orc-team in town? The well talented metal musicians or the less talented pirates ;D
It turned out, both of the teams were equally talented at blood bowl!

A beatuifully violent match, all according to old orc tradition, made one of the pirates sleep with the fishes, while two more pirates had to take a permanent vacation. Two of the musicians also decided to join in the fun in the "pharmacy-section" of the field ;D

All in all a great entertaining match with an absolutely beautiful play from Lars to score the equalizer in the second half.

Thanks for the match, green brother! 8)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

wow, that is a bloody finish of the season /hakos

tags

Yeah wowza, that was a violent affair!

Lars

The doctor managed to cure one death so it was even more violent that the stat screen shows.

Thanks for the mach Gnaar was a good one and the nigg on my star thrower might have cause the scraping of the team permanently but will see what will happen in the future.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Indeed.

It certainly felt like the magnum opus for both of our teams ;D
Im also uncertain of the future of my team but I will at least save them. Maybe I pick em up in the future, at least I have my blodge thrower alive :)

It was a fun experience playing the orcs, but there are teams closer to my heart, like nurgle and goblins ;D
Next season will be Undead though :)

/Gnaar