Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

Match day has been forwarded, play on!

Gnaarman, time for my feverishly manic pixies to take on the most hellish of the three undead teams in the league. How about the following CET starting times?
- Wednesday 19-21
- Saturday 9-late
- Sunday 9-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

tags

Hi Napoleon, time for some wolf-on-elf action!

I can play any time this evening (Tuesday), or Thursday.

Failing that, it's next week I think.

Lars

Hi Saitani

I can play this evening (Tuesday), or Thursday. starting from 19 can you play any of these?

/Lars

Saitani

Sure tonight at 19.00 works for me :)

Lars

Lars

Yet another match that ended with a tie. The match started with bretonians in offence and during first half of the first half the dauntless worked more or less flawlessly cusing the the khemri LOS more or less lying down meanwhile a positioning game where going on on the rest of the field. towards the end of first half Saitani has reached the end zone some but some desperate moves from the khemri side almost made the bretonians lose the chance of scoring, but in the end they prevailed and scored a goal in the 8th round. second half was a bit one sided with khemri breaking a lot of armor. the bretonians managed to snatch the ball once during the drive but the khemri head count on the field gave them the upper hand and let them score in round 16.

Thanks for the game Saitani well played but the armor and injury rolls where on my side today.
Keep it up  and see you next season.

/Lars

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on March 03, 2020, 10:32:40 AM
Hi Napoleon, time for some wolf-on-elf action!

I can play any time this evening (Tuesday), or Thursday.

Failing that, it's next week I think.

Slight change of schedule for me, I can no longer play today, but Saturday and Sunday looks pretty open now.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 03, 2020, 08:54:41 AM
Match day has been forwarded, play on!

Gnaarman, time for my feverishly manic pixies to take on the most hellish of the three undead teams in the league. How about the following CET starting times?
- Wednesday 19-21
- Saturday 9-late
- Sunday 9-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

J-man!

Sorry for the somewhat late reply. I have been trying to fit the blood bowl puzzle piece into the bigger puzzle of life ;D
How about a morning match on sunday? Start @09:00 CET.

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 05, 2020, 02:09:25 PM
J-man!

Sorry for the somewhat late reply. I have been trying to fit the blood bowl puzzle piece into the bigger puzzle of life ;D
How about a morning match on sunday? Start @09:00 CET.

/Gnaar

Sunday @9.00 it is then! See you in few days.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on March 05, 2020, 09:28:53 AM
Slight change of schedule for me, I can no longer play today, but Saturday and Sunday looks pretty open now.
Hello, Kvasi. Sorry for taking so long to respond.

If Sunday's still free for you, would 18:00 be okay?

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 07, 2020, 03:04:37 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 05, 2020, 09:28:53 AM
Hello, Kvasi. Sorry for taking so long to respond.

If Sunday's still free for you, would 18:00 be okay?

Hi, around 18 is a bit tricky as that's when we usually sit down for our somewhat elaborate dinner. I can do earlier (start 16 or before) or possibly later (20+)

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on March 07, 2020, 04:57:23 PM
Hi, around 18 is a bit tricky as that's when we usually sit down for our somewhat elaborate dinner. I can do earlier (start 16 or before) or possibly later (20+)
Would 21:00 be too late?

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 07, 2020, 08:01:45 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on March 07, 2020, 04:57:23 PM
Would 21:00 be too late?

No, I could make 21 CET work, see you then!

J-Reedy

When playing against the Undead, it is highly likely that the grimmest of reapers might be stalking around. And when the MPDG tribe of the Amazons take the field... well, Death does stalketh 'em. So when the game of the day is Undead side of Hell Dwellers against the MPDG Fever, you can count on the boney one being there. The spectators might've deduced this from the strange fact that the game started in a blizzard but the weather turned into sweltering heat at the first kickoff. And then those suspicions were proven true early on the game, when the Amazonians, soon after receiving the kickoff and starting their advance, got a visitor who they've grown to know much too closely in their games this season. And once again, the visitor was wanting to depart with one of the manical pixies. This time the intended victim was Jo Stockton, but as she was a veteran Blitzer, she would not go that easily and the MPDG team physician managed to pull her from those boney arms, with a price of fracturing her jaw though. The cry of pain from Jo after she woke up from the Death's embrace jolted not on the spectators but also her teammates. Zombie was send to injury box and a Wight KO'd as the Amazons started advancing. And they did it just as they always do, feint to the right, back to center, to the right, back to center again, to left and right, back to center... well, at this point most of the specators and also the Undead were so perplexed by the sight of pink flashes running and dodging all around, with cackling laughter distancing and then coming closer and fists pounding on the Undead flesh now and then that there was nobody to stop the Thrower Fran when she made her way into the endzone with a sprint faster than you would imagine an Amazon being capable of. So the game was 1-0 and the end of half was close. At this point the Undead Mummies started a routine that they would follow to very end: one of the Mummies would stay on the dugout, basking in the heat of the sun while the other one took to the field. On the kickoff the Amazons blitzed, but as they had setup for a safety play, nothing happened and the first half ended.

At the start of the second half the unseen scythe struck once again. This time striking down the Amazonian linewoman Summer Finn. But the dark stalker would once again be disappointed as the necromantic coach of the Hell Dwellers intervened and summoned Summer to join the Undead. At this point the Great Taker must've gotten frustrated as rest of the match only produced lesser injuries and KO's. But the death and resurrection meant that the two teams now both had 10 players on the field... for a short time. The Undead turned violent and quickly took out two more Amazon players. With thinned lines the Amazons tried to feverishly hold the line but to no avail. A route opened up for Amduscias the Ghoul and the demon-souled one went for it, running faster than ever and scoring the equalizer. The game was one all but Amazons had enough time for three plays and thus they drew up a plan. And then the plan was scrapped, as the crowd took to the field at the kickoff and started hammering down on the players, leaving 4 players stunned on both sides before the game officials got the situation under control. This meant that MPDG had only two players to run deep while the TD scored Fran gathered up the ball. Hell Dwellers knew what they had to do and so one of the deep threats was KO'd while the second one was covered by the Undead that remained standing on the right side of the field. At this point the stunned players started getting up and more Amazons flooded into Undead side of the field but as one the manical pixies got tripped down during a dodge, there were still only two players close enough for a score. Hellish ones tried to blitz down the other one, but only managed a pushback. The second Amazonian player though got covered so heavily that the pushbacked Blitzer knew what she had to do, she went for a blitz, pushing back a Ghoul, followed up, dodged away, sprinted for the goal and turned around ready for to catch the ball. But she didn't get an opportunity to do that, as the Thrower who had sprinted past the midfield was too winded and could not muster enough strength for the throw. And at the moment the fumbled ball hit the ground, the game was whistled down.

Nice game, and a thriller for me as I was forced to use my Apo on the... 2nd turn I think, due to my Blitzer getting killed, so I was on hot coals for rest of the match everytime one of my girls went down. Gnaarkill played well, but couldn't stop my attack on the first half as I managed to get the numbers advantage. On the second half the situation reversed, as Gnaarman got the numbers advantage and punched a hole into my wall of Amazon. The match was exciting to the end, as I got a chance for a long pass TD at the end, but couldn't get favourable dice from Nuffle. Nice but violent match, so at this point I'm glad I have the bye week next week for recovery. Thanks again for the nice match, Gnaarkill, pleasure as always!