Good Game Gauls (Lizardmen) - hakos
So Dry So Hot (Khemri) - Saitani
MPDG Fever (Amazons) - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones (Khemri) - Lars
Noob Elves (Elven Union) - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates (Necromantic) - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

All right, looking forward to a match with significantly fewer ST5 players on the opposing team! :D

Would love a match before evening on Sunday or Monday, but can do evenings Tuesday-Thursday at least.

J-Reedy

Gnaarman, looks like you're sailing into Pixie Dream Domain once again, hopefully this time you won't run into any nuffling inducing seawitches. If it's anyway possible for you, I'd like to get the game done during the weekend as I may have some serious overtime ahead of me next week. But if not, the weekdays listed *should* be OK, though the situation may change fast during the week. That said, here's my CEST start time availability based on current info:
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18
- Tuesday 20-21
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-19

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on May 28, 2020, 10:40:47 PM
All right, looking forward to a match with significantly fewer ST5 players on the opposing team! :D

Would love a match before evening on Sunday or Monday, but can do evenings Tuesday-Thursday at least.
Monday Afternoon would work well for me. I could play from 2PM onwards.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 29, 2020, 07:43:38 PM

Monday 14:00 (or 2PM as you call it in your crazy non-metric world :D) would be great! Let's book that.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 29, 2020, 05:55:42 AM
Gnaarman, looks like you're sailing into Pixie Dream Domain once again, hopefully this time you won't run into any nuffling inducing seawitches. If it's anyway possible for you, I'd like to get the game done during the weekend as I may have some serious overtime ahead of me next week. But if not, the weekdays listed *should* be OK, though the situation may change fast during the week. That said, here's my CEST start time availability based on current info:
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18
- Tuesday 20-21
- Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 18-19

Looking forward to once again stand in awe of the beautiful she-humans. We like it over at the pixies, but somehow I get a feeling the pixies doesnt like us, praying to nuffle to rid the green annoyance :P

Unfortunately I did not see your post in time. Could have played today... :-[
Anywayyy...
Tuesday or Wednesday is best for me. 20.00?

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 31, 2020, 12:51:00 AM

Looking forward to once again stand in awe of the beautiful she-humans. We like it over at the pixies, but somehow I get a feeling the pixies doesnt like us, praying to nuffle to rid the green annoyance :P

Anywayyy...

/Gnaar

Both are still OK, so let's go for Tuesday at 20 so we'll have the next day as a backup. See you on Tuesday!

tags

Quote from: kvasilad on May 29, 2020, 09:02:21 PM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 29, 2020, 07:43:38 PM

Monday 14:00 (or 2PM as you call it in your crazy non-metric world :D) would be great! Let's book that.

Ah, sorry, my Monday just "got scheduled" for me with family stuff, I can't play. Well, I could still play from like 20:30, but if that's too late we have to reschedule. I can play Tuesday/Wednesday from 20 at least.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: kvasilad on May 31, 2020, 01:47:41 PM
Ah, sorry, my Monday just "got scheduled" for me with family stuff, I can't play. Well, I could still play from like 20:30, but if that's too late we have to reschedule. I can play Tuesday/Wednesday from 20 at least.
That's no problem. 20:30 works fine for me as well, so I'll see you then.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on May 31, 2020, 03:11:40 PM
Quote from: kvasilad on May 31, 2020, 01:47:41 PM
That's no problem. 20:30 works fine for me as well, so I'll see you then.
Great! See you tomorrow, then

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on May 31, 2020, 09:26:37 AM
Quote from: Gnaarkill on May 31, 2020, 12:51:00 AM

Anywayyy...

/Gnaar

Both are still OK, so let's go for Tuesday at 20 so we'll have the next day as a backup. See you on Tuesday!

Ok mate! Sounds like a plan. See you on tuesday! :)

/Gnaar

tags

First game of MD2 played, and it was an exciting one. A lot of back and forth, nothing very radical dice-wise, but in the end it was probably the difference in dice that won this for The Candidates.

Good game, and well played Mr. Apart!

Saitani

Lets see if i can make those bones sing when i break them Lars! i can play most times.

J-Reedy

Game has been played, what can be said? Goblins against Amazon, secret weapons a ton. Mr. Turner, quick on his feet, quite like Legolas, indeed. A thrower whom the chainsaw shred, retired soon but not quite dead. Green men elected to go first, caged with twirling balls, quenched their scoring thirst. Ref did his job, send out a lot. Cackling wenches dashed ahead, throughout the field they spread. Trolls bogged down, goblins need to blitz, that ended with a frown. Thrower non-retired goes, oh how deep she trows. Caught by a catching girl, makes it one all in a swirl. Second half, goblins down to nine, but you don't see them whine. Dashing pixies all around, Goblins getting pound, Trolls swirling their fist, maybe craving to be kissed. Wrestling on the right, time for a play so bright, a run so deep left, feels quite like a theft. No score yet to be, all the crowd is to believe. Not so, says a goblin, goes at it, head a boppin. Push ends the run, that play is done, put the score on the board, the Amazons were the one who scored. Another go for the green, not many of them to be seen. Gameplan is clear, time for a small guy to fly, maybe cause a cheer, soaring through the sky. That plan is trolled, by brains filled with mould.

Tight one this time as Nuffle was nowhere to be seen, so it was all up to maneuvering. Gnaarkill relied on psychological warfare bringing in enough secret weapons to butcher the whole stadium. But as I managed to survive the first wave of them, the game got easier with refs doing their job and sending the gits with the weapons off. But Gnaarman still managed to make me sweat with with some nice manouvering but in the end the lack of Goblins on the field caused too many really stupids. Thanks again for the game, Gnaarkill, pleasure as always!

Lars

Quote from: Saitani on June 02, 2020, 07:48:59 PM
Lets see if i can make those bones sing when i break them Lars! i can play most times.
how about thursday at 20:00 ?

/Lars