Statistics

Started by J-Reedy, May 24, 2020, 05:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Generated by BB2Replayer. Please report bugs, omissions, strange behaviour to bb2replayer@gmail.com.

Lars

Is The relative luck value for mpdg feber som sort of a bug When parsing values? +999 sonunds a bit wrong
/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on May 26, 2020, 09:08:17 AM
Is The relative luck value for mpdg feber som sort of a bug When parsing values? +999 sonunds a bit wrong
/Lars

Ah, well, yeah, albeit a minor one. It's just a placeholder value when there aren't enough entries, so it really should be hidden.

It's hidden in the last few versions of BB2Replayer I think, but I haven't forced everyone to upgrade, maybe I should soon. I have a list of bugs that I want to fix before I do that, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet.

hakos

Lol, the Khemri team is the only team to make a pass the first day...

/HÃ¥kan

hakos

Statistics is a strange thing

The amazons are the third luckiest bastards of all teams with a relative luck of 7,53.

But the amazons are also the team that have lost 7 players with a total sum of 141 SPP during this season. More than the rest of us together.

/hakos

Saitani

i made it my goal to make a pass everygame this season i think i almost made that :P but yea my luck the last 3 games was up the roof with piling on doing some serius business. i think it counts as an additional av/injury roll no matter what the result was or something.