Lost Hopkins Hospital (Goblin) - Barmution
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

tags

Match day 9 is open!

If I'm not mistaken, semi-final spots are still theoretically in reach for 7 teams after MD8, although I suppose some would need more help from the rest of the league than others.

Either way, this is the last ordinary match day of the rookie teams season, and we're hoping to see most of these teams back for season 41, so it's still all to play for!

Saitani, I could play after-work-hours Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at the very least, weekend is a bit uncertain atm.

Gnaarkill

Yo B!

Long time no play! ;D
But from what Ive seen in the statistics, you have not been on vacation, you have been hitting that Blood Bowl gym for sure! 8)

So champ, any preferable day? I guess the time is 21.00? ^^

I can play today (monday), tuesday, wednesday, thursday. Though thursday is preferable.
Sunday is also doable, if we can have a somewhat early start.

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Howdy-ho, mr. Blown-apart, time for us to see if oversized fangs are better than oversized incisors for Blood Bowling purposes. I'm bit pressed for time at the moment, but let's see if we can find a spot for some friendly gaming. Here are my OK CEST start times that I can guarantee at the moment:
- Thursday 19-21
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Hope we manage to keep the times in check even though you are substracting an hour to the CEST and I'm adding an hour from the same :)

Saitani

Kvasi i should be able to play wednsday or thursday evning.

Mr B

Quote from: Gnaarkill on October 05, 2020, 01:44:52 PM
Yo B!

Long time no play! ;D
But from what Ive seen in the statistics, you have not been on vacation, you have been hitting that Blood Bowl gym for sure! 8)

So champ, any preferable day? I guess the time is 21.00? ^^

I can play today (monday), tuesday, wednesday, thursday. Though thursday is preferable.
Sunday is also doable, if we can have a somewhat early start.

/Gnaar
Hehe.. hello there Gnaary!
Sorry for late reply.
How does tomorrow look (Wednesday)?
21:00 yes please.
I think you will win this one.
I'm never able to do a prefect season anyhow.

Br
Brother B

Gnaarkill

Aighty B!

Let's go for tomorrow (wednesday) @21!

/Gnaar

tags

Quote from: Saitani on October 06, 2020, 02:47:55 PM
Kvasi i should be able to play wednsday or thursday evning.

Thursday evening sounds good, does 20:00 work for you?

Saitani

hakos

Final match, seems it is murderous goblins this time.

Barmution, I can play in weekdays if we start between 20-21 and in the weekend I can play almost any time. What suits you?

/hakos

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on October 06, 2020, 11:08:12 AM
Howdy-ho, mr. Blown-apart, time for us to see if oversized fangs are better than oversized incisors for Blood Bowling purposes. I'm bit pressed for time at the moment, but let's see if we can find a spot for some friendly gaming. Here are my OK CEST start times that I can guarantee at the moment:
- Thursday 19-21
- Saturday 11-late
- Sunday 11-19

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Hope we manage to keep the times in check even though you are substracting an hour to the CEST and I'm adding an hour from the same :)
Hello, J-reedy.
Would Saturday at 19:30 work?

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on October 08, 2020, 02:06:59 AM
Hello, J-reedy.
Would Saturday at 19:30 work?

That'll work more than fine, see you then!

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 07, 2020, 06:38:12 PM

Barmution, I can play in weekdays if we start between 20-21 and in the weekend I can play almost any time. What suits you?

/hakos
Hi there, Hakos!

I'm afraid you seem to have read the stats wrong: We're the murdered gobbos, at least so far.

I'm having my parents over this weekend but Wednesday at 20:00 would be perfect if that still suits you.

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

hakos

Quote from: Barmution on October 08, 2020, 08:09:13 AM

/hakos
Hi there, Hakos!

I'm afraid you seem to have read the stats wrong: We're the murdered gobbos, at least so far.

I'm having my parents over this weekend but Wednesday at 20:00 would be perfect if that still suits you.

Cheers,
Barm

Ah, too bad, I missed this.

Ok, I guess that means next week then. Most evenings except wednesday evening should be doable.

/hakos

Barmution

Quote from: hakos on October 08, 2020, 08:11:26 AM
Quote from: Barmution on October 08, 2020, 08:09:13 AM

/hakos
Hi there, Hakos!

Cheers,
Barm

Ah, too bad, I missed this.

Ok, I guess that means next week then. Most evenings except wednesday evening should be doable.

/hakos
You didn't miss it, I literally wrote it 10 minutes ago. I can only do alternating evenings due to my daughter so if you can't play next Wednesday it'll have to be next Friday at 20:00. Sounds good?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.