Match reports / Trash talk / Blessings

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 15, 2011, 10:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Of course we can't have a league without a little friendly banter. Here, you can write anything you want that has to do with your matches or your team in NUL season two.

Maybe say thanks for the match or blame Nuffle for killing off your fav player, don't forget though, Nuffle is a vengeful little bastard...

The Golden Arrow

So first game of the season is done and dusted and my necro managed to just pull off a 2-1 win against Xath:s nurgle. I want to say thanks for the game, it was very close and fun to play :)

First half I stopped his initial assault and got the ball loose, but he managed to grab it and make a beautiful pass to a pestigor waiting in the end zone on turn 7.

I almost managed to score in my last two turns, but Xath put himself in the way and I failed to push his guy away with my blitz so the score was not to be.

The second half started better however with my rookie zombie managing to put his beast out of the game on turn nine. Even though he blitzed the ball free one time during the drive I put more of his players in the ko or damaged box and managed to open a hole in his defence and give the ball to my AG4 wight who ran in the tie.

With three turns left for me a win was still possible, especially as he had only 7 players left. The kick went shallow in the middle and I tied all his players up and blitzed the ball free. Next turn i got the ball loose and my super wight ran up. He got a player loose and blitzed him down though and as I got into my last turn I thought the win was gone as no players could reach the end zone.

However we still had quite a scrum in the middle so I managed to chainpush one of the werewolf within touch down distance and after blitzing away the annoying pest with the ball my super wight got up, took the ball and made the pass to the waiting werewolf for the winning TD.

Go Necro! and don't punish me to hard for this next game Nuffle...

Rotty

Thanks for a great game Krim. The most Nuffled so far in my online BB career I must say - on both sides

Star player Bonesplitter wasn't worth his 340K should have gone with a ninja wizard to zap you on the last turn there ;)

Ammies 1 - 0 Rodents and hell of a lot of damaged rats. A warning to you other players, watch out for the ladies  :D
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

krim_nielsen

was one crazy game that easily could had gone tie .. you had a couple shoots in the first half :) but after CAS both rat ogres a blitzer and a gutter runner - well it went downhill from there =)

Saxo

Tomassten (Orc) and I (Norse) had a good and tough game.
The first half started with the Norse team driving down the orc left side and stalling for a turn 6 TD, only to see the orcs get a 2 turn TD before the half ended.
In the second half the kickoff saw the ball land deep in the orcs half and the Norse moved upfield to take advantage.
In the ensauring mayhem, the Norse team managed to grab the balla and score for a turn 16 td ending the game with 2-1.

Who will vlaidate our game? I am new and not entirely sure of how it works here.

Saxo

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on March 16, 2011, 10:00:12 PM
Tomassten (Orc) and I (Norse) had a good and tough game.
The first half started with the Norse team driving down the orc left side and stalling for a turn 6 TD, only to see the orcs get a 2 turn TD before the half ended.
In the second half the kickoff saw the ball land deep in the orcs half and the Norse moved upfield to take advantage.
In the ensauring mayhem, the Norse team managed to grab the balla and score for a turn 16 td ending the game with 2-1.

Who will vlaidate our game? I am new and not entirely sure of how it works here.

Saxo

That will be done by Me or Golden_Arrow..
It is now validated..
Cheers!
/B

Flying Circus

Great to see that you all have got started, my rats are checking you all out from the sidelines this season and we will see when they can get back on the pitch.

Fun to follow your match reports, though I prefer playing  ;D

The Golden Arrow

Yeah, we miss you FC :)

I forgot to tell you guys that my zombie who injured the beast skilled up after the game and rolled +1 strength, kinda fitting after that deed ;)

Flying Circus

Quote from: The Golden Arrow on March 19, 2011, 11:49:59 PM

I forgot to tell you guys that my zombie who injured the beast skilled up after the game and rolled +1 strength, kinda fitting after that deed ;)

That is sweet Golden Arrow, Im sure he will be handy.

mooonuel

Well after a slow start the Syphilitic Dribblers register there first victory with a 2-1 win against the Other Brothers

Mr B

Quote from: mooonuel on March 21, 2011, 07:07:42 PM
Well after a slow start the Syphilitic Dribblers register there first victory with a 2-1 win against the Other Brothers
Gratz, the game is now regged.

Cheers!
/B

staffan

I just had a totally weird game against scaurus2000 !

He won by 2-1 but it didnt bother me so much since he only had one un-injured player left in T16...

I had amazing luck with injuries. I got one skeleton injured but he got one dead and the rest but a catcher injured. In the very last turn he got the 4 skulls and got himselfe BH...

Just wait until I get tackle skill. Then you will wish you weren't born..;)

Unfortunately, we had a really bad connection in the beginning and Network out of sync showed up once. I would really hate if all those CAS would not count....!

He used very much forbidden Magic with lightning boltz coming down on my thrower and could thus get the win by stealing the ball from a prone player...

THx for the game scaurus2000 !
I think you will remember the game forever...too bad I did not use BB manager for once...

Staffan

Saxo

Most unlucky opponent ever.

I played against Tulley and I have never witnesses such an abundant display of bad luck from an opponent before. Nothing worked for him and I won the game.

Thanks for the game and I hope you get a rematch thats worth playing.

The match can be validated.

Saxo

Tulley

ty for the game aswell. Never had such bad luck ever. If your team cant pickup the ball by the seventh time. Then the team sucks donkey arse.

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on March 28, 2011, 09:05:00 PM
I played against Tulley and I have never witnesses such an abundant display of bad luck from an opponent before. Nothing worked for him and I won the game.

Thanks for the game and I hope you get a rematch thats worth playing.
Whoow!

Quote from: Saxo on March 28, 2011, 09:05:00 PM
The match can be validated.
Fixed!