Hell Dwellers - Gnaarkill
Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

All right, the seventh and last match day is on!

Remarkably, 5 teams are still very much in contention for a spot in the finals, so there's still a lot to be decided.

Gnaarkill, I think these are OK starting times for me this week:
Wednesday 19:00+
Thursday 18:00+
Saturday/Sunday before 16:00

Saitani

Napy lets get this show going i can play most evning .

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on March 08, 2020, 11:08:30 PM

Remarkably, 5 teams are still very much in contention for a spot in the finals, so there's still a lot to be decided.

Yo Kvasilad!
Exciting times indeed ;D

How about a match on thursday @21?

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 10, 2020, 03:10:07 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 08, 2020, 11:08:30 PM

Yo Kvasilad!
Exciting times indeed ;D

How about a match on thursday @21?

/Gnaar

Sounds good, let's have some undead get bashing against some slightly stronger undead then :D

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on March 09, 2020, 05:23:25 PM
Napy lets get this show going i can play most evning .
Hello, Saitani. I could play tomorrow (Wednesday) at around 19:00 if that would work for you. If not, it will probably have to be the weekend.

Saitani

will probably try this weekend then. I might be home around 19.00 but im not sure so i can post here if i am home.

Saitani

ok it looksl ike i will be home :)

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on March 11, 2020, 12:07:25 PM
ok it looksl ike i will be home :)
Great, I'll see you at 19:00 then.

Lars

Lizards VS Khemri a heavy weight match first drive where given to the khemri team that got the ball and advanced slow but steady towards the goal and scored in round 5, thus giving the lizards a good chance to score an equalizer. But the kick off result ended in rain that was going to pour down the rest of the match. The rain caused a lot of fail ball handling and was the main factor of the khemri success the other was failed skink dodging that caused injuries and turn overs.

Thanks for the match Hakos and good luck in the next season

/Lars

hakos

Congratulations to the win and a place in the final, Lars. Well played.

Looked at Saitanis team. Seems he has been very unlucky. In fact he is the unluckiest of us all, with four lost players, including 14 SPP lost. Tough.

/hakos

Saitani

me ?being unlucky in dice games :P that has never happened before ^^ its 90% horrible for me and then we have the 10% of games where i get all the luck at once where im ussualy being called a lucky bastard :P but all in all it was not a horrible season with 2 wins 4 draws 1 loss. Replacing leveled positionals in so many games has been expensive and really anoying hto :P

NapoleonBlown-apart

I had some incredible luck on armour rolls and injuries this game, but I made some dumb mistakes and Saitani played really well, so it ended in a 2-2 draw. Sorry about the dice, Saitani, and I hope you have better luck in future matches.

tags

Wow, actually a bit devastating for me this one. I had the finals in the bag without realizing it at 2-1, but I went for 3-1 and ended up 2-2 and missing the finals. Oh well, serves me right for being cocky, should've played it safe.

Anyway, thanks for the match, it was a really exciting one!

J-Reedy

Wowzers, that looks like a violent affair. But can't deny it, that end result is really to my liking :)