Match 2 Valhalla Cup

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 20, 2011, 09:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elake

Quote from: Carnade on March 20, 2011, 07:53:22 PM
Quote from: Elake on March 20, 2011, 01:45:29 PM
Carnade, I can play monday-thursday between 18.00 and 22.30. Any day/time u can make it?

Out of town thursday - sunday. Best day for me is tuesday even though monday and wednesday also could work. But suggestion tuesday at 20.30 or 21.00?

Tuesday 20.30 is perfect.
Cya then :)

Mr B

Quote from: xath on March 21, 2011, 02:08:14 PM
Ello Bantha!

I think i can play

monday-thursday 18-23

and during the days on friday-sunday as it looks today.

What time works best for you?

With best regards Xath
Sure, lets take it to day then.
I am online, so just let me know when.

Cheers
/B

xath

Quote from: Mr B on March 21, 2011, 07:19:19 PM
Ello Bantha!

I think i can play

monday-thursday 18-23

With best regards Xath

Cheers
/B

Hello!

Should we say today at 21:00?

Mr B

Quote from: xath on March 21, 2011, 07:31:19 PM
Quote from: Mr B on March 21, 2011, 07:19:19 PM
Ello Bantha!

I think i can play

monday-thursday 18-23

With best regards Xath

Cheers
/B

Hello!

Should we say today at 21:00?

Deal!
:)

staffan

Hello scaurus2000 !

Lets say thursday at (GMT+1) 20.00 !

Cya then.

/Staffan

scaurus2000

Quote from: staffan on March 21, 2011, 09:16:18 PM
Hello scaurus2000 !

Cya then.

/Staffan

..ok see you on the pitch!

Carnade

Quote from: Elake on March 21, 2011, 05:22:42 PM
Tuesday 20.30 is perfect.
Cya then :)

Match reset and rematch on sunday 20.30 confirmed.. See you on the pitch then....

scaurus2000

Quote from: scaurus2000 on March 21, 2011, 10:39:01 PM
Quote from: staffan on March 21, 2011, 09:16:18 PM
Hello scaurus2000 !

Cya then.

/Staffan

..ok see you on the pitch!

Hello Staffan,

you think we could anticipate the match at 19.00 (GMT+1)?

Rotty

Me and Johonoo had a really hard time connecting our game - yeah we didn't connect at all actually. My team is severely damaged and Joh would prolly won. I offer him the win. I think 2-0 is standard or something. Really really annoying ... First time I couldn't connect at all. Shape up Cyanide  :P
// Rotty; in-game Ratstick

johoohno

I've had it with this piss poor programmed game!

I've had problems ever since I boguht the first version a year and a half ago and I've gone through three routers or more since then, I've port forwarded and I've fixed static IP. It works sometimes but not often enough. All the fun of the game is sucked out of it due to these constant problems.

I'm jumping ship and I'm sorry for putting you in a situation with a missing player since I like this community and I like the game itself, but it's not worth getting pissed off with these constant problems.

If you've got someone who can replace me that works fine for me. I will contact tele2 and see if the problem lies in their end, but I'm doubtful they'll be very helpful, since it's basically only when I play this game it malfunctions (I don't play any other games over Internet), browsing and e-mailing is working fine.

Once again, I 'm sorry for dropping out. If it by some miracle is fixed by Tele2 I would gladly join the league again, but I don't have the time right now to sit in their tedious phone queues waiting.

scaurus2000

....bloody match ...Sing a Song Everyday vs Staffans Hooligang....finished 2-1 for elves, with many cas....a bloody night at my ISP for my poor connection today and yesterday....thanks for patience Staffan ;)

staffan

Yes thx for the game. I hope it will get registered...out of sync is a b***h

Did I get 10 CAS ? That must be a record of some sort.... ;)

/Staffan

Mr B

Quote from: staffan on March 24, 2011, 09:34:14 PM
Yes thx for the game. I hop it will get registered...out of sync is b***h

Did i get 10 CAS ? That must be a record of some sort.... ;)

/Staffan
Whoow!
Game = valid!

Mr B

Quote from: johoohno on March 24, 2011, 09:08:33 PM
I've had it with this piss poor programmed game!

I've had problems ever since I boguht the first version a year and a half ago and I've gone through three routers or more since then, I've port forwarded and I've fixed static IP. It works sometimes but not often enough. All the fun of the game is sucked out of it due to these constant problems.

I'm jumping ship and I'm sorry for putting you in a situation with a missing player since I like this community and I like the game itself, but it's not worth getting pissed off with these constant problems.

If you've got someone who can replace me that works fine for me. I will contact tele2 and see if the problem lies in their end, but I'm doubtful they'll be very helpful, since it's basically only when I play this game it malfunctions (I don't play any other games over Internet), browsing and e-mailing is working fine.

Once again, I 'm sorry for dropping out. If it by some miracle is fixed by Tele2 I would gladly join the league again, but I don't have the time right now to sit in their tedious phone queues waiting.
That is bad news dude...
Sorry to say I do not think tele2 can help you.
I have never really figured out where the problem origins from.. but sure, I hate it also.. why not get a server that handles the connection like every other online game.. poor cyanide.. not learning this from BB1.
Well, I'll just hope you will miss us and that we cya laters.
/B

Carnade

Game played between Dead for life and Frog brothers. Ended in a 3-0 victory for the dead ones...

Double thanks to elake for suggesting we replay the match after my comp died on me 1/3 into our first try.

Cheers!