Good Game Gauls (Lizardmen) - hakos
So Dry So Hot (Khemri) - Saitani
MPDG Fever (Amazons) - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones (Khemri) - Lars
Noob Elves (Elven Union) - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates (Necromantic) - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

tags

Well hakos, it's time for the fourth match-up between our teams in 3 seasons!

Last time, I had the devil's own luck, without which I would definitely not have gotten 3 points out of it. Let's see what happens this time!

I think my only safe times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 20 atm.

hakos

Yes, definitely eager for a re-match, again.

Tuesday and Wednesday is not possible but Thursday at 20 should be ok.

/hakos

tags

Cool, let's book Thursday at 20 then!

J-Reedy

Lars, time for our teams to dance, I imagine your guys trying to do slow dance while my gals go for boppin and dodging. Timewise I will be having heck of a work week, so I can only offer you weekend times, let me know if any of these suits you, sir:
- Friday (26th) 19-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18

NapoleonBlown-apart

Hello, Gnaarkill. These are the times I should be available this week:
-Tuesday (tomorrow) 18:00-20:00
-Wednesday 19:00-20:00
-Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 16:00-20:00.

Please let me know if any of these times suit you.

Gnaarkill

Yo Napoleon!

Settle for tomorrow (wednesday) @19, shall we? ;D

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Gnaarkill on June 23, 2020, 08:51:11 PM
Yo Napoleon!

Settle for tomorrow (wednesday) @19, shall we? ;D

/Gnaar
That works for me. I'll see you then :D

NapoleonBlown-apart

The first match of the day has been played. It was a tough game for the pirates with lots of bad dice at the worst possible moments, and the removal of all of the secret weapons at the end of the first half due to bribes being used up early after the elves stole the ball and a chainsaw-wielding goblin failed to prevent the AV7 catcher from scoring the touchdown. While the over all dice roles may have been in Gnaarkill's favour according to BB2 replayer, moments like these had a larger impact on the game, and a large part of the luck disparity came from the armour and injury roles that didn't affect the game much due to the secret weapon removals and two elven substitutes. The block dice were also very heavily in my favour, and I didn't fail any pickups, handoffs or passes as far as I remember.

Thanks for the match and for being a good sport despite the dice, Gnaarkill, and I hope you have better luck in the next one.

tags

A tight back-and-forth match that was eventful, but ultimately undecided.

Both teams had good block dice, but horrible armour and injury rolls, keeping most players on the field for most of the match.

The Gauls played the more tactical game for most of the match, while both of the Candidates' touchdowns were crazy gambling runs by werewolves, as per usual.

To be fair, this would likely have been 3-2 to the Gauls if not for a critical snake-eyes on the next-to-last turn.

Anyway, thanks for the match Hakos, and sorry about Majestix dying in garbage time! At least he was a rookie...

Lars

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 21, 2020, 12:29:55 PM
Lars, time for our teams to dance, I imagine your guys trying to do slow dance while my gals go for boppin and dodging. Timewise I will be having heck of a work week, so I can only offer you weekend times, let me know if any of these suits you, sir:
- Friday (26th) 19-late
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18

I should be able To play at 18 on sunday

/Lars

J-Reedy

Quote from: Lars on June 26, 2020, 11:08:39 PM
I should be able To play at 18 on sunday

/Lars

Sunday at 18 it is then, see you there!

J-Reedy

Looks like the stalker finally got me. I'm pretty down right now, so no match report. If you want to know the reason, just calculate the spp on the dead Amazons.

tags

hakos

... incredible ... in a really bad way ...

That must be the worst result I have ever seen from a match.

I would definitely not blame you for giving WO for the last two match days this season. I would do that after such a match...

/hakos