Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

Yarrrrhkill!

My evenings are mostly free these days, so just name your time and place!

Lars

Hakos and me will play our match at 10:00 at Saturday.

/Lars

Saitani

LEts see what these noob elves are up to these days i can game most days atmost times napoleon

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Saitani on April 14, 2020, 07:29:31 PM
LEts see what these noob elves are up to these days i can game most days atmost times napoleon
It's the same for me at the moment, so feel free to suggest an alternative time if it's more convenient, but would Saturday at 18:00 work for you?

Saitani

Lars

Match between Lizards and Khemri has been played as indicated of the match report it was a quite even event where the lizards suffer in the movement section and the Khemris ability to break armor was bad the match ended 1-1 after a nice goal for the lizards in last round where 5 rolls where needed 1 33%  3 67% 1 83%.

Thanks for the match Hakos cya in the next season

/Lars

hakos

Friendly and Frustrating match between Lizards and Khemri played.

Khemri had 67 blocks but no BH and barely some KO (2?) despite a massive amount of Mighty Blow. Only 8 SPP (one MVP and one TD) and in the final turn saw the victory get away from them then the Lizards managed a miracle to score the defining 1-1.

Lizards could not run, nor dodge or pickup the ball. Except for turn 16. Most of the time they were out positioned, out muscled and generally acting as punch bags. Once again Saurus got no SPP. For the third time in a row a star player or mercenary got the MVP. All in all, 3 SPP collected in this game and the winnings was a 1. Team development, nope.

Thanks for the game Lars, you played well, I had to take plenty of risks and in the end it was only a miracle that saved the day for me. In hindsight, my inducement was completely wrong. Should have taken a fireball.

/hakos

tags

Heh, even-ish luck could mean very different things. When both teams are lucky, it usually means a high-scoring and exciting match. If both teams are unlucky, which seems to be the case here, it has usually been a frustrating affair where little has worked in any direction.

Saitani

Well that was a rough game for the elfs. loads of dead players

hakos

Ouch, that is a tough blow for the elves considering the cost for replacement.

/hakos

tags

Pheeeeew! That was a lucky escape! Bernie Stompers (my good ol' tacklin' werewolf) was first killed, then MNG'd, but he clearly had his regeneratin' game face on! No doubt he was a central piece in this match, and although he spent a considerable amount of it in the dugout, he definitely made an "impact" whenever he was on the field against the small dodgers.

An exciting match, that I really didn't feel confident about until the very last turn.

Thanks for the match, Gnaarkill, good game as always!

Match day forwarded!

PS: Completely lucked out on levels. One of my flesh golems got MVP and then +ST, and my wight rolled a double gaining dodge.