Match Day 4

Started by tags, March 21, 2020, 10:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on April 09, 2020, 10:52:48 AM
Hello Napoleon

Long time since our teams met now. At that time we were both complete rookies (first game of first season for the teams). Time to see what changes and experience have done for the teams.

I can play any day, almost any time during easter (friday-saturday-sunday-monday).

/hakos
Hello, Hakos. It will definitely be interesting to see how the levelups and casualties we've had since then affect the match.

Would Monday at 18:00 work? If that time doesn't work, I can do pretty much anything that isn't 20:00-23:00.

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on April 11, 2020, 07:26:44 PM
Quote from: hakos on April 09, 2020, 10:52:48 AM
Hello Napoleon

Long time since our teams met now. At that time we were both complete rookies (first game of first season for the teams). Time to see what changes and experience have done for the teams.

I can play any day, almost any time during easter (friday-saturday-sunday-monday).

/hakos
Hello, Hakos. It will definitely be interesting to see how the levelups and casualties we've had since then affect the match.

Would Monday at 18:00 work? If that time doesn't work, I can do pretty much anything that isn't 20:00-23:00.

Sure, monday at 18:00 will work just fine. /hakos

hakos

The long awaited return match versus the not so Noob Elves have been played and thus this day is finished.

Lizards were eager to bash some weaklings and choosed to go on the offence. The elves got a perfect defence and moved the LOS away from Helmut, the chainsaw guy. However, that left the field open for Helmut to slice off some legs from the AG 5 line elf which never got back into the game again. Which means both the legs and lineelf.

Helmut continued like that and removed a total of 3 elves from the field before he himself was forcibly removed. But his work was done, the damage was dealt. So even when the elves managed to get hold of the ball due to really bad positioning from the Lizards they did not have enough elf advantage to keep it. Slowly the ball got further and further in the right direction until the 1-0 TD was a fact in turn 8.

The elves had their turn 8 left and that plus new half meant they got 3 KOd players back for second half and could field a complete team in second half.

But once again the Lizards were very eager and initated a Blitz. They went all-in and swarmed the elvish field, marking all players. The gamble looked like it would pay off when the elvish guy failed the pick-up, but on second attempt (RR) he got it and throwed it to a catcher with Nerves of Steel who did not care at all that a big saurus tried to hold him down. He just catched the ball and run away from all players to score a nice two turner TD. 1-1.

Once again the Lizards attacked, do you notice a theme here? Once again the elves got a perfect defence. See, there is a theme here. But that was the last luck they had in this game. Up until now it had been relatively even. But suddenly all that pent-in rage swelled out from the saurus. They killed one elf here, they badly hurt two elves there, they KOd some more and pushed one more out to the audience. The elves valiantly did what they could and was an annoyance all the way to the end. But with only two players left versus eleven lizards in the final turn they could do nothing more but just being annoying. It was easy to walk in the winning 2-1.

Finally the Lizards got a good game and the saurus scored more BH in this game than they have done in all other games combined so far. Sorry that it happened to you Napoleon. You played well all the time, much better than me in fact. I lost count of all my mistakes. But my mistakes did not matter with such good dices.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

I think you definitely deserve some good dice after all of the casualties you've had with this team, and I made some mistakes as well. I think I took too many risks and opened my team up to taking a lot of blocks.

Thanks for the match, Hakos, and good luck for the rest of the season.

tags

Match day forwarded!