PLAYOFFS!

Started by tags, October 22, 2020, 11:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tags

Seems like an issue with bb2replayer. It fails to unpack your latest replay, even though WinRAR can handle it. I'm looking into it.

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on October 30, 2020, 08:33:55 AM
Seems like an issue with bb2replayer. It fails to unpack your latest replay, even though WinRAR can handle it. I'm looking into it.
The replay game worked fine

tags

Quote from: Mr B on October 30, 2020, 09:04:33 AM
Quote from: kvasilad on October 30, 2020, 08:33:55 AM
The replay game worked fine
Uh, really? I'm getting an error trying to open it here, that is weird.

Could you please send me your local copy of the file to bb2replayer@gmail.com? It should be called Coach-126921-75f4253898c68663a93b60582a4d4abb_2020-10-29_20_00_57.bbrz, and be in your Documents\BloodBowl2\Profiles\<hash>\Replays folder

EDIT: It's not weird, actually. Server ran out of disk space, so the file I got from the server was indeed corrupt.

tags

Second time in a row I'm facing Saitani's high elves. It felt pretty much like the first. Saitani wins the toss, takes out a bunch of my elves early, leaves me with 16 turns of a pretty depressing situation.

Good luck in the finals, though!

hakos

I did watch the first three turns of the norwegian elvish match but stopped. It was too painful. Kvasilad could not do much after those first three turns (and esepcially the first turn was horrific for you).

But congratulations for Saitani to reach the Finals. I helped to make it more even/interesting. Although I have a feeling Mr B did not appreciate my help  ;D

/Hakos

Mr B

Quote from: hakos on October 30, 2020, 10:48:24 AM
I did watch the first three turns of the norwegian elvish match but stopped. It was too painful. Kvasilad could not do much after those first three turns (and esepcially the first turn was horrific for you).

But congratulations for Saitani to reach the Finals. I helped to make it more even/interesting. Although I have a feeling Mr B did not appreciate my help  ;D

/Hakos
:o ;D
You spoiled it!
Not sure you saw that last rolls.
Me 3 you 1 result 4-1 as I kept a rr.
Totally insane game.
I'll show my block dice ADDED.

You had done good rolls in the end but in overall not so much.
Two new blitzers will be brought in to the final for sure.
60 tv trimmed with that but ok.
A game to remember.
Thanks for the game mate.

tags

tags

Finals are ready to go! Good luck to both of you :)

Mr B

So Saitani, how about Thursday 20 utc?

And I thought you said I spoiled your chances to go to final,
Well now I got two too bury as well.

Anyhow let me know if the time works.
Cheers!
Brother B

Saitani

Well i did not have high hopes after that game vs you :P but nuffle had decided that it was my turn to got full dark elves in the last 2 lets see if it holds up for a third game.
Thursday at 20 should work may the best fumblers win :)

Mr B

Final done.
Strange game, Thanks for the game mate!

tags

Congratulations Mr. B on your most triumphant return to the league :)

Mr B

Quote from: kvasilad on November 05, 2020, 10:54:06 PM
Congratulations Mr. B on your most triumphant return to the league :)
Thanks, I'm quite surprised myself.
Humans and that winning streak.. never happened before, it tells me to stay a while at least.  ;D

hakos

Congratulations to both of you for reaching the final.

And extra congratulations to Mr B and his 10 straight wins. Very well played.

/hakos

tags

For completeness, playoff stats: