Match reports / Trash talk / Blessings

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 15, 2011, 10:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xath

Quote from: Rotty on April 13, 2011, 09:17:26 PM
Xath :Thanks for the most entertaining match in the Cup!  :) Many cliff hangers and a worthy 1-1 draw - although my lucky dodges were many it was outweighed by the 6 CAS you got on my rats  :o

Cheers!

/ R

Thx for the game Rotty :D! Yhee it was entertaining as most of my games have been and close to as the others :P Felt right to be 1-1 in the end ^^ atleast for my part ;D! They took quite the beating your little rats, will we see them the next season?

//Xath

staffan

Thx for the game Konna !

Konnas humans had a hard time against my team. He had some bad luck and I had a lot of luck with injuries. I think I did 2 inj. in the first turn of the game !

2-0 Staffans Hooligangs vs Other Brothers

Tulley

Man oh man I dont know where to start. The match between me and tomassten(förlåt om jag stavar fel) was the sickest match ive ever played in bb. Luck does not exist within my team. We hate luck it seems. My entire team was knocked out in the 13 round. I had zero players and well if I had any players on the pitch they would die if the tried anything at all. Half my team was injuried and even with 2 bloodwieser babes for the KO players they still couldnt arise to fight some more. I hade 5-6 players KO:ed and 4 of them rolled 1... Well gg on the game and gl with the rest of the coming games. =)))))

tomassten

Thanks for the game Tulley. Yeah that game was just sick, there is bad luck and there is bad luck!!! Damn everything you tried failed and then on top of that it seemed the opposite for me :P. Probably the most onesided game I've ever played. I hope you get more lucky in the future :)

Konna

Thanks for the game, staffan! Was going to continue whining here, but seeing what happened to tulley I suddenly feel like I was born with pockets full of seven-leaved clovers :/ Here's hoping for gentler whims of Nuffle for us all next season!

Saxo

Cunitek and I played a very competitive game which resulted in a 2-1 win for my Norse. The game was bloody and both our teams have been damaged. I lost a very promising thrower and Cunitek got a injury on a very promising catcher.

Thanks for the game Cunitek

Tulley

Quote from: tomassten on April 14, 2011, 11:36:27 PM
Thanks for the game Tulley. Yeah that game was just sick, there is bad luck and there is bad luck!!! Damn everything you tried failed and then on top of that it seemed the opposite for me :P. Probably the most onesided game I've ever played. I hope you get more lucky in the future :)

Sickest game ever! But I hope we meet in the occ instead where I have a good team atleast! :D

Saxo

When do the next scheduling thread come up? I have very little time this week because of easter.

Saxo

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on April 18, 2011, 02:10:28 PM
When do the next scheduling thread come up? I have very little time this week because of easter.

Saxo
Schedule for this week is started.
I'll add info this evening however, if you know that you have a narrow time zone this week the upcoming week can always be seen from the client...
Br
B

Saxo

After another bloody game in which the Purple Flurries only had 3 rats on the field in the last kick off, the Fenrir Fangs secured a 3-0 win and a solid position as no. 1 in ULLs pasture.

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on April 25, 2011, 10:51:57 PM
After another bloody game in which the Purple Flurries only had 3 rats on the field in the last kick off, the Fenrir Fangs secured a 3-0 win and a solid position as no. 1 in ULLs pasture.
Nice!
Game is Validated and New days has begun!
Good luck!
/B

Saxo

What about this weeks matches? Are we having a break now? We still have 1 match in ULL pasture before we are done with the season.

Mr B

Quote from: Saxo on April 27, 2011, 01:34:47 PM
What about this weeks matches? Are we having a break now? We still have 1 match in ULL pasture before we are done with the season.
What do you mean?
The week is ready to play, last week.. if something is misunderstood I am sorry..

/B

Flying Circus

Good luck in the Semifinal tonight guys, let the best boys win =)

Saxo

My Norse team was happy with eeking out a draw in this hard game vs firebringers Orcs. At the final bell, only 5 norse players were left standing.
This game also means the end of Fenrir Fangs first season in NUL and I am happy with the result. 5 wins and 2 draws.

Looking forward to next season.