Good Game Gauls - hakos
Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

All right, just finished watching the final match of MD1!

Lars, I'm ready to take on your bigger, badder, bony ones most evenings on weekdays. Due to the whole corona thing, I'm mostly at home anyway, but during the weekends I would prefer middle of the day sometime. Let me know what works for you.

Saitani

Hakos lets get the rematch goin im game almost naytimes these days :P

Gnaarkill

Buuh!
I sit this one out :(

Good luck boyz! ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on March 25, 2020, 09:58:03 AM
Buuh!
I sit this one out :(

Good luck boyz! ;D

/Gnaar

If it's some consolation, I have already validated your walkover, so you may have some SPP and money to spend!

tags

An intense match between the two undead teams, one of which was last season's champions!

The Candidates won the toss and started receiving.

At the outset, it appeared that Music in the Bones would tighten a giant crushing fist around The Candidates, as they quickly surrounded their weaker brethren and started pounding, gaining control of the pitch.

However, after a few turns and a fireball that took out the wrong ghoul (not the one carrying the pigskin), there was an opportunity to make a run for it. Some blocking and some shuffling later, newly acquired Candidate Joe Beatin' handed the ball off to John Kickenlooper, who was able to make a run for it fast as only wolves can do. No Khemri were in the backfield, so there was nothing to stop the werewolf from scoring in turn 5.

As The Candidates chose a very hands-off and defensive approach to the rest of the drive, Music in the Bones were not able to equalize before the half-time whistle.

With me having had quite the tailwind with block/injury dice, Music in the Bones were a bit undermanned for the second half, and were unable to make much progress down the field, which meant the half-time score of 0 - 1 stood.

Thanks for the match, Lars, and better luck the rest of the season!

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on March 24, 2020, 10:58:06 PM
Hakos lets get the rematch goin im game almost naytimes these days :P

Unfortunately my situation is the opposite to yours. I work more than I have for the last 20 years.

But weekend should be relatively free. A game on saturday, any time, would probably be the best. But sunday might also work.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Alrighty, Napoleon, last time we played the result was last minute upset draw with an elf-like TD throw. Time to see how some additional spp has tipped the scales. Here are my OK CET starting times that I'm certain about at the moment:
- Saturday 18-late (helping with a move during the day but that should be safe time)
- Sunday 9-18
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

tags

Quote from: hakos on March 26, 2020, 06:49:41 AM
Unfortunately my situation is the opposite to yours. I work more than I have for the last 20 years.
Ouch, do you work in the health sector?

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on March 26, 2020, 05:44:59 PM
Quote from: hakos on March 26, 2020, 06:49:41 AM
Ouch, do you work in the health sector?

Nope, telecommunication sector. Social distancing sure has an impact here as well...

•   Networks globally are removing usage gaps, or offering additional allowances, and some are relaxing the regulation on collaboration application (Skype, Teams, Zoom,... etc.)
•   Regulators and governments are supporting CSP, creating a collaboration platform boosting "work from home" and "remote education" and some even offering additional licensing to enable more capacity.
•   Networks traffic are growing with additional 20-50% in the past days / week (Italy saw close to 70% on their fixed networks).
•   Traffic growth is not only Broadband (and Mobile Broadband), but also voice. UK recorded 50% mobile voice traffic increase.
•   Some of the world's biggest Internet interconnection hubs are reporting record traffic numbers. (DE-CIX in Frankfurt is one of the world's busiest Internet interconnection hubs, and this week it reported a new all-time traffic peak of more than 9.1 Tbits/s)

/hakos

Saitani

If you can tonight  or tomorow im up for it Hakos just say a time

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 26, 2020, 07:23:44 AM
Alrighty, Napoleon, last time we played the result was last minute upset draw with an elf-like TD throw. Time to see how some additional spp has tipped the scales. Here are my OK CET starting times that I'm certain about at the moment:
- Saturday 18-late (helping with a move during the day but that should be safe time)
- Sunday 9-18
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!
Hello, J-reedy.

Sunday at 18:00 would work well for me if that's still possible for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on March 28, 2020, 11:41:55 AM
Hello, J-reedy.

Sunday at 18:00 would work well for me if that's still possible for you.

Sure, see you tomorrow!

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on March 28, 2020, 09:31:10 AM
If you can tonight  or tomorow im up for it Hakos just say a time

Worked the whole saturday.

I think I could play on sunday evening, how about starting at 19?

Please note that we switch to summertime tonight in Sweden. Do you do the same in Norway?

/hakos

tags

Quote from: hakos on March 28, 2020, 08:34:07 PM
Please note that we switch to summertime tonight in Sweden. Do you do the same in Norway?
Yep, Norway and Sweden are perfectly in sync time-wise.