Match Day 3

Started by J-Reedy, August 07, 2020, 08:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barmution

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on August 26, 2020, 09:17:32 AM
This happens when I try to open Blood Bowl 2 replayer, so I'm unable to upload the report at the moment.

https://gyazo.com/d0c11b24b4e327ad2739b26d9c2f1acc

As for the match, the first half ended 0-0 after the goblins put up a solid defence and almost managed to steal the ball, but the chainsaw was killed, and the luck turned very heavily in my favour in the second half. After a bombardier's bomb was intercepted and thrown at the pogoer carrying the ball, stunning both him and a nearby troll, a vampire was able to steal the ball and score a touchdown, bringing the score to 1-0. The bombardier also managed to blow himself up after attempting to bring down the vampire carrying the ball.

My good luck continued after the next kickoff, and goblins were rapidly leaving the pitch, seemingly leaving an opening for another touchdown, but, in a hilarious twist of fate on the final turn, a failed bloodlust roll lead to the vampire with the ball leaving the pitch to feed on the crowd, forgetting to score a touchdown despite making it into the end zone with the ball. I didn't know that this would happen with bloodlust, but I'll definitely remember it for next time. :P

Thanks for the match, Barm, and I hope you have better luck in the next one.
Couldn't have put it better myself but honestly I made quite a few mistakes and took risks that were rewarded with failure so I can at least say that I learned a couple of lessons myself :D

Thanks for the match, gl further on and keep rocking those Vamps!
-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

tags

Oops, gonna try to look into that bug today.

tags

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on August 26, 2020, 09:17:32 AM
This happens when I try to open Blood Bowl 2 replayer, so I'm unable to upload the report at the moment.

https://gyazo.com/d0c11b24b4e327ad2739b26d9c2f1acc

Hmm, I don't know how it happened, but your local database has become corrupt somehow. No doubt there's a bug/logic error in the program somewhere, but I'm unable to find it at the moment. Workaround for now is to close bb2replayer, delete your database file, and start the application again. It will take some time to rebuild the database, but it won't have to download everything again, as the replays themselves are still on your disk.

The database file can be located here:
Documents\bb2replayer\data\db.bin

NapoleonBlown-apart

That seems to have fixed the issue, thanks.