Match 3 Ull's Pasture

Started by The Golden Arrow, March 28, 2011, 04:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Golden Arrow

Match day is not yet moved forward since we have some games being played today, but get your matches set :)

Mr B

Game Day 3.. Initiated!
Bash ON!

Mateej

Hi Tomassten,

my availability is (in GMT +1):

Tuesday 29th -  22.00-01.00
Wednesday 30th - 22.00-01.00
Friday 1st - I'd rather not but finally we can work it out
Saturday 2nd - I'd rather not but finally we can work it out
Sunday 3rd - 22.00-01.00

Send PM which day suits you.

Mateej

Cunitek

Hi Tulley,

my availability is (in standard ie. not day saving GMT):

Wednesday 30th - 16.00-23.00
Friday 1st - 16.00-23.00
Saturday 2nd - not sure yet, but I can try to adjust to you
Sunday 3rd - not sure yet, but I can try to adjust to you

Send PM which day suits you.

Cunitek

Saxo

Hi Kezerk

My timezone is gmt+2  (denmark)
I can play most evenings, which is today, tomorrow and friday. I can also play saturday from appr. 11 am to 3 pm.
I cannot play saturday evening or sunday during the day. I might be able to play sunday evening, but only as a last resort.

Saxo

Cunitek

Cunitek vs Tulley

Saturday GMT standard time 7:30

Tulley

Cunitek vs Tulley

Sunday GMT standard time 7:30

Had to change the day due to me not being home on saturday!

Kezerk

Quote from: Saxo on March 30, 2011, 01:50:24 PM
Hi Kezerk

My timezone is gmt+2  (denmark)
I can play most evenings, which is today, tomorrow and friday. I can also play saturday from appr. 11 am to 3 pm.
I cannot play saturday evening or sunday during the day. I might be able to play sunday evening, but only as a last resort.

Saxo

Let's see. Tonight (Friday), I should be able to play at night, once my kids go to sleep, after 21 or 22 pm your time. Saturday's schedule is still open, but I may be available pretty much all day (if my sons go for a trip, and I'm not officiating a football game, otherwise son's hockey practice and/or the football game will take a chunk off of the day, late evening and night are ok. Sunday likewise.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you.

Saxo

Saturday from 11 am (gmt+2) to 3 pm would be best for me.

I might log on tonight, but I have made other plans, so I cant promise anything. If I can, will log on at about 10 pm my time to see if you are online.

Saxo

Kezerk

I'm online now, and tomorrow during the day will most likely be all right for me as well.

- Kez.

Saxo

Kezerk and I have tried  many times to connect and every time we get an error message asking us to open port 16962. We have both tried to reboot both pc and router but it did no good. I have had this problem in my last league as well (another league) but not in the previous 10 league games before that and nothing has changed.

I ask that Kezerk and I get a draw result.

Cunitek

Well, Tulley did not show up. Perhaps we miss-communicated. I will try at 7:30 PM GMT Standard (not day saving) time ie. 19:30. Please do not close the week till then.

Thanks

Quote from: Tulley on March 31, 2011, 11:27:55 PM
Cunitek vs Tulley

Sunday GMT standard time 7:30

Had to change the day due to me not being home on saturday!

Kezerk

Quote from: Saxo on April 02, 2011, 12:52:19 PM
Kezerk and I have tried  many times to connect and every time we get an error message asking us to open port 16962. We have both tried to reboot both pc and router but it did no good. I have had this problem in my last league as well (another league) but not in the previous 10 league games before that and nothing has changed.

I ask that Kezerk and I get a draw result.

Ditto. So far no non-matchmaking games have worked, except for when satanclaus brought his laptop over and we both used my router for the game :)

- Kez.

Saxo

I played a MM game right after we called it quits with no problems. This is a problem concerning private leagues or at least games where an invitation is sent. This issue is also reported in numerous places in the BB forum under technical issues. I believe it is a cyanide problem and that also means that it wont be solved in the near future or everl.

Cunitek

I have to report bad news. Tulley got technical troubles with his computer and we were unable to play the match. So we agreed on WO win for Freya's Tomcats. Good luck next match Tulley and may you computer never crash again.

Freya's Tomcats 1-0 Howling Death