Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

I am loving the amount of draws in MD2! :P

Match Day 3 is on, and I got nothin' but time these evenings, so I guess most days work for me. Let me know here or on Discord when a good time to play is, Saitani.

J-Reedy

Hakos, time for your cripled Gauls to face my death prone dreamgirls. I assume your busy times continue, so I'll just offer next weekend for gaming. Saturday after 11 and Sunday before 18 but almost any time between those two is OK. If you have any weekday availibility, let me know and I probably can make it work as I'll be teleworking from Tuesday to Friday.

Lars

okej Gnaarkill let's get a match going I can play all weekdays this week from 20:00.

/Lars

Saitani

Lets get tis show rolling kvasilad. i can most times

tags

First MD3 match played, and it's a total Nuffling. Did not deserve to win that one, but there you have it. Looks like I might be returning for the "Luckiest Bastards" prize this season too.

Thanks for the match, Saitani, and again, sorry about the dice there.

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on March 30, 2020, 07:47:43 AM
Hakos, time for your cripled Gauls to face my death prone dreamgirls. I assume your busy times continue, so I'll just offer next weekend for gaming. Saturday after 11 and Sunday before 18 but almost any time between those two is OK. If you have any weekday availibility, let me know and I probably can make it work as I'll be teleworking from Tuesday to Friday.

Yeah, it is still weekends for me. Doing 11 hours shift most days right now.

How about saturday afternoon, around 14?

/Hakos

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on March 31, 2020, 08:55:26 PM
How about saturday afternoon, around 14?

/Hakos

See on Saturday at around 14 then! Try not to exhaust yourself too much during the week, take care.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on March 30, 2020, 12:19:02 PM
okej Gnaarkill let's get a match going I can play all weekdays this week from 20:00.

/Lars

Yo Lars!

How about an early start on sunday? 10.00?
If thats too early I can also play in the evening :)

/Gnaar

Lars

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 02, 2020, 10:51:26 PM

/Lars

Yo Lars!

/Gnaar

10 @ sunday should be fine

/Lars

hakos

Detailed match report will most likely come from J-Reedy so I will just leave some comments.

This was a match with very mixed feelings for me.

On the plus side, I scored with Asterix so he could level up, no permanent damages and my luck number will probably be sky high.

On the minus side, only 3 SPP since the MVP went to the star player, Helmut. Rolled double one for winnings and yet another match without any BH caused by saurus. Not much team development here.

Anyway, enough ramblings. Thank you for the game J-Reedy it was still quite a fun and very intense game. You got very unlucky with those wake-up rolls, which sure made a difference. I'm amazed at all the repositioning you did and all the beatings you dished out. I felt like I played against both an elf team and a bashy team at the same time. Well played. And yeah, next time I will read up on the fireball rules.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Time spent away from the jungle makes you soft. That was evident today at the match between the two Lustrians teams of NUL, Amazonian MPDG Fever and the Lizardmen Good Game Gauls. The Gauls were playing with mostly rookie team as they had to hire new muscle from the Lustrian jungles to cover their losses. But the substitus that the Lizardmen got, proved to be fierce jungle warriors with bloodthirst still in their eyes. On the other hand, most of the Amazonian side had already spent a season in the big city and though this had trained them to be hard to take down, the violent edge needed to survive in the jungle had clearly been blunted. This was evident from the fact that all three veteran Amazons KO'd in the first drive of the match stayed on the sidelines for all of the match. This gave the Lizardmen room to roam, and thus the Amazon ball-carrier was threatened constantly by the nasty Skink though the tackling blitzer of the dreamgirls did her best to take the little lizzies off the field. Amazon would've had a slim chance of scoring at the end of first if their Blitzer had made a dodge to scoring distance but as she slipped and fell and the second Amazon close enough to score was quickly pushed off the field and beaten into the injury box by the crowd. First half ended scoreless.

Second half, Lizardmen started on offence with 10 to 9 man... well scaled humanoid advantage. Numbers were soon evened but then the Lizardmen got a help from a "spectator" adapt at flinging fireballs. But unfortunately this sly fellow did his thing midplay and that distracted the scaled side so that they forgot to take advantage of the situation. The Amazon must've also been bit stunned as they didn't go for the ball even though they had the chance. Gauls rushed forward, caging in the midfield. Manical pixie folk broke through, threatening the ball-carrier, who due to this decided to slip away into scoring distance. Amazons followed but couldn't get close enough to prevent the 1-0 score. MPDG still had more than enough time for a score but as the Lizardmend managed to keep their feet and pass receivers at the check, the final Amazon TD chance was up to a Blitzer makind a dodge away from a diving tackling Skink. That Anya Smith did not do, and to add insult to the injury, she also injured herself seriously in the process.

Well, this was a nice game without any clear Nuffling, both sides had their bad and good moments. Unfortunately my bad moments were during KO recovery which kept me undermanned all of the second half and Hakos got to use his strength advantage to keep my players in check. Well played, Hakos, good luck in the rest, seems Lustria's honor is up to you this season!

J-Reedy

Quote from: hakos on April 04, 2020, 03:52:27 PM
I'm amazed at all the repositioning you did and all the beatings you dished out. I felt like I played against both an elf team and a bashy team at the same time.
/hakos

Yeah, that's why I like playing the 'zons, they are like a hybrid team, sneaky bashy and sneaky mobile. But the trouble with them is that when things start getting wonky, they can go wonky fast. And if the team survives this middle season, I'm expecting to get truly slaughtered at some point in the third season, that AV7 with human agility gets you at some point.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: Lars on April 03, 2020, 10:59:10 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 02, 2020, 10:51:26 PM

/Lars

Yo Lars!

/Gnaar

10 @ sunday should be fine

/Lars

Cool!
See you tomorrow morning then ;D

/Gnaar

Lars

A setup where the goblins got a lot of inducements. But in the end the khemri had made the goblin team very short headed filling the injury box to the brim and managed to crawl away with a win 3-1.

thanks for the game and good luck in the future.

/Lars