Season 40 - New teams, hopes and dreams

Started by J-Reedy, July 09, 2020, 08:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaarkill

Wow, so if we are lucky we will have a season of 9 players, nice! 8)

I have been on a roadtrip vacation and will be out on the sea with a sailing boat for a couple of more days. I miss my gobbo pirates so much I have to somehow be close to them in spirit, hence the sailing vacation ;D ;D
Will be back on friday though and will also then apply with my new team!

/Gnaarkill

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on July 27, 2020, 10:41:45 PM
Quote from: Mr B on July 26, 2020, 12:48:29 PM
You always have me on discord.
Nick: Bantha

Can't add you on Discord without the entire tag (Bantha#<number>). Mine is tags#9341.

We have a Discord server up for NUL, so please find us there: https://discord.gg/p48AZz

As Hakos said, I think it'll probably be a week or two until everyone's back. Barmution was also contemplating a potential return, fingers crossed!
Just joined! Awesome.
So..  w-elfs or humans..hmm

tags

I'm gonna go for a Dark Elf team. The Bloody Sharpies are ready for action!

Anyone know if Lars is coming back for this season?

Lars

Hi sorry i am a bit off but not at home with My real computer etc. But was thinking of going dark elfs but since we already got one of thoose i'm thinking of going Necro. Will create team as soon as possible.
/Lars

Mr B

Quote from: Lars on July 28, 2020, 11:31:26 PM
Hi sorry i am a bit off but not at home with My real computer etc. But was thinking of going dark elfs but since we already got one of thoose i'm thinking of going Necro. Will create team as soon as possible.
/Lars
Awesome!
Hi Lars.
I'll go for some humies then  8)

J-Reedy

Going for Skaven this time, have thought about them earlier a couple of times but then someone has already picked them and I've gone for something else for variation. But not this time. Rat pack will roam.

tags

If Barmution joins and we are 9, do we know someone that can put in a 10th dummy team? Or preferrably join as a regular player of course :)

Worst comes to worst, I guess I can purchase BB as a "gift" to my GF :D

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on July 30, 2020, 09:47:48 AM
If Barmution joins and we are 9, do we know someone that can put in a 10th dummy team? Or preferrably join as a regular player of course :)

Worst comes to worst, I guess I can purchase BB as a "gift" to my GF :D
I think I can ask someone to add a team..
No big deal

tags

Season 40 created as a 10-team competition, join up at your convenience!

Gnaarkill

Mr B

hakos

Lars

My Necro team Homie Herbarium has joined the leauge

/Lars

tags

Ok, so we're now just missing Napoleon and a dummy team (or a genuine 10th player)

NapoleonBlown-apart

Sorry about the delay. The Sylvanian Sparklers are in.