Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Lost Hopkins Hospital (Goblin) - Barmution
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

J-Reedy

All righty, match day 2 is done and confirmed and MD3 is ready to go!

Saitani, time for our furry beasts and snotty nobles go against  each other. Here are my OK CEST start times for the foreseeable future:
- Sunday any time before 17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20
- Thursday 17-18

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. If not, I'll know about the weekend around Tuesday/Wednesday.

hakos

Ah, seems it is time to meet some knife fetishists. The digging team ofc prefers axes.

So, when can we compare our sharp objects?

Unfortunately work starts now which reduces my playing time to evenings. I think most days starting between 18-21 is ok, although 19-20 is optimal start time. One evening will disappear from the list but I do not know which yet since it is weather dependent.

/hakos

tags

Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 20 would work well for me, Hakos!

Would actually have to be next week if none of those options are doable.

Gnaarkill

First match of Day 3 played.
This one had already been decided by nuffle. ;D

Lars herbalists had seemingly taken interest in the green herbs of NUL's most stoned team. Inevitably a violent blood bowl match erupted. The winner, taking the gloriuos green herbs back home...
In the end, Nuffle said no! Nuffles wrath of the match stake being an illegal substance made him twist the wheel of fate so that no one could win!

Hence, the 1-1 result :-\

Great and even match. And as always a pleasure to play against Lars 8)

/Gnaarkill

hakos

Quote from: kvasilad on August 23, 2020, 10:41:40 AM
Tuesday and Wednesday starting at 20 would work well for me, Hakos!

Would actually have to be next week if none of those options are doable.

Great, let's aim for tuesday at 20 then. /hakos

Barmution

Hey Napoleon, long time no see :)

This week I can play at Tuesday and Thursday evening starting between 20:00 and 21:00. Are any of those good for you?

Cheers,
Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: Barmution on August 24, 2020, 10:36:35 AM

This week I can play at Tuesday and Thursday evening starting between 20:00 and 21:00. Are any of those good for you?

Cheers,
Barm
Hello, Barm.

Tomorrow at 20:00 works fine for me, but if you don't see this in time, Thursday at the same time will work as well.

Barmution

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on August 25, 2020, 12:48:22 AM
Quote from: Barmution on August 24, 2020, 10:36:35 AM

Cheers,
Barm
Hello, Barm.

Tomorrow at 20:00 works fine for me, but if you don't see this in time, Thursday at the same time will work as well.
Awesome, see you tonight :)

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Well, felt like an uphill battle from the get-go, very few things seemed to work. Luckily, I was able to get the equalizer in, which secured the first point of the season for The Bloody Sharpies!

Thanks for the game, Hakos!

tags

Round confirmed! Roll on 4!

Saitani

Thanks for the game Jready :) I got lucky with the quick snap that got me that free block on the wrassle gunner on t1 knocking him out and gave me that player advantage. the rest of the half was a standard boring slog up the field giving me that 1-0 lead. still i think you could have gone for the one turner on t8 you have a fair chance to do that with unskilled gutters imo. the second half started with a 2 turnwer from the rats and the follow up grind with the elfs giving them the 2-1 win.
thansk for the game and good luck further in the season.

tags

I love that the auto-generated abbrevation for your team name is FFU :P

J-Reedy

Pretty normal rookie teams match as already described, Elfs got the man advantage early and Saitani really gave me no openings to try anything during your attack. I maybe could've tried the one-turner, but with already two Gutter Runners down at that point I felt risking a third one and going two-men down was not worth it this early in the season. Fast score at the start and after an initial pickup fumble a standard cage bash forward where every attempt at pressuring the carrier was easily handled. Thanks again for the game Saitani, it was a nice and fast one!

NapoleonBlown-apart

This happens when I try to open Blood Bowl 2 replayer, so I'm unable to upload the report at the moment.

https://gyazo.com/d0c11b24b4e327ad2739b26d9c2f1acc

As for the match, the first half ended 0-0 after the goblins put up a solid defence and almost managed to steal the ball, but the chainsaw was killed, and the luck turned very heavily in my favour in the second half. After a bombardier's bomb was intercepted and thrown at the pogoer carrying the ball, stunning both him and a nearby troll, a vampire was able to steal the ball and score a touchdown, bringing the score to 1-0. The bombardier also managed to blow himself up after attempting to bring down the vampire carrying the ball.

My good luck continued after the next kickoff, and goblins were rapidly leaving the pitch, seemingly leaving an opening for another touchdown, but, in a hilarious twist of fate on the final turn, a failed bloodlust roll lead to the vampire with the ball leaving the pitch to feed on the crowd, forgetting to score a touchdown despite making it into the end zone with the ball. I didn't know that this would happen with bloodlust, but I'll definitely remember it for next time. :P

Thanks for the match, Barm, and I hope you have better luck in the next one.