Lost Hopkins Hospital (Goblin) - Barmution
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - Kvasilad
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Flashing Hearts - (walkover machine)

tags

All right, match day 1 is on \o/

Mr. B, it's been quite a few seasons since our last match! As mentioned on Discord, I can play on Sunday (though preferrably start before 16). I could also play Tuesday or Wednesday starting 17:00 or later.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on August 07, 2020, 10:50:42 PM
All right, match day 1 is on \o/

Mr. B, it's been quite a few seasons since our last match! As mentioned on Discord, I can play on Sunday (though preferrably start before 16). I could also play Tuesday or Wednesday starting 17:00 or later.
Aight, 21:00 is the shit for me when it comes to game kick-off time.
Of course it is possible to mitigate if its a extrem delay. But I guess we manage.
Wednesday then 21:00 as a plan.
Lets see how my humies handle this one.

J-Reedy

Gnaarman! It's going to be a  very ratty match for us with some goblin tomfoolery added in. If you're up for it, I'm free now (on Saturday) until late. Just need an hour or two to spot your message if you see this in time. Otherwise, here are my OK CEST start times as far into the future as I can see:
- Sunday 10-17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Will know about rest of the week around Tuesday or so.

hakos

Yey, new season started  ;D

Hi Napoleon

I'm still on vacation, at home, for another two weeks. Can play whenever, just let me know a time that suits you one day in advance so I can adapt my planning accordingly.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: J-Reedy on August 08, 2020, 11:52:34 AM
Gnaarman! It's going to be a  very ratty match for us with some goblin tomfoolery added in. If you're up for it, I'm free now (on Saturday) until late. Just need an hour or two to spot your message if you see this in time. Otherwise, here are my OK CEST start times as far into the future as I can see:
- Sunday 10-17
- Tuesday/Wednesday 18-20.30

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir. Will know about rest of the week around Tuesday or so.

Hey J-R!

Yes! Very intresting, I have never played underworld before, but it feels somewhat comfortable to still have the gobbos around :P

If you see this in time. Tuesday @19 suits me great!

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Quote from: Gnaarkill on August 10, 2020, 11:03:01 PM
If you see this in time. Tuesday @19 suits me great!

Today at 19 it is then! See you there.

J-Reedy

And we have a whopper of a match for the opening day!

Oh boy, this match had it all, deaths a plenty, apothecaries saving the dead, pointless passing, dodging left and right and even a really stupid Troll who ended up scoring an assist on the final TD of the match. Yup, this match ended on the last seconds with a glorious Troll Airways play that landed Nixon the Goblin into reach of the endzone and the tricky little bugger sprinted with all he got and scored the game-tying TD just as the ref was reaching for his whistle for full time. Can't imagine the joy that Gnaarkill must be feeling now, didn't get a chance to congratulate you on succeeding on that the most bestest play in all of Blood Bowl as the game ended right away. So, congratz Gnaar-man and may the Troll Airways keep flying high this season!

Gnaarkill

Yes, great match!
Thank you J-R! That last play felt amazing indeed 8) 8)

I was so excited I just realized I gave the same name to two players, when I recruited a new goblin after the match...
So now I have Doobie the Skaven and Doobie the Goblin. Oh well, why not... :P

/Gnaar

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: hakos on August 08, 2020, 02:50:57 PM
Yey, new season started  ;D

Hi Napoleon

I'm still on vacation, at home, for another two weeks. Can play whenever, just let me know a time that suits you one day in advance so I can adapt my planning accordingly.

/hakos
Hello, Hakos.

Sorry for the delayed response. Would Friday at 19:00 work?

hakos

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on August 12, 2020, 12:43:56 AM
Sorry for the delayed response. Would Friday at 19:00 work?

Yes, that will work perfect. See you on friday.

/hakos

J-Reedy

Okay, forum has now been linked to Discord so Discord chat should get a ping everytime somebody writes into "NUL Season 40" or "Signup" board. Hopefully this doesn't create too much spam on Discord or too frequent pinging on your mobile devices with Discord.

tags

A tough match in which I'm reminded what a strong coach we've been missing for some seasons here in NUL :D

tags

Match report for The Lost Hopkins Hospital vs Homie Herbarium:

Lars

Was intending to write some stuff from the match The Lost Hopkins Hospital vs Homie Herbarium.
The match started out with the Necromantics having the ball. they goal fo them where to score early to waste bribes and get secret weapons out (and possibly hurt some gobos on the same time). The plan held out fairly well and they scored in round three and most thing the gobos tried went south with bad rolls. After the scoring some of the secret weapons had to leave the field (think it was the bomber) and the two fanatics where let in to the filed one of the hurt it self and the other got gang ganked by 6 players and had to leave the field KO:ed. At this point Barmution showed a bit of bitterness about bad dice and so on... the first half ended with 0-1 to the necros. Second half showed something else tho only remaining secret weapon a fantic  was the a true star moving around with laser precision taking out  every treath that showed up that could reach the pogoer. Together with that most rolls made by necros failed in one way or another leaving only slow moving zombies and flesh golems at the field in the end when Barmution pogoed in the final result 1-1.
Thanks or the match and in the end my luck stat was way lower than yours.

/Lars