MPDG Fever (Amazons) - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones (Khemri) - Lars
Noob Elves (Elven Union) - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates (Necromantic) - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

hakos

ROCK IS NOT FOR MUSIC IN THE BONES

Or perhaps it would be more correct to say it is. Six rocks did indeed hit the musical bones when second half started. Only five rocks hit the Lizard side so the scoring was easy indeed.

However, the bones had made the typical turn 8 1-0 goal in first half so this left four turns for an attempt at winning.

But now the Lizards finally managed to remove the primary target, the BLOCK, MB, TACKLE, FRENZY skink killer. Suddenly this opened up for skinks to mark the ball carrier and the bones could not escape.

1-1 was thus the end result.

-----

Seems these two teams are well matched against each other. Second draw for them. Well played Lars. Good luck in the rest of the season.

/hakos

Lars

First match of the day played it was a tight match between khemri and lizards. First half was tight and the Khemri managed to score in the last round. Second half started with a pitch invasion that stunned 11 payers 6 khemri and 5 lizards  the big hole in the lines of the khemri team was used for en easy score for the lizards with 4 rounds left. The Khemri team tried to move forward for a winning score but was stooped by a tight defense hence match ending 1-1. The Budweiser babes fooled the lizards to buy water instead of ale (never worked 0 out of 4 tries). The khemri team suffer some injuries that caused MNG but luckily they will be facing the dummy team.

Good luck in the coming matches Hakos

/Lars

Saitani

Nappy bapy lets make those elfs sing with their broken bones. i am aviable most of the time so what time works fro you

tags

Gnaarkill! The Candidates are prepared to be boarded at most times today (Sunday) before 17, or Monday-Thursday from 20. We'll be looking for skull-themed flags on the horizon.

Gnaarkill

Quote from: kvasilad on June 07, 2020, 10:40:43 AM
Gnaarkill! The Candidates are prepared to be boarded at most times today (Sunday) before 17, or Monday-Thursday from 20. We'll be looking for skull-themed flags on the horizon.

We've already set sail for the domain of death! The foggy waters between the realms are always the worst though, makes my high flyin' gobbos nervous. I'll send the chainsaw on them if they dont behave! ;)

Tuesday @20? ;D

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 08, 2020, 09:14:11 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on June 07, 2020, 10:40:43 AM

We've already set sail for the domain of death! The foggy waters between the realms are always the worst though, makes my high flyin' gobbos nervous. I'll send the chainsaw on them if they dont behave! ;)

Tuesday @20? ;D

/Gnaar

That sounds like a fine time for a clash on the high seas!

tags

Wheee, that was a nailbiter of a match!

Thought I had the go-ahead touchdown for sure, but wouldn't you know it, that pesky bombardier took out the carrier and support as well. No matter, thought I, I could easily recover this from a couple of pesky pirate goblins! Alas, it was never that easy. There was dodging, stumbling, stunty oily slippery escapes, and in the end, nothing doing. The first half ends with 0-0.

Second half, the pirates have the ball on their half of the ship, but there is a long slug again for control of it. There are fewer and fewer players on the pitch for both sides, but in the end, Joe Beatin' manages to slip away with it and score a touchdown for the only point of the match!

This was in no way a sure thing, and exciting until the next-to-last turn really. Thanks for an unusually suspenseful match, Gnaarkill, always a pleasure!

NapoleonBlown-apart

The final match of the day has been played.

It started with a Khemri drive that was interrupted by a wizard taking out the entire cage, and the elves were then able to steal the ball and score the touchdown. The Khemri were left with three turns to score, but some very good dodge rolls enabled the elves to set up a column defence and prevent the touchdown.

In the second half, the Khemri team pressured the elves very well and took the ball. After a successful long-bomb pass from a Thro-ra, the Khemri were able to hold on to the ball near the end-zone and then score the equaliser on turn 16 after taking most of the elven players off the pitch, and the game ended 1-1.

Thanks for the match Saitani.

tags

Wow, kinda curious about what happened in that match.

Anyway, match day forwarded!