Holmby Hills Ratty Pack (Skaven) - J-Reedy
Homie Herbarium (Necro) - Lars
Klovner i kamp NUL (Dwarves) - Polly71
Order of the Crow (Human) - Mr. B
The Bloody Sharpies (Dark Elf) - tags
The Sylvanian Sparklers (Vampires) - NapoleonBlown-apart
Warpstoned Maniaks (Underworld) - Gnaarkill

Vorcha

@lars so when do you want to play our match ?

Lars

Quote from: Vorcha on January 12, 2021, 11:16:52 PM
@lars so when do you want to play our match ?

I can play Thursday from 20:00
               Saturday and Sunday from 12:00
does any of those suit you?

/Lars

Gnaarkill

Yo hakos!

Get your colorful dwarven ass movin'! Its time for hemp-smellin' rainbow looking, awesome Blood Bowl! ;D ;D

I can play tomorrow thursday @21.
Or sunday. Preferably pretty early, like 10 or 11 something. Would that be an option for you?

/Gnaarkill

Polly71

@NapoleonBlown when do u have time to play some blood Bowl ?

Vorcha

tags

J-R, my ratty mischievous friend, what is your availability like nowadays? My sharpies have a lot of time to sit around sharpening their blades these days, so most afternoons/evenings will work. However, they like to keep their Saturday and Sunday evenings reserved for subterfuge and general skulduggery, so when it comes to the weekend, earlier in the day is preferred.

Mr B

Hi Saitani.
Its time again.
How is monday looking at 20UTC or 21 Scandinavian time?
//B

Lars

hakos

Quote from: Gnaarkill on January 13, 2021, 04:15:33 PM
Yo hakos!

Get your colorful dwarven ass movin'! Its time for hemp-smellin' rainbow looking, awesome Blood Bowl! ;D ;D

I can play tomorrow thursday @21.
Or sunday. Preferably pretty early, like 10 or 11 something. Would that be an option for you?

/Gnaarkill

Hello, perhaps it is time for you smokers to try some real dwarven tobacco to get a REAL high.

Seems our smoking habits allows a smoke-get-together on sunday at 10:00.

/hakos

Gnaarkill

Quote from: hakos on January 14, 2021, 10:34:21 AM
Hello, perhaps it is time for you smokers to try some real dwarven tobacco to get a REAL high.

Seems our smoking habits allows a smoke-get-together on sunday at 10:00.

/hakos

See you at your stadiums restricted somking area @10 on sunday then! ;D

Until then, have a good weekend my friend!

/Gnaar

J-Reedy

Quote from: tags on January 13, 2021, 09:29:15 PM
J-R, my ratty mischievous friend, what is your availability like nowadays? My sharpies have a lot of time to sit around sharpening their blades these days, so most afternoons/evenings will work. However, they like to keep their Saturday and Sunday evenings reserved for subterfuge and general skulduggery, so when it comes to the weekend, earlier in the day is preferred.

I'm on the final leg of my vacation trip and will be driving home Saturday. The trip ends but vacation goes on, so I'll have plenty of time for gaming. So, how about:
- Sunday any time
- Tuesday-Friday any time

Hope something there suits you, sir. Although I must admit that the time limits are bit tight :P

tags

Quote from: J-Reedy on January 15, 2021, 08:54:10 AM
Quote from: tags on January 13, 2021, 09:29:15 PM

I'm on the final leg of my vacation trip and will be driving home Saturday. The trip ends but vacation goes on, so I'll have plenty of time for gaming. So, how about:
- Sunday any time
- Tuesday-Friday any time

Hope something there suits you, sir. Although I must admit that the time limits are bit tight :P

Sunday at around 13 would be great!

Saitani

Hi B man monday might be hard at that time. i can play on sunday evning  or maybe later this week.

Mr B

Quote from: Saitani on January 16, 2021, 05:21:01 AM
Hi B man monday might be hard at that time. i can play on sunday evning  or maybe later this week.
With later this week you mean later next week?
How is Tuesday then?