Match Day 2

Started by J-Reedy, January 30, 2020, 06:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Quote from: hakos on February 06, 2020, 09:47:32 PM
I suppose "move" counts both dodge and gfi? The 16 successful gfi was the only positive thing in the match so I guess that's why the statistics doesn't look worse. /hakos

The move category includes both dodge and gfi, yes (and leap). But I guess the worst thing about the match was my positive block/armour/injury/casualty rolls rather than your negative ones, it is after all I that make the rolls that decide the opposing players' fates.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on February 05, 2020, 03:01:14 PM
Hey Napoleon!

My week is kinda busy. Tomorrow (thursday) i'm leaving for Malmö to my parents in law and wont be back until late sunday evening. There I wont be able to play.

So if you see this in time, I can play tonight (wednesday), like from 20.00. I will be on discord.

Otherwise we are looking at next week which look something like this:
Monday: 20 - 21
Tuesday: 20 - 21
Thursday: 20 - 21
Friday: 20 - late

/Gnaarkill
Hello, Gnaarkill. I hope you had a good time in Malmö.

Would Tuesday at 20:45 work for you?

Gnaarkill

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on February 09, 2020, 07:57:19 PM

Hello, Gnaarkill. I hope you had a good time in Malmö.

Would Tuesday at 20:45 work for you?

Yo Napoleon!
Thank you, I had a great weekend ;D

Cool, see you tomorrow @20:45, mate!

/Gnaarkill

Gnaarkill

Ok so something seems to have fucked up my BB2replayer. I dont have time to check it up right now, but will investigate the problem tomorrow.

Anyways, to the fun stuff! ;D

Hell Dwellers pick a win over the Noob Elves who fought valiantly even though they lost two of their bravest already in the first round of play. Nuffle was kind of angry on the elvenkind today. I have a feeling Napoleon will have a hefty chunk of minus on the luck score while myself will have some good plus.

Anyway, 2 - 0 to the evil ones and that's that.

Will try to make BBreplayer work tomorrow, see what wrong.
Good night fellas!

/Gnaarkill 8)

tags

It's probably my fault, I'm guessing ;D

Feel free to send me the .bbrz if it just won't open, it's probably a bug somewhere

tags

Match day forwarded, on to day 3!

tags