The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

Saitani

Hakos lets make those dwarf's eat dirt ! i can most evnings after 19.00

hakos

Hi Saitani

I will do my best to put up more of a fight than your previous opponent...

Still on vacation so I can play whenever. Howabout tomorrow, monday, starting at 19:00?

If that does not work out, tuesday, starting at 19:00 would be the next option.

/hakos

Saitani

Tomorow at 19.00 should work :)

tags

Hey Lars, I can play:
Monday 21+
Tuesday 20+
Wednesday 20+

I'll come back with more times later if none of those work

hakos

Quote from: Saitani on August 16, 2020, 07:22:00 PM
Tomorow at 19.00 should work :)

Great, see you at 19 today (monday) /hakos

Lars

Quote from: kvasilad on August 16, 2020, 07:31:29 PM
Hey Lars, I can play:
Monday 21+
Tuesday 20+
Wednesday 20+

Tuesday 20 will work for me

/Lars

tags

Quote from: Lars on August 17, 2020, 10:01:58 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on August 16, 2020, 07:31:29 PM
Hey Lars, I can play:
Monday 21+
Tuesday 20+
Wednesday 20+

Tuesday 20 will work for me

/Lars

Tuesday at 20 it is!

Saitani

GG Hakos the dice were more even than the  luck analyzer says it was i think. I played an agresive game giving away loads of blocks but it paid of with me stealing the ball after a few turns with the dorfs boxed in. i paid with a mng blitzer that got a mng but a apo made it a bh so he got back next drive. the turn after my thrower gets badly hurt so there goes the passing game. i stalled and scored in t8 the second drive gives me a touchback and a fast move up the field but giving away a 1 die on my blitzer with the ball and knocking him down after a few turns the ball is recovered and the score is 2-0 in the score is 2-1 aqfter a few failed dodges and  a runner going potato down the field.

hakos

Thanks for the game Saitani. You played well as always.

I defnitely has a lot to learn about playing dwarfs, especially against elves. My positioning was really, well, out of position.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Hey Barmution!

Exciting to play against you again, AND in an almost all-goblin affair, except for the occasional sea-rat here and there ;D

When is a good time for you to play?

I'm still on vacation this week so I have time during daytime aswell. All days are open for me at the moment.

/Gnaar

Lars

Match between dark elfs and necros.  The necros started with the ball and had a really hard time during all of the first half to get the ball forward the elfs had a solid defence and the armor was hard but in turn 8 necros managed to run in a ball with a goul. Next half started with a fast attack by the elfs to score 1-1. That gave some time for necros to score a one more goal that they managed in turn 15 after some unluckie rolls by the elfs that more or less gave a free flank for the necros. After the kickoff round 16 necros managed a pass and a injury giving new skills on a wraith and a wolf. The same wolf had been severely beaten during the match resulting in to KO's and several stuns.

thanks for the match kvasilad and may your future be .... dark (suppose that is what what Dark elfs like )

/Lars

tags

Thanks for the match! In retrospect, I should perhaps have stalled, but I had hopes of being able to steal the ball! So far, though, I don't seem to have cracked the code of playing these guys.

Anyway, good game, and good luck rest of the season!

Barmution

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 18, 2020, 04:56:47 PM
Hey Barmution!

Exciting to play against you again, AND in an almost all-goblin affair, except for the occasional sea-rat here and there ;D

When is a good time for you to play?

I'm still on vacation this week so I have time during daytime aswell. All days are open for me at the moment.

/Gnaar
Hi and let me tell you the excitement is reciprocrated!

I can play either tonight or Friday starting at 20:00 (or 21:00 in a pinch). Either of those good for you?

-Barm
Build a man a fire and you keep him warm for the night, set a man on fire and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Lars