Match Day 1

Started by tags, November 13, 2020, 03:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reedy

Mr. NapoleonBlown-apart, looks like it's time for you to finish what you started at the last game of the last season, I even have some new rats for you to slaughter ;) Anyways, here are my OK CET starting times for next week:
- Tuesday/Thursday 18.30-20.30
- Friday 20.00-late
- Saturday any time after 11 (if I know by Thursday)
- Sunday any time before 18 (if I know by Thursday)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!

Vorcha

sure i can on wednesday 25/11-2020 at 21:00 norway time.

Mr B

Quote from: Vorcha on November 15, 2020, 03:22:23 PM
sure i can on wednesday 25/11-2020 at 21:00 norway time.
Good let's try that then.
Cheers

Gnaarkill

Fumblers vs Stoners, who will be the clumsiest? ;D
Let's find out, shall we Saitani? :)

My OK starting times are somewhat like this:
Monday (today): 20-21
Tuesday: 20-21
Wednesday: 20-21
Thursday: 21
Friday: No go
Saturday: Preferably early start, from 10.
Sunday: Preferably early start, from 10.

/Gnaarkill

Saitani

yea i can do tonight at 21 norwegian time :P

tags

Well, Polly played a solid game, and Nuffle had quite a few 1's in his bag for me, so the end result was pretty clear.

Thanks for the match!

Saitani

tags

Wow! That's pretty crazy!

NapoleonBlown-apart

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 15, 2020, 01:24:56 PM
Mr. NapoleonBlown-apart, looks like it's time for you to finish what you started at the last game of the last season, I even have some new rats for you to slaughter ;) Anyways, here are my OK CET starting times for next week:
- Tuesday/Thursday 18.30-20.30
- Friday 20.00-late
- Saturday any time after 11 (if I know by Thursday)
- Sunday any time before 18 (if I know by Thursday)

Let me know if any of those suits you, sir!
Hello, J-reedy. Would Thursday at 19:00 work for you?

J-Reedy

Quote from: NapoleonBlown-apart on November 17, 2020, 09:38:49 PM
Hello, J-reedy. Would Thursday at 19:00 work for you?

That works fine, see you on Thursday!

Lars

An even match between where necro starts with the ball and tries to find some way forward but lack of block on wolfs kinda stops the necros. The dwarf manage to stop the rushing ghoul halfway down the dwarf field and first half ends with no score. Second half the necros got back the 4 KO players and have some general luck with injury rolls. This lead to that they managed to stop the dwarf half way down necro field and no one managed to get the ball to do anything useful and match ended 0-0. Thanks for the game Hakos the feeling was that your blocks where much better than mine but in the end it seemed that i was more lucky in general.

br
Lars

J-Reedy

Well, I'm waiting for the splendid BBreplayer to do it's thing, seems there is some up and downloading to do after updating the bugger. Would just as well write something about this match that was just played between the Vampyric Sylvanian Sparklers and the Skaven Holmby Hills Ratty Pack. Last time the teams played the Skaven got decimated and also this time the match could not be described as friendly. Skaven did draw the first blood this time though, seriously injuring a thrall and KO'ing another on the opening drive. This made it pretty easy for the Holmby Hills folk to drive in the TD. But suprising pressure from the Vampires forced the rat people to do it fast. Which gave the Sparklers more than fair share of time to score themselves. And they almost did it, but the ball carrier was brought down on the waining minutes of the half by a trio of Gutter Runners and even though a Thrall managed to pick up the ball, the dodge away to make an uninterceptable pass to a Vamp on the endzone failed. However, the Sylvanians had managed to seriously injure the Skaven Rat Ogre Sid, which gave them a man advantage for the second half.

...It's still down and uploading, so I guess we'll move on to the second half. Well, it started with fumbled pickup deep in the Vampire half, Gutter Runners ran in to give pressure but Sylvanians managed to form a cage. Then they found a hole on the front line that gave them an opportunity to sneak into Skaven half and hand the ball to a Vamp. The Skaven followed with a defensive turn that left half of the Thralls out of play and Skaven crowded the cage. This was to no avail as a Vampyric Blitz opened up a corner where the ball-carrying vamp managed to sneak in an equalizer. Skaven were left with three plays to score with 9 against 11. It all looked good when the kick-off resulted in a Quick Snap, which left all of the rats open. Gutter Runners ran into scoring distance, Vampire was knocked out and linerat and solo Blitzer (the second Blitzer was out of commision as the Sparkler's had seriously injured him in the final match of the last season, which just proves that Vampires are clairvoyant and knew that getting the Blitzer out would net them two wins ...oops, I spoiled what is going to happen, well, let's continue anyway) formed a cover for the Thrower who had picked up the ball. But the cover didn't help as a Vampire blitzed in with a going for it effort and brought down the Thrower. Ball bounced off the field and was thrown away from the Skavens to a spot where a Thrall managed to pick it up and ran deep. Blitzer managed to follow but couldn't reach for a blitz and the Thrall simply dodged away and scored the go-ahead. Skaven tried for a one-turner, but were too successful with their blocking and thus the match ended.

Well played from Napoleon (though there was that one crowd-surfing attempt where surf wasn't up :), don't know how the luck numbers went. I definately had some luck with the armor but methinks the numbers will look pretty even.

Still synching, 263 of 276. We'll get the report soon. How to pass the time? Well, have you heard that story about the time when a Skaven, an Ogress and a Goblin riding a Chicken walked into a bar? You haven't!? Well, you're in luck as that story is so interesting, funny, exciting and exhilarating that your socks will be knocked off! Even if you don't have your socks on! I guarantee they'll jump out of the drawer, slither into your feet and then knock themselves off! You see, the Oggress had made this pact with a Necromancer named Whislywise and... Wait, what was that ping? Oh, the report is done!. We'll have to wait with that story it seems. Here's the report, still warm from... well, from whatever those little Norwegian Fjord-Goblins and Imps running the splendid BBReplayer do with the stuff:

hakos

Quote from: J-Reedy on November 19, 2020, 08:56:58 PM
How to pass the time? Well, have you heard that story about the time when a Skaven, an Ogress and a Goblin riding a Chicken walked into a bar? You haven't!?

Now I am seriously interested, you need to tell it as soon as possible, Sir Wordmaster.

/hakos

tags

Match report for the final match: