Illuminato Lizardmen - NapoleonBlown-apart
Masters Of Mischief - Hakos
Metal Orkhestras - Lars
One Piece All-Stars - Gnaarkill
So dry So hot - Saitani
Zero Effort Noisedoers - J-Reedy

Bits and Bobs - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

All righty, let's settle the finalists. It actually looks pretty interesting. Rats seem to be in, though they could get tied with Metal Orcs if the Metal Orks win and MoM loses. Not sure if the BB2 follows official tiebreaker rules, but if it does, the previous match result between the teams should be the primary tiebreaker and TD difference  the secondary. Didn't find a confirmation on the tiebreaker rules with really quick googling, so not sure about this.

2nd finals spot is still really open. Khemri are in if they win against the bearded bards. With draw they are in if the Metal Orks tie or lose. With a loss they could get tied with either the Metal Orks if they tie or with the Lizards if they win. So to sum it up, Khemri is holding the reins and will get in with a win. But any other result could make the situation real hairy.

So, Saitany, are any of the following CET times suitable for you?
- Wednesday (the 1st) 12-16
- Saturday almost any time
- Sunday 10-17

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If not, I'll know more about my next week when I return to work on Thursday and catch up on my e-mails.

Saitani

Shall we try to find a time on early sunday?

hakos

Hello Napoleon

Seems we have an interesting match ahead of us. I need to avoid losing and you need to win. Given our previous match history this should be a Nail biter match.

I'm still on vacation so almost any time should suit me if you just give me fair warning. So, when can you play?

/hakos

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on December 31, 2019, 11:25:48 AM
All righty, let's settle the finalists. It actually looks pretty interesting. Rats seem to be in, though they could get tied with Metal Orcs if the Metal Orks win and MoM loses. Not sure if the BB2 follows official tiebreaker rules, but if it does, the previous match result between the teams should be the primary tiebreaker and TD difference  the secondary. Didn't find a confirmation on the tiebreaker rules with really quick googling, so not sure about this.

I won the match versus the metal orks with 3-0 and have a +8 TD difference versus the metal orks +1 TD difference...

/hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: Saitani on December 31, 2019, 01:40:54 PM
Shall we try to find a time on early sunday?

That works fine. How about already at 10.00?

J-Reedy

Breaking news! So Dry So Hot secures a finals spot by intercepting a Hail Mary pass on the final minutes of the game!

Pretty exciting game. Khemri started on the offense, took the man advantage and broke through the line early. They had the situation so well secured that they could've probably held the ball until final minutes of the half if not for a solo blitz from a Dwarven blitzer that ended up pushing the skeleton ball-carrier to the end zone and making the game 1-0 just after the half-point of the half. Dwarf bards took to the offence and annihilated the Khemri frontline giving the bearded bards tons of room to play. However, as the kick had been deep, the bearded once really had to give it their best and they needed a pass play to score the tying TD.
Second half the Dwarfs started on the offence and everything seemed to go their way with bunch of Khemri leaving the game. However, sneaky blitz by the strengthened Khemri skeleton loosened the ball but due to the bearded runner using dump-off, the ball ended up in middle of sea of players. Jockying for the pickup position ensued and Dwarfs seemed to have an upper hand until some anxious spectator in a pointy hat interfered and took down the line-Dwarf guarding the Khemri passer. With tomb guardians clearing the ball the thro-ra managed snag the ball and sprinted towards the goal. He was however caught and brought down by a Dwarf blitzer and troll-slayer. But as the thro-ra managed to stay contious and his comrade cleared away the troll-slayer guarding the ball, the pass-happy skeleton managed to pickup the ball and score 2-1 go-ahead goal. This left the Dwarfs with just two plays to score an equalizer. Bearded blitzer bothced the first play by failing at a pass attempt to midfield but there was still the second chance with a pass to midfield and sprint-handoff-sprint play. However, that was foiled by a Khemri thro-ra who intercepted the pass and ran the ball in for a TD.

Nice game where both sides had their own periods of serious armor/injury luck that left the other side fighting for their lives. Well played by Saitani, so he really deserves the finals spot. Good luck for both of the finalists!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on January 01, 2020, 11:08:56 AM
Hello Napoleon

Seems we have an interesting match ahead of us. I need to avoid losing and you need to win. Given our previous match history this should be a Nail biter match.

I'm still on vacation so almost any time should suit me if you just give me fair warning. So, when can you play?

/hakos
Hello, Hakos. Sorry this is a bit of a late response.

Would Monday or Wednesday at around 18:00-19:30 work for you?

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on January 05, 2020, 07:16:42 PM
Hello, Hakos. Sorry this is a bit of a late response.

Would Monday or Wednesday at around 18:00-19:30 work for you?

Hi

Let's try starting today (monday) at 19:30 and keep wednesday in reserve.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

That works for me. See you then.

hakos

So, when will the green skins decide who is the greenest and meanest?

Lars

Gnaarkill when can you play? I am able to play any evening this week from 19:00.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Cool!
How about a match on thursday @20.00?

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Match between rats and lizards were played yesterday. Lizards won 2-1 and thus the match statistics ended 3-2 to the Lizards after all three seasons.

So if the metal orkz wins we will have two teams ending on 5-0-2 in shared second place.

Still waiting for Napoleon to upload results since BB2replayer does not work for me.

/hakos