Match 2 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 21, 2011, 06:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Here are the week two match ups for Ull's pasture:

Cunitek

Hey, Satanclaus, there is my time-schedule for Day 2. How is yours?

All in GMT
Tuesday from 21:30 to Wednesday 2:00... or later on demand
Wednesday from 22:00 to Thursday 2:00... or later on demand
Thursday from 23:00 to Friday 3:00... or later on demand
Friday from 17:00 to Saturday 2:00... or later on demand

Saturday and Sunday depends, but if you give some of yours times I can try to adjust my schedule.

Cunitek

Kezerk

Hi Tomassten. I'm pretty much available at any time (except for in the evenings). The weekend is fully booked though. Let me know when you want to play :)
Available Tue from 20- (EET), Wed 0-15, 21- (EET), Thu 0-15, 21-, and the maybe the night between Sun and Mon.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

tomassten

Quote from: Kezerk on March 22, 2011, 01:56:26 PM
Hi Tomassten. I'm pretty much available at any time (except for in the evenings). The weekend is fully booked though. Let me know when you want to play :)
Available Tue from 20- (EET), Wed 0-15, 21- (EET), Thu 0-15, 21-, and the maybe the night between Sun and Mon.

- Kez.

Heya Kez

What do you say about Wednesday at 21 (EET) that's 19.00 GMT right?

Tomassten

tomassten

Quote from: tomassten on March 23, 2011, 01:40:03 AM
Quote from: Kezerk on March 22, 2011, 01:56:26 PM

- Kez.

Heya Kez

What do you say about Wednesday at 21 (EET) that's 19.00 GMT right?

Tomassten

Ok I guess you didn't see my post. What do you say about tomorrow at 23.00 gmt+1?

Tomassten

Cunitek

Nuffle sided to the elves a lot during this match. Skinks were unable to pick the ball, heavy armored saurus got hurt and lightly clad elves were virtually unscratched... My respect to the lizards, they fought to the last moment even against these odds.

Freya's Tomcats - Saatanapalvaajat 4:1

Mr B

Quote from: Cunitek on March 24, 2011, 12:35:41 AM
Nuffle sided to the elves a lot during this match. Skinks were unable to pick the ball, heavy armored saurus got hurt and lightly clad elves were virtually unscratched... My respect to the lizards, they fought to the last moment even against these odds.

Freya's Tomcats - Saatanapalvaajat 4:1
Gratz to the win!
Game=Valid! ;D

/B

tomassten

Ok Kez, since you havn't logged in since tuesday it might be better if you name the time and place :)

I can play bot friday and sunday but not saturday.

Tomassten

Mr B

Hi there, due to breakdown between Saxo and Tully we start new day tomorrow in Ulls.
We have two drop-out in Valhalla so in order to keep motivation one day delay until we Hit new day.
Take this day to schedule your games to come already and please avoid Sundays at evenings, it should work normally..
Well.. have the Sunday as an emergency day for games :D

Cheers!
/B

Tulley

We were going to play on friday, but due to me having a date we changed it to sunday. And then the internet etc failed =( But we are gonna try again tomorrow then=)

Mr B

Quote from: Tulley on March 27, 2011, 10:34:57 PM
We were going to play on friday, but due to me having a date we changed it to sunday. And then the internet etc failed =( But we are gonna try again tomorrow then=)
jupp I know you did good, both of you. Just making sure everyone else has the information also :)

/B

Mr B

Quote from: tomassten on March 25, 2011, 12:53:31 AM
Ok Kez, since you havn't logged in since tuesday it might be better if you name the time and place :)

Tomassten

Kezerk, where are you and why have you not been present, and now when you have been here
Last Active:   Today at 01:55:25 PM
Not a sound.. :(
Keep your Dwarfs in Line dude! :)
Game lost, move on to the next, schedule ahead! :)

/B

Tulley

Quote from: Mr B on March 27, 2011, 11:27:16 PM
Quote from: Tulley on March 27, 2011, 10:34:57 PM
jupp I know you did good, both of you. Just making sure everyone else has the information also :)

/B

Just saying:D =PP

Kezerk

Quote from: Mr B on March 28, 2011, 05:57:35 PM
Quote from: tomassten on March 25, 2011, 12:53:31 AM

Tomassten

Kezerk, where are you and why have you not been present, and now when you have been here
Last Active:   Today at 01:55:25 PM
Not a sound.. :(
Keep your Dwarfs in Line dude! :)
Game lost, move on to the next, schedule ahead! :)

/B

Sorry about that. The weekend was hectic with real life. I'll sharpen up from now on.

- Kez.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.