So Dry So Hot (Khemri) - Saitani
MPDG Fever (Amazons) - J-Reedy
Music in the Bones (Khemri) - Lars
Noob Elves (Elven Union) - NapoleonBlown-apart
The Candidates (Necromantic) - kvasilad

Ughwanks Bums - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

Match day 6 is open, game on!

Napoleon, time to see how you fare against my rookie amazons. I'm busy at the start of the week, but should be able to play on the following CEST start times later on:
- Thursday 18-20.
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18

Saitani

Hakos lets get this game going ! i can most days after 20.00

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 28, 2020, 07:35:36 PM

Napoleon, time to see how you fare against my rookie amazons.

You can see this from the goblin side of things J-R!
You get to play with a lot of inducements! ;D

Big up though for hanging in there and dont go 'WO' with your team. Soon new team and new opportunities, J-R! 8)

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on June 28, 2020, 07:35:36 PM
Match day 6 is open, game on!

Napoleon, time to see how you fare against my rookie amazons. I'm busy at the start of the week, but should be able to play on the following CEST start times later on:
- Thursday 18-20.
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-18
I just saw what happened to your team, and that is some of the worst luck I've ever seen, I'm sorry about that.

Saturday at 19:00 would work well if that's available for you.

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on July 02, 2020, 01:24:14 AM
I just saw what happened to your team, and that is some of the worst luck I've ever seen, I'm sorry about that.

Saturday at 19:00 would work well if that's available for you.

Saturday at 19 it is then, see you then!

tags

Hey Lars, I hope you spent all your injury luck last match!

I have extremely limited availability in the near future, I really hope you can play sometime this Friday or Saturday. I can probably do late Sunday if I have to, but I'd rather not.

Lars

Friday at 20:00 should work for me and remember to cut the claws for a more friendly event.

/Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on July 02, 2020, 09:36:51 AM

I have extremely limited availability in the near future, I really hope you can play sometime this Friday or Saturday. I can probably do late Sunday if I have to, but I'd rather not.

tags

Friday at 20 sounds good, I'll make sure my friendly furries have their manicures by then!

Quote from: Lars on July 02, 2020, 10:48:54 AM
Friday at 20:00 should work for me and remember to cut the claws for a more friendly event.

/Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on July 02, 2020, 09:36:51 AM

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on July 01, 2020, 12:36:22 PM
Hakos lets get this game going ! i can most days after 20.00

Sunday at 20:00 would be doable for me. /hakos

Saitani

Sunday should work :)

hakos

Alright, we have a deal /Hakos

tags

I went into this match fearing the same fate as MPDG Fever last match day, and for the first couple of rounds, it looked like that was exactly what was going to happen. Guard zombie got injured and one of my two golems got KO'd on the very first turn. Then one of my werewolves got KO'd. I did whine a bit at this point. Sorry!

Anyway, I pretty much gave up chasing the cage being severely outstrengthed, so I went for causing some havoc with my last werewolf instead. As it turns out, I succeeded in KO'ing a Blitz-ra and a Tomb Guardian, which was extremely important for the match, as the Tomb Guardian never recovered, while my Flesh Golem got up for the second half.

I did in theory have a chance to equalize end of first half, but a very good kick left me with a difficult pass to make which I didn't.

Second half, I went very aggressively for the equalizer again, but this kick too was very good, and I could not do much very fast. I did chase the sidelines, which caused some surfing from both sides, but ultimately my wolves got the better of the pushing match, and one of them escaped with the ball.

So, a bit of an intense draw there. Thanks for the match, Lars!

J-Reedy

Alrighty, some friendly BB after massacre at the sandlands. The match started with the Amazon hired Halfling Master Chef getting serious business from the Elf side, which caused maximum transfer of coaching credits. And then started the most pass happy game ever and it weren't the Elfs that were doing the passing. It really looked like the ball was too heavy for the Amazon to carry, so they just chucked it forwards to one and another. This naturally resulted in a fumble at some point, so the Elfs were the first to score even though the MPDGs started on the offence. But that didn't stop the pass happiness, instead the Amazon went at it again and tied the game fast by pass heavy play. Elf responded with a score of their own, and thus the first half ended 1-2 for the Noobs.

Second half and the Elfs went at it. Some heavy KOing of Amazon gave the Elfs a chance to delay their score and thus the Amazon were left with 3 plays to equalize. Naturally, passing was the play to make. Unfortunately the first pass fumbled and Elfs ran it and snatched the ball with a patented ELFBS play. It looked like the Noobs were to get the score. But the Amazons responded by taking down the ball-carrier and running their Thrower to pick up the ball and toss it forward to only player close enough to score. Well, the pass wass inaccurate, so the Elfs pick it up, toss it forwards to a guarded Elf in range. He fumbles and the ball ends up in the hands of Willow, the Amazon hired starplayer Elf-wannabe. Dodge and a handoff follow and the game ends with the Amazon scoring and Noob Elfs winning the game 2-3.

This must've been the most pressure free game of BB I've every played, because I simply didn't give a fudge about anything. Was just trying to score some spp in case I can get some kind of team ready for another advanced season at some point, just to see them massacred again. Thanks for the game Napoleon, nice no-perma-injuries match for a change. Good luck in the last one!

hakos

Final match of day 6 is played. Lizards lost 1-2 and is out of contention for second place.

Congratulations to the final Saitani.

And now we have three teams with exactly the same points sharing second spot. Final match day will be really interesting.

/hakos