Good Game Gauls - hakos
Le petit morte - Saitani
MPDG Fever - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones - Lars
Noob Elves - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

Napoleon, my evenings are still pretty open these days, so just let me know whenever a match suits you!

J-Reedy

Gnaarman! Time for your butchery buccaneers to meet my feverish feminines. There are quite a few options for starting the game in following CEST times, hope one of them suits you, sir:

- Thursday 18-21
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18

Let me know when your crew would be able to navigate into my home stadium for some friendly B & B (and maybe we could also play some Blood Bowl between all that banter and beer!)

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on April 22, 2020, 06:14:23 AM
Gnaarman! Time for your butchery buccaneers to meet my feverish feminines. There are quite a few options for starting the game in following CEST times, hope one of them suits you, sir:

- Thursday 18-21
- Friday 18-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18

Let me know when your crew would be able to navigate into my home stadium for some friendly B & B (and maybe we could also play some Blood Bowl between all that banter and beer!)

Oh, and here i thought you were inviting me over for a bed and breakfast! Well then, Blood Bowl it is! Yarr harr harr!
Sunday @11 sounds great, let's go for that, shall we? ;D

/Gnaar

Saitani

Its the time again lars lets see who can fondle the ball this time!

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on April 23, 2020, 10:08:33 PM
Sunday @11 sounds great, let's go for that, shall we? ;D
/Gnaar

Sunday at 11 it is, see  you then!

Lars

Quote from: Saitani on April 24, 2020, 01:30:32 AM
Its the time again lars lets see who can fondle the ball this time!

Yes would sunday at 10:00 work for you?

/Lars

Saitani

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on April 21, 2020, 09:55:35 PM
Napoleon, my evenings are still pretty open these days, so just let me know whenever a match suits you!
Hello, Kvasi. Would Monday at 19:30 work for you? Sorry I took a while to respond.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on April 26, 2020, 01:47:53 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on April 21, 2020, 09:55:35 PM
Hello, Kvasi. Would Monday at 19:30 work for you? Sorry I took a while to respond.

No worries, Monday 1930 sounds perfect, see you then :)

Gnaarkill

Yo J-R!

I have a problem with my waterline in my bathroom... have to fix it.
I think I will be ready in an hour but maybe its better to postpone the whole thing? I dont know right now, have to get back

J-Reedy

All right, no worries. I'll go out to do the weekly shopping, I'll be back at about 2 pm, let me know if you're up for a game sometime after that. If not, no problem, we'll find another time next week.

Gnaarkill

Yes, that sounds good J-R.
I will go to the hardware store and try to fix this. Otherwise I guess I have to call the Mario Bros.

Ill get back to you at around 14.00.

/Gnaar

Lars

Match played between Bretonians and Khemri first half where full of double skulls but in the final round Khemri scored a goal. A riot gave the britonians a possibility to score a equalizer but the rolls where not with Saitani so first half ended 1-0. Second half Saitani scored an early goal. The Khemris bashing worked out and gave them the upper hand and let them score one more goal before match was to an end, match end 2-1 to the Khemri.

When playing the match the luck felt more uneven than the stats show.
Well played Saitani cya next season.

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Ok, should be ready for play at 15.00 J-R.

If you are available for that?

/Gnaar