Match Day 4

Started by tags, May 20, 2020, 09:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saitani

Well this game was something hordes of gobbos went for a quick nap in the first half think there was 5 ko'd gobbos 1 bh and a ko thro ra in the first 3 turns. a mandatory khemri pass play later and the score was 1-0 to the bony dudes. now scoring this quickly had its consenquences as the gobbos got back in and my guys got knocked out. no td for the gobbos though. The second half starts wit hte gobbos getting the ball and in my thoughs getting ready for a fast td but that plan i sstopped by nuffle. the rest of the half can be sumerised of crazy undead elfish dodging and desperate goblin plays. including fanatics wrecking havoc on both sides. in the ned the result was the 1-0. Better luck in the next game Gnaar those gobbos have survived the worrst that i can give and they did pretty will in the end ^^

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on June 18, 2020, 08:21:55 AM
Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on June 17, 2020, 07:16:46 PM
I'll wait for another 10 minutes, but if we can't play today, I should be free any other day from around 17:00-20:00.

Aargh, totally forgot this since I was called in to a meeting with a customer in North America yesterday evening (18-19) on a very short notice. My apologies for not letting you know.

I could play on friday from lunch and forward. The whole weekend is also free. Please, select a time that suits you and I will make sure to be there.

/hakos
That's no problem. I've forgotten about matches before as well, and I don't really have anything that this could have interfered with, at the moment.

Tomorrow (Saturday) at 19:00 would be good if that's possible for you.

hakos

Great, thanks, let's settle this on saturday (tomorrow) at 19 /hakos

hakos

Final match for the day is in the book. But it was close to not happen at all. Just 30 min before the match the lightning outside my house hit something and I lost power. Did not get it back until 5 min before the match.

Elves decided to let me attack first. They probably know I would never hurt them in the entire match. I tried to push on the left flank but Napoleons defense was impeccable. I had one opportunity to score using three skink dodges but did not take it. The turn after Napoleon easily got the ball and then he score in the final second of the first half. 0-1

Second half the elves were on attack. I set up all Lizards in a tight formation in the middle. The elves surrounded the Lizards and rushed forward with the ball on the right flank. But they had left just one tile free. Through that tile three skinks slipped trough and one of them managed to get the ball loose. For every turn the Lizards could secure the ball more and more. In turn 15 the equalizer goal came. 1-1

Three turns to score. Elves set up their entire team on one flank but Lizards got a perfect defense with perfect timing and could move the Lizard wall to the right place. The offence was stopped even before it got started. The elves tried anyway but lost the ball. With one turn left suddenly the Lizards were in scoring position. Unfortunately it was a completely lonely skink due to a way too early turnover. A simple skink dodge failed. Five elves surrounded the poor skink and a three dice roll with block versus only dodge got the ball free. Thus the match ended 1-1.

Thanks for the game Napoleon, it was fun and this was the second time these teams played 1-1 so it seems to be a normal result for us.

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Yeah, it was a fun match, thanks for the game. I definitely got the better dice here, but you played well and I made some big mistakes in the second half, which made up for it.

tags

Match day forwarded!