Hell Dwellers - Gnaarkill
Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

hakos, I think today, Wednesday or Thursday this week from 19:30 works for me!

Weekend looks busy atm.

Lars

J-Ready when can you play ?

My starting times are as follows.

Tuesday (Today) from 20:00
Thursday from 19:00
Saturday 10:00-22:00
Sunday 10:00-20:00

/Lars

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on February 04, 2020, 09:02:33 AM
hakos, I think today, Wednesday or Thursday this week from 19:30 works for me!

Weekend looks busy atm.

Thursday 19:30 could work but not 100% certain.

Let's book it and I will make sure to let you know latest on thursday around lunch time if not doable. Hope that is ok.

/hakos

tags

No worries, I have alternative entertainment solutions should that fall through 😁

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on February 04, 2020, 10:18:15 AM

/Lars

Thursday at 19:00 would be the best time for me. If that won't work, Saturday at 11:00 is also fine. Let me which you prefer.

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on February 05, 2020, 11:15:56 AM
Quote from: Lars on February 04, 2020, 10:18:15 AM

/Lars

Thursday at 19:00 would be the best time for me. If that won't work, Saturday at 11:00 is also fine. Let me which you prefer.

Lets play Thursday at 19:00 was long since my last match and are eager to play.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Hey Napoleon!

My week is kinda busy. Tomorrow (thursday) i'm leaving for Malmö to my parents in law and wont be back until late sunday evening. There I wont be able to play.

So if you see this in time, I can play tonight (wednesday), like from 20.00. I will be on discord.

Otherwise we are looking at next week which look something like this:
Monday: 20 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Thursday: 20 - 21
Friday: 20 - late

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Hi Kvasilad

I can play today at 19:30 as decided. Sorry for late confirmation.

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on February 06, 2020, 04:51:04 PM
Hi Kvasilad

I can play today at 19:30 as decided. Sorry for late confirmation.

/hakos

Sounds good, see you then!

Lars

First match for Khemri played and ended with 1-0 win. Match started with khemri kicking. Amazons scoped up the ball and and started to move down field and gang up on the tomb guardians mostly pushing them around. Khemri marked as many amazons as they could to force dodge rolls. This tactic was quite succesfull and caused several turnovers over the match. However the khemri managed to sack the ball carrier close to the TD line but did not dare to touch the ball stalling it for the remaining rounds o the first half. In second half the Khemri was on offence they had some doubt that they would get the ball due to lack of a tho-ra, but a blitzer managed to snatch the ball from the ground and started to do the slow cage walk down the field. In round 15 the amazons had a golden chance to sack the ball carrier after a double failed block by one of the tomb guardians but nuffle deiced that the amazons should suffer a double skull. The Rocking rib could  then walk in a TD in round 16.

Thanks for the match J-Ready was really afraid to loose the ball during most of the match since my ball handling sucks big time well played and good luck in the future.

/Lars

tags

Well, I don't quite know where to start with this one.

I was happy about great dice at first, but I gotta say... it does not feel good to be on either side of such a nuffling, even though it's clearly a helluva lot worse for the Nufflee. I don't think I've ever experienced as bad of an injury/casualty dice mismatch as this.

It's truly commendable that hakos is such a good sport, even with this amount of unfair stuff going on. I'm not sure I would be able to refrain from whining in that situation.

So thank you for the match hakos, and I hope (know?) your future matches will bring better dice.

hakos

I suppose "move" counts both dodge and gfi? The 16 successful gfi was the only positive thing in the match so I guess that's why the statistics doesn't look worse. /hakos

J-Reedy

Death appreciates beauty. That is a fact that can't be denied. For mostly Death lets beauty exist and brighten the day and only takes those who have lived a long live and exchanged their beauty for wisdom. But in some cases Death comes across such beauty that Death must have it in an instant. And that is why the tribe of MPDG lives in a such remote region that even Death has trouble finding it, as the members of the MPDG are such rare beauties that they are in real danger of attracting unwanted attention of that scythe that reaps souls. And that is why the story of MPDG is a story worth telling for as soon as they stepped onto spotlight of Blood Bowl, Death has followed them.

In their latest match the fevered pixies came accross a team that defies Death by their mere existence, the undead team of Music in the Bones from the distant land of Khemri. And it must be said that usually the MPDGs are the ones attracting attention and distracting their opponent, this time it was the exotic nature of the undead Khemri that disctracted the Amazons. For spectators, it looked like the manic pixies know for their skill in dodging away from unwanted grasps and blocks were enchanted by the glowing eyes of the Khemri Tomb Guardians and skeletons. It seemed that every block by the musical skeletons connected and the MPDG players were unwilling to leave the precense of those mysterious undead that were guarding them. It all started well, with the MPDG going for their trademarked feint play of going from right to center to left to right to left. A Blitzer and a Catcher broke through the line and into scoring distance in the first minutes of the game and the ball was kept in safety. But then the enchantment of the Khemri really kicked in and Amazon players started leaving the field one after another. So the MPDGs had to go for it: Fran the thrower darted through from right and delived an accurate pass to a Blitzer waiting near the endzone. But the mere precense of Khemri, even though they were far away from the ball, was enough to distract the reception and the ball fell from the grasp of the Blitzer. Soon the ball was swarmed by two skeletons and the understrength Amazons had the lost the momentum and soon it became evident that the half would be scoreless. At this point Death stepped onto the field, looked into the eyes of the lineplayer Ramona Flowers and saw such a strong spark of feverish life encased in a such delicate, graceful and alluring frame that Death couldn't resist harvesting her.

With the loss of Ramona and rough treatment of the Khemri, the MPDGs started their defensive second half with 8 women against 10 undead. As soon as the front lines clashed against each other, it was seven against ten. The Amazons tried to hold their line, sending one of their blitzer to harass the cage formation of the Khemri but they couldn't fight the accuracy of the undead and one by one the pixies were knocked out. In the end only five tribeswomen were left and the game seemed lost. But then a Khemri Tomb Guardian must've felt some compassion. For just as he was about to strike down an Amazon linewoman, he hesitated and found himself falling down by a counterblock connecting. This opened up a route for a lone MPDG linewoman to go for the ball-carrier and thus she went for the chance. But the enchantment of the mysterious once people from the sandy lands proved too strong and the blitz ended with the linewoman stunning herself. And soon after that became the lone touchdown that won the game.

Yup, couldn't really fight against dice in this one after failing the rerolled reception that would've given me the touchdown. Lars had his hitting game on, my gals were going down with almost every hit which resulted in a fast attrition of players giving the Khemri both the strength and numbers advantage. Dodging was another pain point, being underwomaned I was forced to make lot of dodges to get into positions to make plays. Due to large number of dodges it was hard to tell if the fail rate was as high as it felt during the game, but looking at the move luck, it definately was. Lars played a stellar game on his offensive turn and I only got one chance for the ball due to his TG rerolling double skulls into skull + block skull. Unfortunately my blitz resulted in a skull being rerolled into skull and that was the game. The final turn, the consolidation play after the TD really summed up my experience: The kick-off resulted in a Blitz, all of my players being blanketed and one of my girls being KO'd. I went for a blitz that required dodging away and the dodge failed. Thanks for game Lars, it was nice and exciting one and you played flawlessly, let's hope we meet later this season so that I can try to show you some better skills ;)

Lars

Ouch Hakos seems to have had a nasty match hope you can recover after loosing that many Sauri to nasty injuries.

/Lars