Statistics for Season 37

Started by J-Reedy, January 25, 2020, 04:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Generated by BB2Replayer. Please report bugs, omissions, strange behaviour to bb2replayer@gmail.com.

tags

Released 1.1.6, which fixes a bug where KO recovery luck got assigned to the opposing team. Not sure how big that is, but might have skewed a few luck statistics.

J-Reedy

Hmm. Looking at the stats, I'm wondering if the categories where all of the regular season top 3 teams are on top would reveal what you need to succeed in Blood Bowl? Let's see, the categories with Lazer, J-Reedy and tags at the top are:
Lucky Bastards
Control Freaks
Most Violent
Biggest Brutes

So, you need to be a violently brutish lucky control freak... Is that so? You be the judge.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 13, 2020, 09:40:40 AM
Hmm. Looking at the stats, I'm wondering if the categories where all of the regular season top 3 teams are on top would reveal what you need to succeed in Blood Bowl? Let's see, the categories with Lazer, J-Reedy and tags at the top are:
Lucky Bastards
Control Freaks
Most Violent
Biggest Brutes

So, you need to be a violently brutish lucky control freak... Is that so? You be the judge.

Sounds as a winning concept :)

tags

Lucky bastards is definitely a big part of it, although no amount of luck can stop you from shooting yourself in the foot ;D

Saitani

with the luck score i had im pretty happy with the results in the end